Album's you don't understand how anyone can possibly hate

Album's you don't understand how anyone can possibly hate

Same OP. It literally has something for everyone if you don't like it as a whole.

don't hate it. its just not good

AC/DC Back in Black

I hate you for being a massive pleb

AOTY 2016, top 10 best of the decade. fucking beautiful.

Oh it isnt, huh? My bad, I'll change my opinion, you bieng a fucking music god and all

Literally what makes it not that good

his opinion, no matter what he says

>It's just not that good
Explain contrarian

I used to hate this album, I just didn't understand the concept of feels in music, but then something clicked and this album hit super close to home

It kinda grew on me one track at a time

Autotune sounds retarded and I can't take it seriously

You have to listen to it more than once before you talk out your ass

The first song I listened to was Nikes and the pitch shifted vocals sounded like absolute trash so I never bothered with the rest.

Congrats, you listened to objectively the worst song

Literally when does it have autotune besides the pitch changing in the beginning

I don't get why people hate Nikes. It kinda loses steam in the middle but otherwise, great song.

Well than you literally have no right to talk then

that's how i felt. going on a late night walk made it click for me. it's similar to loveless as in, when it clicks, it's not like anything else.

plebs

I actually do. In fact, I just did.

>Mfw Nikes is one of my favorites

This album is loved by plebs who listen to Halsey and wear chokers

>its a 16 yr olds oddfuture fans thread where they get mad nobody shares their subject opinion
yawn

Album is both liked by plebs and patricians

I hate ACDC in general because their music actually all sounds the same.

>implying frank is anything like the rest of odd future
>implying this whole board isnt 16 yr olds getting mad nobody shares their subject(ive) opinion

t.pleb

/thread

This album has nothing to do with oddfuture or that culture at all though desu. It's just a cozy album about childhood

This

Their songs being sonically similar is an objective fact. You literally can't argue that their songs follow a very strict formula. It's also a bad thing when said thing occurs.
You can enjoy the shit all you want, but it's still shit because it all sounds the fucking same.

I honestly don't what people like you are doing on this board. How in the fuck are you able to consider yourself an intellectual when you make a value judgement based on a generalisation that itself is based on a single parameter?
You cannot love; you only selfishly suffocate. You cannot embrace; you only draw lines when you hate something. Your children will suffer even if you try and love them.

you definitely didn't listen to the album

prove it
what chords do they play on every song.

Nice pasta

Don't get me wrong now; I certainly believe that you're a retard.

You probably just fucking derailed the thread

Literally the newest newfag on planet Earth, thinks he needs to post an image every reply and doesn't know what a pasta is

power chords
check mate fag

You mean because there's a fucking sound theme to the album? Are you actually fucking retarded? Have you ever listened to any fucking album? There's a sound theme to every album you ignorant cunt. What the fuck are you even talking about. Holy shit please just leave. No one wants you here.

You as well as every other faggot has yet to come up with a reason of why I should care about your opinion.

Sexism sucks. I bet not 1 person can give me a reasonable explanation as to why this dislike or hate this album.

Also, Blond is a boring album by a boring singer.

what are power chords

having a theme =/= every song pretty much being the same with some variations
this goes with literally everything ACDC has made

you shouldn't. nobody should care about anybody's opinion. you should consider others opinions but not let it shape you

Chords with a lot of strength

holy shit are you retarded
the chords they use to plug in their amplifiers to the wall/power strip to make them make sound

OP here. Went to go do some shit and came back to check my thread. Just like every other one, it has fallen into a contrarian urban decay. Fuck this board

define strength
define amplifiers

You obviously haven't heard it if you think every song sounds the same. You can just say this shit about any album that has a sound to it.

Kek
I was just shit posting with the "strength" comment. Can't really define power chords but Ik they use the top three strings of the guitar

the problem isnt with trolls, its with spergs not knowing how to ignore them

And why should I care about yours

endless was better faget

No u

Good job forming your own opinion internet drone.

I can form my own opinions, just fine thanks. And nikes is, as a matter of fact, my least favorite track, which happens to be most peoples least favorite too. So what?

means you're a sheep

>Calls blond boring
>Has strange mercy as pic

Nice dude, guess I'll go cry about it now

explain

it's the worst Frank Ocean album

i like this album, but from the people I know who don't, it's because it feels a little sterile to them, and i get that. And to me, it's not one of my favorites of hers because some of the songwriting is less solid; I appreciate some of the weirder sounds and risks she takes on here, but not all of them land.

