Why doesn't America allow Poland, Croatia, Bulgaria and Romania to enter its visa waiver program?

Why doesn't America allow Poland, Croatia, Bulgaria and Romania to enter its visa waiver program?

Why does it let every other EU nation enter the program EXCEPT those five?

guess what country they border

our passport wasnt so hard to obtain (i know it used to be like that, not sure anymore)
and it might lead to national security problems
some muslims from bosnia have it
some criminals have from the balkans had it

I'm surprised we still have a visa waiver program.

>what country they border
there is no country bordered by all of them, wtf you on about

We had a lot of Ex-Yu and people from other post-commie countries overstay on their trips here, especially in the 90's before they had easy access to EU countries.

in the 90's there was a war here, i guess most of our people that went to murica went there from other EU countries,
literally no one sat on a plane and said yo im going straight to murica
not an argument brah
im pretty sure 99% of our people were legally in murica, were not mexicans

>, i guess most of our people that went to murica went there from other EU countries
Yup, pretty much.

>not an argument brah
Don't blame me, blame the US government for not updating its VISA policy. Fuck, even Ireland used to require a VISA until 2005

Stop posting shit from plebbit and go back to selling your ass on the street Taijeet

countries*

i dont care tbqh , dont have money to visit most of europe let alone usa

i understand why you guys would not include us + my friends and familiy had no problem with getting usa visa so far

Because those countries overstay their visa and illegally stay. Ireland used to do that too

>Because those countries overstay their visa and illegally stay. Ireland used to do that too
No need to worry Canada.Your government is lifting its visas.Well come over to your side :^)

>Bulgaria and Romania
Trust me, you really don't want to give these guys easy access to your country.
When they got free movement in the EU they flooded all of Western Europe with gypsies and criminals of the worst sort.

We have like 4 sanctuary cities now including Toronto and Montreal AFAIK so you could easily because our country is fucking retarded.

>When they got free movement in the EU they flooded all of Western Europe
Kinda like when Germany gave free movement to ISIS?

I am a Greek

>don't let drink drivers from 1st world countries into your cunt for 10 years (5 with extra paperwork bs)
>let bulgarians in, sanctury cities when they arrive
wtf why is leafland such a dissapointment

It's all Trudeau's fault.

And Americans

And YOU

Because Eastern Europeans are Niggers.

Our plumbers don't commit petty crimes and we want to keep it that way

>reddit
go back

pls don't
Like half of Poland emigrated to UK already, the government is literally paying people to have children.
If USA lifted the visas nobody would stay here.