Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CXvA_HwOx5c
youtu.be/mwyKZANWo4k
youtube.com/watch?v=8rT5Qagf2D4
ebay.com.au/itm/Genuine-USA-Fender-Strat-Vintage-Bridge-Tremolo-Bar-Tension-Spring-Black-1-Pack-/172078378740?hash=item2810abaef4:g:Zv4AAOSwFMZWqEO3
clyp.it/vabowjz5
youtu.be/LQUXuQ6Zd9w
stewmac.com/Hardware_and_Parts/Bridges_and_Tailpieces/Bridges_and_Tailpieces_for_Electric_Guitar/Non-trem_Bridges/Adjustable_Wraparound_Bridge.html
stewmac.com/Hardware_and_Parts/All_Hardware_and_Parts_by_Instrument/Electric_Guitar_Parts/Electric_Guitar_Bridges_and_Tailpieces/Tune-o-matic_Bridges/Schaller_Roller_Bridge.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K3b6SGoN6dA
youtu.be/9ssDXiMLX9o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>old thread
You're slacking, OP

Thread soundtrack:
youtu.be/CXvA_HwOx5c

>tfw no kemper

he's right here

Hey Roman, can you post your Laughing Chris Evans collection? I need to troll some folks on Facebook.

If the sheet music says to say for example a E note, where do you play it? it would sound lower or higher depending on where you play it.

youtu.be/mwyKZANWo4k

Just came here to post this. It's just me playing a guitar solo over a backing track I made in garage band. Hope someone enjoys it.

there's always a couple of different fingerings and depending on the context some make more sense and some less
that's the nice thing and at the same time the hard thing about sight reading on string instruments

Sup /gg/ will my bass build be chill, dank, or sick?

My LP Copy has fell to the ground multiple times week and often on the strap button, and it didnt break

>multiple times a week
what the fuck are you doing

looks pretty sweet desu

It depends on the E note. E4? E2? E2 is obviously the low open E string. If I had a song that used E2 to E4,I would play all the notes 0-4 frets. C3? 3rd fret A string. D4? 3rd fret B string. Think of it like that.

They sell locking straps for regular tuners, I have one it's fuckin awesome, I could spin it around my neck and it would stay

i'm leaving it around carelessly to have it fall and see if the gibson/les paul headstock meme is just a meme

You've posted this before. Except in the other video, you were wearing different clothes and sitting on the floor.

Also, you have to be 18 to post here.

also can't wait for the natural relic cracks to start appearing

>NYXL

My man

I only got able to do that after i hit 19 and i even do it worse than you

Convince me there's a better fuzz pedal than this

>inb4 Big Muff

cool

What would you think if you saw this on a band's sticker?

get a haircut

arent the chords in the beginning out of tempo?

youtube.com/watch?v=8rT5Qagf2D4

Just came here to post this. It's just me playing a Ace Frehley's solo over the original song. Hope someone enjoys it.

Why does everyone and their mom keep offering this as a trade for my Craigslist ad?

Is this the default metal amp of choice for mealfags? I didn't realize the market was so saturated with them.

Why is it your favourite?
My favourite fuzz tone comes from smashing the direct input of a line-in.

They were quarter note triplets.

I love the comments I get on the internet. Really makes me think about humans as a whole. Filthy creatures with nothing better to do. No personality and no passion to get shit done.

underage please go

they sounded out of tempo with the drums to me when i listened

for example who? you?

Insecure child detected

It's funny, the insecure people are the ones that make fun of others. It makes sense. You see someone you are jealous of any you talk shit about them to make them feel not as cool as you think they are. It's whatever, you can all go back to your gear circle jerk. I'm 25 btw.

>is 25
>looks 17
wew

> Is this the default thing for sneeze fags? I didn't realize the world was so saturated with them.

