Why???

Why???

True.

Because telling people you're rebelling against your parents religion because they made you go to church as a little kid sounds gay.

shit bait

What is unclear about : absence of theism.

>OP's picture
>this post

Yup. Everything seems in order here.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again post your little pepe cuck image and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" pepe hover dick kiss, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting the same image trying to force it. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic meme forcing NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "HOVER DICK KISS HOVER DICK KISS." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Any last words, OP

What is the origin of this picture? Been away for 5 months in jail.

He's been posting it for at least a month.

It's obvious. Because there is no such thing as atheism.

So what's the origin of this picture. I didn't fucking ask how long he's been posting it. Sorry.

welcome newfriend.

does she have nudes?

At least two months.

Fucking hell you're useless.

must be the new navy seals copy pasta.

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

The lack of a belief in any kind of higher being who controls/shapes the universe we live in. :)

Holy fuck that is funny.

STOP> FUCKING> RESPONDING> THIS THREAD IS POSTED ALL THE FUCKING TIME> HE DOES"T FUCKING CARE WHAT YOU THINK> YOUF UCKING IDOSNDGFSIODHSIO

I don't believe in god. What is the hard part to understand?

>thread is posted every day
>tons of responses playing right into OP's hands
>the same fucking thread every time
>mfw I finally realized it's one guy
>one guy posting the same thread
>multiple times a day
>every day
>for years
OP confirmed for master ruseman