Washington nude share, especially seattle

Washington nude share, especially seattle

Pullman?

Marysville pls

I'd post but I wiped my computer when some whiteknight faggot messaged a girl we were looking for

bump

any 253?

spokane here

yes

Nice tits

thanks

Kent or Covington?

MOAR

I hate this stupid ass pose. What the fuck are they even doing? They look like they just finished a gymnastics routine.

It's like 12:40am what are yall doing up?
I'm doing drugs.

Any for the Skagit Valley area?

Netflix and fap

about to smoke a bowl and dab.

Any 360 (Vancouver)?

Once dated a girl from there, terrible idea

beautiful

wow

what happen?

She was from the area, moved up to Bellingham for college. Pretty sure as I was with her, her best friend was also sleeping with her. Never caught the 2 but they had a weird girl friend relationship. Tried to use me for cash and weed. Realized it and left her

any face?

Meh. They're not all bad, but some of them are pretty trashy. Maybe you just attract garbage pail people, lol

yes but i feel like its bad idea to post it

Amber?

This is true, girl I'm with now is pail and a depressed sack of shit.

Jordanna S.

more?

I think it would be an awesome idea

It is a bad idea.

Happens to me too. you a people fixer?

Trying to figure out if I know her

I like to think I am, known her for years. Went on a trip to Europe confessed our feelings, jumped in head first.

its from her tumblr

I always watch to see if someone I know is in here, sadly always disappointed

Yeah, I get emotionally attached quickly. Codependency and all.

Either way, being a people-fixer is an unhealthy habit, dude. You spend a lot of time and energy worrying about the other person's well-being. Eventually you start to build your life around them, or get frustrated when you realize you can't change people the way you intend to.

Anyway, good luck. Remember to work on the relationship, not each other.

lol im 29. i never see anyone i know

mostly all college sloots

Sad to say this is the best advice I've gotten. Her past is fucked up so the fact that I can actually go to her house at night and sleep in the same bed is huge for her. It just took a whole lot of effort and now I figure, Fuck it I've already come this far might as well keep going. Just terrifying knowing I actually love her

I never will lose hope.

Rule.. all women are crazy..
Rule.. all men are crazy
Perfect relationship = Matching crazy

Our crazies match, Prob best sex I've ever had.

lol, i know the feeling of wanting to be a "hero" to her.

last girl i was with was 18 (im 29). she had a 19yo bf, and they were both immature as shit. Either way, they broke up and she started to hook up with me. I started to get strong feelings for her because she would confide in me things that she didn't tell other people. She felt safe with me, and we were always having a good time. She told me she loved me like, a week into us fucking (we had been talking for maybe a month by that point) and I told her I loved her too. Again, I had feelings for her, but I told her I loved her mostly because I didn't want to ruin her illusion of me being this great person in her life. I liked helping her with her problems, and making her happy when she was sad. I learned that behavior is called "care-taking" and I have done it with pretty much every gf I've ever had.
Kind of funny to see how fucked up you are when you look at your behavior from the outside.
Anyway, she moved back home after a couple weeks and I missed her and worried about her depression and shit. All the "help" i was giving really just boiled down to me wanting her to be more predictable.
I do care about her, and want her to be happy, but I was going about it the wrong way by force of habit.

That's my biggest problem, I always end up being a care taker and not the boyfriend. At least with my exes so far. This one is different because instead of just me taking care of her problems and my own problems she gives enough of a shit about me to help me with mine as well. It's just weird having someone who has my back, I trust her and it's an odd feeling you know?

Yeah, it's nice that there's reciprocation. Just don't make yourself responsible for her emotions or actions, and watch out for her feeling responsible for yours. We attract people like ourselves.

An ex of mine used to get upset if I was in a bad mood and she couldn't cheer me up. I used to feel guilty if she was in a bad mood and I couldn't cheer her up. It wasn't her fault or my fault, but we would each take it personally.

damn, more of these sluts?

Lhana, seattle

Any from Aberdeen or grays harbor?

Anyone know this Seattle slut?

nice chocolate!

Thanks mane.

any of her with jizz on her?

Anyone?

No! For fucks sake, no!
Maybe if she lost weight she'd be a qt but right now she's gross. I don't know her. I don't want to know her, and I definitely don't want to see her naked. Stop posting and go to bed.

bump

509?

Bamp

Any from lynnwood?

Bump

Bump

Anyone know Katie H from Merced Island? I have win