>thinks blond is a good album AND more entertaining than Strange Mercy
>doesn't post Channel Orange
>tfw Annie would probably be a better R&B singer than Frank

>Literally the same synth balled sound for each song

what synth is it?

Thank you user. There are some duds like 'Hysterical Strength', and 'Neutered Fruit'.

Literally fucking this

It's a genre not a instrument dummy

Literally the same droning synth running throughout half the songs on Blond. Frank couldn't string his words together to form a good pre-hook or hook to save his life. He sounds like he's yelping.

yeah, my least favorite was always "northern lights" because the melody is kind of nauseous and the drums just chug and chug and never go anywhere

What are you even on. I think you're mistaking passion and soul for helping. You continue to listen to your overproduced garbage

yeah but what synth ballad is it

Thats one of my favorites though. The little melody that comes on the second verse really gets me. It is a little to jangley and cluttered though.

Why can't we just get along, good god

>why can't we all share the same opinion like a hivemind
grow up

He literally hasn't even heard the first two songs on the album

Desu we can have different opinions but we don't have to claw at each other's necks like raging autists

Strange Mercy made John Congletons career. It's really well produced. The drums are punchy and dry. Blond is sterile with novice level experimentation that lacks the rhythm or soul needed to be Rhythm&Blues.

He sounds like shit. R&B is only truly enjoyable when the singer uses his voice as a price of syncopation. Like a needed bass line. Not yelping over some poorly mixed acoustic guitar. Frank Ocean sounds like a bad Sufjan Stevens impersonator.

You literally just defined Sup Forums

IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE.

Not sure what you expect from an anonymous board? Civility? Try Reddit, but that ends up just being a cesspit of sycophants

If that's your comeback. I think I'm correct.

Can we all agree the most underrated track is Close to You?

Holy shit you're such a fucking dumbass, you know that? You are the bottom of the Earth. The people nobody wants to talk to. You spend so much time listening to shitty music yet you think it's good. You spend your time obsessing about people and posting them on the internet to look cool yet in reality if people in real life saw that what would they think? They think you were a loser, you fucking loser. You aren't interested in starting a discussion with me? It's probably because you don't even know how. I'm not retarded, I'm telling the truth. Know what you're doing before you do it. The way you're acting now is so childish I can't even begin to explain. Listen to a mature record that isn't a totally exaggerated mess of emotions and poor musical merit. Which is what you listen to now. How about some avant-garde jazz? Try A Love Supreme, it's pretty entry level. You probably won't get it though because you're a worthless sack of shit. You will never amount to anything in life. Go outside, take a walk, don't think about your edgy so deep music for once. Once you've done that, come back and try to look at what you're doing right now. Maybe after a few times you'll see that you're a complete child and need to improve. Or maybe you have a serious mental issue. Maybe Autism? I'm guessing that's it. Seek a doctor or therapy to help that out. Or maybe you don't. Maybe you're just a close minded retard with no understanding of anything at all.
Don't even try to bring this argument anywhere else. I won't respond, or I'll think of something to get you mad since you're easily made upset. This discussion is over, sorry loser.

87 replies
17 POSTERS

Most underrated is godspeed

>best album of this decade
>made by an odd future member

This is great bait btw. But isn't Frank Oceans singing an exaggerated mess of emotions. How about YOU take a walk because your post reads like your about to have an aneurysm. If you can't think of a comeback don't type an angry stream of consciousness post attacking me just because I didn't like your fucking favorite Frank Ocean album.

What the fuck did you just call me you little bitch?

Do you think OP samefagged his way to the top of the catalog?

Shhhhhhh :)

Don't take credit for my lolcow art. But if you're baiting go ahead.

People like you should honestly fucking kill themselves. If you play the role of the moral knight, than why did you insult blond in the first place? Who the fuck cares about your opinion? I'm not even the guy that was arguing with you, but he's shitposting and baiting you and probably laughing. You're the one that's actually taking this seriously. You're a fucking retard, please get off the thread if you are going to be a contrarian retard.

holy fucking shit