"I love you"
>Goes back to the same spot from before
>Things happen
>She has to leave
>More sad good byes
>Stops talking to me randomly
>Finds out she moved on
>Can no longer feel emotions

Ill dump OP, I feel like shit right now too Sup Forumsro.

i feel like such a burden to my girlfriend. she's the only person to have loved and cared about me this much and who can see through the lines, but I constantly upset her and hurt her by shit talking myself because depressed and i know it's an issue on my end that I have to fix. I'm trying as hard as i can but im so weak it doesn't seem like much. I'm so scared about how long it'll be until I lose her. she means everything to me and I love her so much I don't want to lose her.

Just a few to sum up how I am feeling right now OP, know your not alone.

Have you tried becoming an hero?

thanks

cheer up op, your life isn't that bad it could be worse trust me, it could be my life.

I know how you feel I've stepped on Legos before

yes

please greentext?

You're so much of a failure you can't even get that right. Fucking pathetic.

you're an idiot and that some how made me laugh. thanks.

To be honest i rather not talk about my life, but lets just say i literally have no one in my life, my birthday passed by 2 days ago and the only people who remembered were because of facebook notifications.

Trying kys

it's ok. happy late birthday user. if I knew you more personally I'd celebrate with you. I love you user.

Nah, ive got it planned so if i do ever decide to kill myself i'll live stream it on Sup Forums but until that day happens i'm keep it moving

Thanks user, i had some company from mary jane, she never leaves me alone.

Cant wait to see

Me too, it will be a glorious day.

bump

Have you ever thought that you may be a little too self-centered? Not trying to be rude here, but it sounds to me you're a little too into your own depression, just sayin.

did it work?

i think the op left honestly but i have a question for everyone on Sup Forums. i'm trying to fuck this girl but her best friend is trying to cockblock because im an ex gang member and i own a gun for personal safety reasons what do?

This one hurts. I can recall when I would wake up with a ton of excitement just knowing I had something to look forward to, but now it's restless night after restless night and it really hurts my behavior and my studying. It's been going on so long that that's how people know me at this point. Just exhausted all the time

I know I am. I'm trying to help fix myself without use of alcohol or drugs or anti depressants because she doesn't support any of that. I feel so drained everyday user. I'm trying but it's not enough.

That one hits pretty hard home too. I am trying to get over a girl that didn't catch feels for me. Its a rough time considering we work together so I have to see her every day. Then one of my best friends and her are pretty much together all the time. I still want to be friends and I think she does too. I am giving it one more go since I am taking a short trip to Cali and need a ride back from the airport once I get home. If she gives me a lift ill keep trying to be friends if not I'm just going to end it.

I am doing that right, right?