Have you ever killed someone Sup Forums ? how did that make you feel ? greentext and details welcome...

have you ever killed someone Sup Forums ? how did that make you feel ? greentext and details welcome. Also accepting tales of animal cruelty if interesting i guess

I killed a lot of animals in the name of love. Now that the time has passed I regret deeply and I'll regret for the rest of my existence.

I killed God

I kill my own food

OP here. Im talking about murder / cruelty, not killing for food or euthanasia

bump

>have you ever killed someone

Yes. It made me angry that some dumb nigger broke in to my home and forced me to shoot him.

Not today, mr policeman.

Something, yes. Many times.

Someone, no. Although there have been times.....

>I killed a lot of animals in the name of love
I've killed them in the name of food, vermin control and sport
>I'll regret for the rest of my existence
Looks like my way is better. You sound like a herbivore

i killed a pigeon once. felt bad, man.

>in the name of love
what does this mean?

you eat vermin?

I'd have to kill you if I told you.

Heyy that's kind of neato

checked

OP here. to be more specific, im trying to understand more about the mechanics and thought processes behind cruelty / murder / sadism. Keep your tales of "im so hardcore i killed a raccoon with a bat once" to urself unless you tortured it for sexual pleasure or something

for sexual pleasure, i killed a bat with a racoon.

I drowned kittens and killed 2 dogs.

My gf younger brother killed two people both unprovoked

it's code for "OP is a faggot"

any more details pls ?

It's code-word for anti-white.

i will neither confirm nor deny that i might have accidentally killed somebody.

if this hypothetical situation had occurred, i would have felt indifferent about accidentally killing a total stranger that i have never met or known. i would have been more worried about getting caught.

how about this trumpthumper?

>downie wearing makeup

y tho

Damn I wish Hitler won.

white genocide

"fake news"

>15
>got caught
>autism
>locked up for 27 years
>stabbed first victim a father of five (bit of a deadbeat though) the over a hundred times
>second was a Muslim girl
>stabbed her in eye!
>thank fuck I never see him
>His mum still loves him and see a him >twice a month although he ruined his familys life.

I shot my own dog. We were out hunting about 3 miles from the truck. He came up on a Mojave rattlesnake and it hit him twice once in the face and once in the neck. He started swelling up pretty quick as we tried to get back through the woods to the truck. Then he fell over and was having respiratory problems. I picked him up and carried him for a mile or so. He was yelping the whole time and he started bleeding from the mouth. I knew he wasn't going to make it back to the truck and then the hour ride to town to the vet. So I sat down next to him and petted him for a bit crying. Took out my gun and shot him. Hardest thing I've ever had to do. Then I carried him back to the truck, took him home and buried him

lol what a fag

should have used a hammer.

pussy.

AMEN

>Then I carried him back to the truck, took him home and buried him

>Burying prodeen

Could've gotten a proton deficiency with a stunt like that!

Lol. Just calling everything you don't like "fake news" won't work, fucking brainwashed Trump drone. Are you a fucking robot or something? You realize "fake news" means all the Breitbart bullshit that you eat right up, right?

I can only see Trump

dead meme

No because I'm not an edgy faggot.

>should have used a hammer

Yeah hunters always have a hammer on hand.

aw, man! trump hung himself! :(

should've used his foot

It's all fun and games until your parents open your door and you tear your dick off trying to hide the wierd shit you were doing

>Just calling everything you don't like "fake news" won't work, fucking brainwashed Trump drone.

There's no peer-reviewed evidence whatsoever to substantiate that claim. You certainly want black and Asiatic babies to die of vitamin X deficiency for not supporting the science-inspired Golden Rice scientific,empirically-backed humanitarian effort.

Yes I have in self-defense, threw a brick at him and didn't know he was dead until later

This is so fake that I don't think you grasp just how ridiculous 100+ stabs are.

To bad you weren't there you could have fucked the pup to death.

not the subject, OP was asking for cruelty stories lol

>Super young me, around 6 - 7 yo
>Kindergarden @ school after class
>Go outside playing with everyone
There's spots for marbles, ' camps ' where kids gathered sticks and cool rocks
>On the part of the playground where soccer and throwing balls happen mostly
>Used to catch balls with out caps.. wich is like a gauntlet in some way
>Whatever the fuck happen and my cap end up in a branch prolly 10ft up
>Me and my best bud are looking at eachother
>iwantmycapback.exe is executed
>Little girl that I was ' chilling ' with ( aka she was my girl back then ) standing by
>Me and my friends grab that big ass rock and throw it up in the air
>Miss the cap.. obviously.
>Big ass 10ish pound rock land on my girlfriend's head.
>She fell on the ground and start bleeding.. DOOM 3 type of bleeding.