Well what else would we use? (I use a bandit personally) but Peavey put out some of the most efficient amps for anyone wants a full menu of tone

>Peavey put out some of the most efficient amps for anyone wants a full menu of tone
Can't for the fucks sake do a littly tweed deluxe tone

Thanks? I can tell the people insulting me are dudes. Girls actually like when I play the guitar. Girls also don't spend their time on the internet making fun of people that don't look over the age of 18.

Go away sex offender

You're very handsome :)

Girls are so superior
You're gonna be a very good husband

how do I know if my strat needs one of these springs

ebay.com.au/itm/Genuine-USA-Fender-Strat-Vintage-Bridge-Tremolo-Bar-Tension-Spring-Black-1-Pack-/172078378740?hash=item2810abaef4:g:Zv4AAOSwFMZWqEO3

This trolling is delicious. At least you aren't name fagging I guess.

I'll give it to you that Fender amps are beautiful (their amps and their basses are all I like by those people). The classic 30 can get pretty damn close to the Tweed I think.

If you have 3 springs you're set.

Now he'll think you're mature

no it's the spring I think you're supposed to put on the end of the trem arm

I just got a used strat so don't know if I need to buy one. the trem arm when screwed in seems fairly useless outside of small divebombs. want to use it more like gilmour style vibrato

I can't use heavy picks because they cause my guitar strings to break at the bridge

What about this thing? Same price new.

just buy a 2203

teach me spider exercises

couldn't say, I just like Peaveys because overall the ones I've played and own are amazing, trying some Orange amps at the shop honestly felt ok, but rather thin for what I like, the peaveys just had the girth, know what I'm saying?

Does anyone know how high the quality of the orange 4x12 cab is? Their lower end model, its like 600 bucks at guitar center. marshal has a low end model cab too but its even cheaper.

Dumping some fret level pictures as I go. I'm not gonna spend time editing so if any are sideways deal with it. If anybody has questions ask them. Watching some videos is probably the best way to learn how to do this but if you have unanswered questions I can help.

Fuck off Roman

the mighty Harmonic Percolator is the best fuzz ever.

DBA is just misbiased cancer that sounds very poorly when tried in YOUR amp and not listened in a youtube demo.

Where do I buy frets? What's a good brand? I was gonna have my local luthier do it but he wants 200 fucking dollars for the job.

nice, way better than roseshit

You don't buy frets, you buy fret wire and cut them from that. You only need new frets if your current ones are too low to be filed further. I think you can get fret wire from stewmac.

clyp.it/vabowjz5

Does this sound like it was recorded slow and sped up?
I want to deliver this track today but i dont want to practice to get to remember all of the parts to speed

Is the guy who has the classic coca-cola pedalboard from here or reddit? I lurk both but can't remember

i think its not from here

Using the marker again now that the frets are level

Heres better pics of my new 1983 Dynasty

the bridge is shot to hell. But it will still work, i got a new spring for the low e saddle.

next step, remove all hardware and spray with WD-40. Electrical contact cleaner around the pots and pickups. Guitar polish on the body and headstock. Never-Dull to polish the frets and de-gunk the fingerboard followed by lemon oil.

Forgot pic

Am I crazy for wanting to play jazz in a Jazzmaster?

Final picture. The neck is smoothe and satin black, same as the headstock

get a hollow body.

This stewmac fret file sucks ass, less than 50% actually files.

put painter's tape between the frets, this upsets me.

Luthier work is one of the most in-cooperative and frustrating hobbies. Nothing ever goes smoothly. Fuck guitar design.

I am a tech at a shop but actual luthier work goes to my coworker. Seems hard, I want to stick to tinkering about with screws and inhaling solder fumes.

>playing shred

how does it feel to know only you enjoy your playing nerds?

>tfw your guitar color is soviet-red and was literally made during the height of the cold war.

Labels are labels. Music is music. To honestly enjoy yourself and not be enjoyed by others is very rare. Don't be jealous.

Anyone pls

No ur gay
I dunno what in-cooperative means but I disagree. This is pretty low stress for me. Also, how did you get your job? No guitar repair place seems to be hiring.

