What's the worst thing you ever did to someone for fun Sup Forums ?

what's the worst thing you ever did to someone for fun Sup Forums ?

bumpin

Rimmed a sluts asshole

Came inside an ex gf when she was sleeping on top of me. She never knew. Thought it was the guy she was fucking a week or two later. Theyre raising it together still.

sos,*

I fell for a girl I met her and made her hate me in the end

Good job man!

SAUCE NAO

made a girl fall in love with me while we dated for 3 years while i have 0 feelings for her and cheated on her almost everyday by either fucking other chicks or getting nudes from them

>be at christian gathering (tagged along with friends, not really christian)
>notice some guy jumping on the piano after they sing and stuff
>guy just starts playing while waiting for girls to approach
>got that desperate look in his eyes, wanting people to notice him
>friend tells me he does it every session, but people dont really bite
>qt 3.14 walks up, tells him how amazing his piano is, he tries to play it off cool
>i walk up, act all energetic, act interested in his piano skills
>he immediately gets defensive, waiting for me to poke fun at him
>turn to the girl, start chatting her up, get her number in front of him
>leave with the girl, as we're leaving I tell him he's pretty good at playing the piano
>that look of defeat in his eyes.

I didnt even like the girl. never replied to her textx.
idk why i did it. maybe it was just because i wanted to see if i could.

another one.

>meet cute girl at a judo thing
>another guy is into her too
>add her on facebook
>get to know her quite well
>tell her i think the other guy is a creep
>she kinda agrees
>he adds her to fb
>tell her its polite to accept, even though he's a creep
>she accepts, they start talking
>she tells me he asked her out to lunch
>at this point she thinks he's a total creep totally based off what I've said
>tell her to say that her boyfriend wont like it (she's single)
>she does, he backs off
>30 seconds later i ask her out to lunch
>she says yes
>i never turn up

what is wrong with me.

>tfw you'll never be a cute skinny tumblrina getting penetrated by Chad's thick cock and having wave after wave of pulsating orgasm while he shoots his hot load up you and gives you VD
Why even live

grade-a-douche.

i think the technical term is your a cunt :)

broke a nigger's fingers

i know its bad, but part of me thinks if i show betas where they really are in life, maybe they'll change as a result, you know?

thats not why you do it and you know it

sauce?

I threw a plastic grenade at someone at work once.

>getting yelled at for something
>not really paying attention
>I do what I want in my department
>lady tells me I'm a piece of shit because I responded to her rant by saying "cool"
>>"I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE AAAAAAAAAAH!"
>grab dollar store toy out from under computer and throw it at her
>jump out dock door
>come back in through front
>act like nothing ever happened

I had a reputation for being mental, so she thought it was real at first. How I worked there for so long, I don't know.

I jizzed on another kid's donuts and watched him eat them.

>senior year HS
>walking home from school
>run into old friends at the park next to my house
>they're talking to the neighborhood hoodrat
>ugly tall lanky bitch likes getting fucked by cholos and only cholos (Mexican gangsters)
>she leaves to her house across the street few houses down to grab her cellphone
>she leaves behind her cup of juice
>my friend grabs a old dog turd and stirs it in the cup
>she comes back five minutes later
>"you guys didn't fuck with my juice right?"
>NOPE with a straight face
>she fucking drinks it all
>she leaves a few minutes later not knowing she drank dog shit oj

tell story !!!!

How do you know it isn't his?

autism

Sup Forums

I really wish I was a girl sometimes. I really want to know what it feels like to get penetrated by a nice big cock, right in my primary sex organ. (So no, I'm not getting my ass fucked. Again.) It looks like it'd feel better than being the cock owner, being slowly stretched by a nice turgid elephant trunk of a dick.

Guys what's wrong with me should I go trans and get a fake minge?

jesus christ user

I used to go on dating sites and talk to girls my age (18-23) and convince them I loved them and wanted to start a family and would marry them but they needed to stop taking birth control because I wanted kids ... someone of them openly admitted to not being on any type so we could start right away and other literally flushed all there pills down the toilet in front of me so we could wait and try... After about a two months of unprotected sex with 12 or more girls I'd leave them ... last time I checked 6 of them got pregnant and Are raising them with another partner or are single moms ... WTF is wrong with me

I rimmed some assholes slut.

