If women everywhere united to stop access to sex to protest their male oppressors and smash the patriarchy...

if women everywhere united to stop access to sex to protest their male oppressors and smash the patriarchy, would the world sanction rape as a viable means to preserve the human race?

I can tell through the way that you type that you are female. I will now lodge an Intelligent discussion
>Show your tits!
>Show your tits!
>Show your tits!
>Show your tits!
>Show your tits!
>Show your tits!

yes

actually I'm not, it was just a random thought I had while high. i realized that ultimately women hold all the power on this planet, and don't even know it. they could stop humanity cold in a single generation if they wanted to

i meant to reply to you kind sir

Women aren't that strong or united.

besides, what woman can put together an unemotional thought and sentence like that? none that I know that's for damn sure

They really cant if we can just rape them dumbass

it's a hypothetical

well that's the question now innit

Same thing for men

WHOA

I can tell by the high thoughts you have that you've never been laid, or had an opportunity to and pussied out because you couldn't handle your internal guilt of making a girl do something she may not have initially wanted to do which makes me glad because it means if your hypothetical came true, your inferior genes wouldn't be passed on.

>Implying I'm wrong

LOL i'm 40 I have a girlfriend and I've had many. way off sir
projecting much?

no you just blew my mind with your keen observation

>a history of failed relationships as a 40 year old

Nice, nice. No inferior genes being passed down. Excellent.

On some level you have to be actually an idiot to have not realized this OP

naw just high
also if you think about it we have a lot more advantages and could put them all in the poor house if we wanted to. pretty much enslave them all if it came down to us vs. them

Yeah dude you are literally retarded. Women don't hold more power than men.

Both are driven to have sex. Both are needed to procreate.

Stop being such a red pill faggot

Go watch adult swim and just stop

good advice

That's what I said. Kill yourself, pajeet.

This, /Thread

Nope it would be much easier. Men would just stop buying them shit and paying for everything. They would start getting true equal treatment under the law with the exact same sentencing as they would give a man. Everything would be truly equal.