What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_szsu3RL3yA
youtube.com/watch?v=btA0o9AI9RI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ran out of beam

not enough onion in his diet

he really needed to make a poop

Allin was born Jesus Christ Allin at Weeks Memorial Hospital in Lancaster, New Hampshire, the younger of two sons to Merle Colby Allin, Sr. and Arleta Gunther.[6] He was given this name because his father told his wife that Jesus Christ had visited him, and told him that his newborn son would be a great man in the vein of the Messiah.[6][9]

His older brother, Merle, was unable to pronounce "Jesus" properly and called him "Jeje",[10] which became "GG". The family lived in a log cabin with no running water or electricity in Groveton, New Hampshire. Merle Sr. was an abusive recluse and religious fanatic, who threatened his family with death, digging graves in their cellar.[11] In an essay titled "The First Ten Years", Allin wrote that his father wanted to kill his family in a murder-suicide. He "despised pleasure" and allowed his family "very little contact with others". They lived a "primitive existence" and "were more like prisoners than a family". Allin also stated that his mother attempted to escape before she filed for divorce, but Merle Sr. thwarted the attempt by kidnapping Allin.[12][13] Allin said that he was glad to experience such an upbringing, and that it "made [him] a warrior soul at an early age."[11]

In 1961, Arleta filed for divorce from Merle Sr., as his mental instability was worsening. Allin and his brother were from that time raised by their mother and stepfather, and settled in East St. Johnsbury, Vermont in 1966.[6] Arleta changed her younger son's legal name to Kevin Michael Allin on March 2, 1962, during his first year of schooling. Arleta had allowed his birth name to stand until this point and finally changed it to give her son a chance of a mockery-free childhood.

Allin, a poor student, was placed in special education classes and required to repeat the third grade. According to his older brother, he experienced bullying by fellow students for nonconformity.[14] In his second year of high school, he began attending school cross-dressed

Micropenis. Tell me his life would have played out precisely the same if he had been 6"+.

This guy used to eat dead cats on stage I heard

>came from a fucked-up family
>his first sexual experience was with his brother
>brother gave him acid in his ice cream when he clearly didn't want any
>started doing heroin
>small penis

tell me you wouldn't be fucked up.

ah, New Hampshire, makes sense

incredibly small dick

Micropenis certainly played a part, but I'd think at the point he was exposing himself on stage anyways so I'd doubt he'd give a fuck in the last years of his life.

But It probably was his ridculous childhood that fuck him up for life, having a insane father in a society where you don't know what you should do and act will mess with you.

It could be the reason why GG allin had some sort of fantasy to kill himself on stage like his father did with pulling a murder suicide

Also I think he liked playing with the idea of being a women so he cross dressed in an era where it wasn't very err you know.

idk, but I get confused when I see GG allin from like 1987 or 1988-1989 when he had that punk pirate look going on. What the fuck why was he attractive then and all of a sudden some fucking Billy Corgan fuck with a shaved head and some gay lip mustache?

holy shit

I saw him once and he didn't eat any dead cats. Probably anything else you heard like trying to rape women and assaulting the audience probably IS true though since I DID see him do all of THAT! (And yes he DID eat his own shit. It was runny and diarrhetic !)

Tell us more about seeing him live

>Allin was born Jesus Christ Allin
This is all you need to read to know what went wrong

He was smarter than people like you.

did he throw shit at the audience

Probably

Greentext?

T H I S

Yeah the lyrics are ridiculous and edgy but I like some of his songs.

Bite it You Scum is just fucking rad PERIOD.

Yeah, it is. So is Die When You Die

Saw the murder junkies live, opening up for cky. dino sex showed his dick to me and my brother and it's something I won't forget. GG's brother merle is such a fucked up person.

so do we actually know his dick was that small or was it the drugs?

Dino played drums for some NYC punk band at an all ages venue in Brooklyn I worked at about twelve or thirteen years ago. He was upset he couldn't perform naked. He also carried around a small old Zenith TV so he wouldn't miss 7th Heaven.

forgot to add the crowd got pissed and shoved me and my brother away, they were yelling shit at him too. I was just laughing, and my brother was obviously traumatized. Deron from cky, grabs dino and says "there's kids right there", I heard him over the mic.

How could these people be this fucked up?

since when were you a punk?

he was stupid

He was a fucked up person due to the emotional and physical abuse to him and his brother from his father.

He knew how to have fun

>New Hampshire
>this psychopath lived twenty minutes from me
If only I was old enough to know of him I'd have gone to one of his shows

Fucked up childhood coupled with borderline personality disorder. Also for virtually his entire career he was high on hard drugs, which obviously made everything even more extreme.

I wonder what it was like to be GG Alin. I mean, he was high on heroin most of the time, and he was doing things that he was obviously over-analyzing. It must have been a very deep, primitive experience, where he percieved infinite implications and symbols in everything he did. Well, this is what I do when I'm high, I don't know if it was his case too: maybe he was just confused most of the time.

Too normal

He was a caveman who had to live in the modern world. Sad!

Did he actually have a microdick?

His dad was so fucked up he'd bury their toys in the yard and brutally beat them if they tried to find them.

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=_szsu3RL3yA
although it's flaccid and I've heard some drugs can shrink your dick

this is unironically true

that poop though

What the hell he do to his face to fuck it up so bad?
In most photos I've seen of him he's either bleeding heavily or has weird lines on his face and head

Here's some footage of the night he died. This was right after his final show was shut down after a song and a half

youtube.com/watch?v=btA0o9AI9RI

lmao what's with all the hate for GG in the comments?

People who get naked, shit in public, cover themselves in shit, eat shit, throw shit at people, and sexually assault women usually aren't well received

People hate junkies. Look at him, he's pathetic.

What happened? Is there a reason he looks so freaked out besides heroin?

He destroyed the venue he had just played at, beat some people up, and threw shit everywhere.

The cops are looking for him.

I'm glad he's dead.

He's the hero Sup Forums deserves, but not the one it hass right now.

How did he die?

heroin. Shame he couldn't kurt cobain himself onstage like he wanted

I know, it would have immortalized him.

fag.

It would've been so iconic

God doesnt exist

uneducated twit detected

Here's your (you)

Mfw drinking beam right now. Gg Allen.shitpeg

I mean if someone's enough of a nut to name their kid Jesus Christ then you know that kid's going to have an interesting life

Life is a hell of a drug, if you live it with no regrets.

At what point this kind of act just become attention whoring?

That's what his whole act was

Literally everything. See:

You have to remember, this was way before the internet could get you the attention of millions with a quick upload.
Barely anyone even knew of him outside that one TV appearance he made around 1990.
He lived in self-inflicted squalor, and made an art form out of being a degenerate loser (which he was).

>fat guy on heroin

how

Attention whoring didn't really exist in it's modern form in the 80s and 90s. People were all just a fucking disaster and now we have tons of great tragic stories

I feel like I've seen this exact same thread more than two times already. It's like déjà vu except it's probably because this exact thread, with the exact same replies, get posted constantly.

Tfw gg allin got bullied go death

>tfw will never hide from police with my squad of junkies

Tbh it does look pretty fun

This desu. "Christ" isn't even a given name it's actually a title.