>FF couple years in the futur.. around 15-16 tbh.
>Me and a couple friends remind ourself the most fucked up things we saw happening
>All togetter start telling this story and begin wondering what happened to the girl
>After a week or two searching we end up finding this uncontestable proof that she died.

We were just 3 little boys throwing balls by the wood in the playground with a girl and some stupid idea ended up killing the first girl that I kissed. Shit isn't bothering me at all but it happened and there's nothing we can do. We all 3 togetter remember like it was a year or two ago and still remember perfectly the scene when the teacher took us and ran away inside the school by the backdoor.. it was the last time we ever saw Victoria.

Not my dick unfortunately

>Not my dick unfortunately

So you saying yours is a lot smaller

Your mom killed about 100 million babies last night when she swallowed my load.

no im not a faggot

yes

Turn off the fake news! It's a clump of cells, not "babies".

>"hunter"

>not a faggot

Where's the apex "predator" when the mangy mutt was "hunted" by a lowly slitherer?

Im not the person who was the hunter tho lmao

Pft

>I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

I'm taking you downtown.

wtf these are so cringey do people actually get off to these

I killed alot of people in Afghanistan, however none of them really bugged me to much cause they were trying to kill me, and or i was launching artillery rounds at them.

However the one that bugs me was a kid i shot over there that had a cell phone out when we were driving by in a convoy in strykers.

I don't know if he was just calling someone, or if he was going to detonate an IED.

I try not to think about it much.

kid got rekt good job user

yeah

>2011
>at club in my local area. Had just broke it off with my long term girlfriend as she'd been having an affair with a guy from work.
>at club with friends having a good time. I'd had a fair few drinks but I hold them well
>tap on shoulder
>well what do you know
>its the dude.
>he's on pills and trying to reconcile or perhaps pretending to reconcile to goad me into a fight
>start talking to him very curtly
>he keeps saying "why are you so angry mate"
>This pisses me off cos I was clearly being pretty civil with him regardless of circumstances
>he asks to go outside so we can talk
>im naive as fuck 19 year old so I say sure
>go outside and he continues to entice me into a fight
>end up drunkingly saying something like "mate, If I was angry, you'd fucking know it, you'd have your house burnt down" or something gay
>he hits me like three times in the head
>shit punches for someone who told my ex that he was some pro boxes.
>I more or less black out but my two mates saw it and have told me how it went.
>basically just exchanged a few more blows between us and i hit him hard and back of his head hits concrete
>security finally intervenes and chokes me and eventually pushes me off and tells me to leave scene (glad he did so i didnt speak to the cops drunk).
>guy is in coma for weeks and his mum pulled him off lifesupport

long, extremely stressful courtcase and I was let off.

Crazy thing is a similar thing happened only last year. this recent one literally left me with PTSD

>have you ever killed someone Sup Forums ?
had some nigger break into my house
my car was in the shop, so driveway was empty
guess he thought i was at work or out of town or something
came up the stairs, shot him in the chest, he fell down the stairs, broke his neck.
his buddies ran off.
zero guilt. zero remorse.
but i giggled at his mom talkin shit about me cause i killer her lil innocent angel that dindu nuffin

I can basically guarantee you're an Australian

underrated

Obama's sons

sauce?!

I feel you

Yep. Australian. Our courts are fucked.

Welp, let's hear it then

Don't have sauce on any of it.

If only your brain amounted to as much...

what the second occassion?

Was just a fight in a club. Was their fault again. I knocked out two and one hit his head, fractured skull. He lived tho, just couldn't drive for six months.

Anyways it never even went to court, just the whole cops calling me and harrassing me and shit gave me so much anxiety I didn't sleep for a week and felt like I was on the edge of a nervous breakdown. Pretty much lost my girlfriend etc. and was convinced it was some sort of karma or something irrational.

Anyways court case never went ahead most likely cos it was a very clear cut case of self defence and the victims didn't follow up? I still have no idea whether its a shut case or hanging over my head.

When I hear that whistle blowin, I hang my head and cry