Does it sound bad, for the one listening, if the guitar solo doenst go through a multiple of 4 bars?

My band is playing War Pigs
@3:29 youtu.be/LQUXuQ6Zd9w

I cant, for fucks sake, count the bars while soloing

I play the major lick that goes before the solo
Play some licks (on the original its 4 bars)
Then hold E chord for 2 bars
Then play some more licks that assemble the original solo (original this part is 6 bars)

Then the bassist and drummer catch up with the lick at the end of the solo, and go to the next section

The ending solo i can count because its easier because it has chords changing

Classic defense for the shitty music you like: 'you're just jealous'

Nah bud I just have taste

Ready to polish

>I cant, for fucks sake, count the bars while soloing

pretty much no one does. feeling it is more important than counting it, if you're playing live at least. counting is the drummers job.

the fuck is this video

anyway yeah i really had trouble with that when i was playing with a jazz band. it was either focus on creating harmonic solos or really concentrate on what bar i'm on.

i guess just really practice and try to hear the chord quality as it changes. for jazz i would listen for the dominants and the turnaround

If i want a wraparound bridge with roller saddles i will have to buy this
stewmac.com/Hardware_and_Parts/Bridges_and_Tailpieces/Bridges_and_Tailpieces_for_Electric_Guitar/Non-trem_Bridges/Adjustable_Wraparound_Bridge.html

And then buy this just to take the saddles to put in the other bridge?
stewmac.com/Hardware_and_Parts/All_Hardware_and_Parts_by_Instrument/Electric_Guitar_Parts/Electric_Guitar_Bridges_and_Tailpieces/Tune-o-matic_Bridges/Schaller_Roller_Bridge.html

Fuck

Can somebody gimme a rundown on combo amps? I have a large Marshall in my garage but I want something small to fuck around on while I'm shitposting on Sup Forums. I wanna stay below $200 and so far I'm looking at the

-Fender Mustang I
-Orange Crush 20RT

I haven't looked into amps in a looong time so do you fags have any suggestions? It'll be used with my Ibanez S520 for playing buttrock mostly.

i find it easy when theres progressions, i go as you, by the chord sound, dominands, turnarounds
but when its just multiple bars of the same chord/riff i cant count it. i even forget where is the 1 beat because its just mess

i can't feel when its not a progression or a cool riff

the bassline moves pretty decidedly, you could follow it

Mustang is a modelling amp so it is way more diverse than the Orange, but I doubt any tone it gets will be as nice as the Crush. Pretty much quantity over quality. I'm not sure what type of gear buttrock guys were using but the Mustang might be better for getting their tone.

follow how?
its improvising too. and dont marks the 1

i'm saying just have the bassist come up with a consistent bassline that fits the chord and have him change at the end of your solo so you have a cue. other than that idk what to tell you

youtube.com/watch?v=K3b6SGoN6dA

watch how they do the solo live, they aren't counting it either, ward is waiting for his cue when iommi starts doing that fast pull off/hammer on lick. you see how he changes his drumming there? he even looks at iommi.

then it will get rid of his fun
its hopeless
ill just keep having the band follow my last solo lick
or learn to feel the bars so i can count 4 and 6

what's a good place to start if you want to play bass like Steve Digiorgio or Dominic Lapointe?

god the riff at 6:15 gets me every fucking time

it's so good

Just got this thing. Holy shit this is fun. And useful too. I can't believe I never got a Whammy sooner. Unless you're doing weird sonic youth tunings, this pedal single-handedly replaces alternate tunings, capos, and tremolo bars.

that vid he soloed 5 bars before the E chord (damn its 5 on the original too, i had said 4)
then held the E chord 1 bar
then soloed 6 bars just like the record
and did the end-of-solo lick

same thing on this youtu.be/9ssDXiMLX9o and on the other vintage concert i watched

tl;dr they do it like the recording, same lenght