Americans, why don't you lazy bastards finish this shit? Why is it left unfinished for such a long time?

Americans, why don't you lazy bastards finish this shit? Why is it left unfinished for such a long time?

Because it's history.... asshole

You don't touch history, you just study it

usa just blew up the entire middle east, what do they care about history? finish the fucking sculpture!

besides, "we were too lazy to finish it" isn't really a great story.

Who is these people?

washington, faggot1, faggot2, lincoln.

Dont talk about the 4 hokages you faggot

>Why is it left unfinished for such a long time?

The last piece to get carved up there is my dick. I need to pose for the sculpters, but I've been busy with my unit.

kek. the japanese would've finished it a long time ago if it were the four hokage.

kek, fags 1 &2 are Jefferson and Teddy Roosevelt

drooling moron.

"i was going to finish the sculpture, but then i got fat."

George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln.

aww, shit. i'm so stupid for not memorizing american faggots. by the way, could you remind me of 4 important political figures in norway? no? well, if you're not memorizing politicians of my fucking country, why should i remember 4 of your country's fat, cheeseburger-eating motherfuckers?

We're busy working on the Crazy Horse memorial. Fuck off.

Never heard of them

We were waiting for God Emperor Trump

What isn't show is that all 4 of them are playing with each others dicks and the first two are dick in butt. They won't tell you that in the history books.

Well now you have.

Are they on tv or something?

they were too busy to bring freedom to vietnam, iraq and afghanistan.

they ruined a beautiful mountain! idiots retard americans.

>norway
>relevant
ayyyy lmao

I know its bait but, they are finished. If they continued in the original vision they had for it, it would destabilize the rock too much. Thats why its where it is today.

>USA
>relevant
We all know Russia is the new king.

>finished
>didn't even clean up all the rubble
try again

murca, land of fail.

>Norway

Kek, go back to sleep Jens.

no. it's 10:48. also, why the fuck should i memorize american presidents? they're not important even in the least. literally no one does that except americans and sperglords... which are pretty much the same.

No one is asking you to memorize anything, Einar.

Now pipe down and go back to sucking Ahmed's dick.

That's literally the story they give you when you go to see it. At least at crazy horse they are working on funding the project. Americans are so lazy they didn't even clean up any of the mess they made.

Actually, this fucker did: And we don't have that much immigration here, but you wouldn't know that because you're a fucking hypocrite.

Again no one asked you to memorize shit.

Oslo is fucking crawling with muslims which you'd know if you ever went outside.

Even Tromso has niggers and shitskins these days, what do you think the most common name in Oslo is? No more country for bork borks anymore, you dipshits are a dying breed.