>I didn't delivered

That sounds pretty fucked up to me.
Get the surgery.

Some guy fucked a girl I was chatting up and it annoyed me. So I basically figured out his circle of friends and discovered his best friend was a cutie. Bumped into her "by chance", chatted her up, fucked her repeatedly for months. She caught feels, I cut contact, went back and fucked the first girl for good measure.

Sup Forums's genghis khan

More of the blue haired bitch

I fisted a girl, but she didn't sound hurt by it

Once had a girl believed I liked or even loved her. She didn't mean shit to me, I told her I loved her after she was raped. She believed me. I stopped little by little contacting her. I gave her a message every once in awhile. I knew I moved on. She didn't. I won, she lost. She still texts or message me and I don't respond to said bitch....

I mean of course theres a chance. But when i was dating her it was either a condom or absolutely no sex at all. After 2 years together i never hit it raw. So being as i blasted my entire load inside her. Theres a pretty good chance its mine. She was VERY worried about pregnancy.

hohohold up

We need some detail on that one

That's pretty funny

Bravo, first off. If this is true, how did you manage to get away with it? no child support or any of that

Betas gettin buttblasted

No, he still supported his kids

Sad part is I wish I was lying about my post like I really do .... idk why I did those things I think because I like pregnancy risk sex but know I'm not ready to raise a child ..... I really feel bad ... and the fucked up part is i know at any moment if I had the opportunity to do it again I would in a heart beat

you're a fucking legend

"phone booked" them
its where you shoot a long distance and bounce the round just short of them so it hits them sideways and throws them off a mountain ridge and into the valley
they are usually alive for the fall
>wasted so spelling and grammar are now not important

You are a breeder not a feeder. That is what is "wrong" with you.

How did she not notice that you were cumming inside of her? wtf was she in a comma?

Kek'd

told a girl I loved her

So what I'd do is use a fake name first and last then I had a prepaid phone so changing my number was no big deal and since that's the only way all of them knew how to reach me it was easy

>How did she not notice that you were cumming inside of her? wtf was she in a comma?
>wtf was she in a comma?
>comma

She takes prescription sleeping pills. Knocks her the fuck out. I accidentally shattered a toilet in her master bath while she was sleeping once. She never even stirred.

who is them my Sup Forumsro ?

I am aware.

As much as that job sucked, it was great because I could do shit like that and not get fired. Like pretend to be a xenomorph for no good reason. Or respond to calls as Carl from ATHF.

>OI, WE MOVIN BOXES OR WHAT?
>IT'S NONE OF YOUR GODDAMN BUISNESS WHAT GOES ON IN MY DEPARTMENT SCOTT-MAN

This is what happens when I'm put in charge.

Afghani fighters
you might know as taliban
>where fighters/farmers who wanted us out of ther country

>drunk so grammar is 3rd

Beat up a big mouth chad at my new school. The guy had never been defeated before and i took his place right away. A few weeks later he brought his dad with him and i ended up beating him up too.
He went from being the cool kid to nothing only cause of me making my point.

>things that never happened: the post

Classic

Are you black?

Made my ex gf fuck a friends dog

kek'd

Story

bought them something nice

also complimented peoples new haircut (this was apparently the worst thing to say to a girl apparently lol)

Greentext. Now.

I'm sorry, english is not my first language.

>you. Bitch. Fuck this dog. This German Shepard dog.
>okay

That's practically it

im just teasing you mate don't worry about it :)

>be relatively shy guy, not autistic but somewhat introvert.
>get qt girlfriend, all is fine. Gives me huge confidence boost.
>after about 3 or 4 months start to notice she's batshit crazy. Calls me twice an hour when i'm out, constant texting. She's a maniac.
>Use my confidence to chat up with other girls, withing few weeks i fucked 4 others.
>crazy bitch still gf, i wanted to break up but she said she already cut out with birth control a few months ago.
>yesterday told me she's pregnant.

Wtf do i do Sup Forums i dont want to have a fucking kid. I just found out how easy girls are and now this crazy cunt wants to ruin it. I want to do something bad to her.

Worst thing i ever did was in tech support for verizon dsl on their macintosh account.
Some pebcak bitch calls in demanding i fix her shit right NOW NOW NOW and then hangs up b4 i had a chsnce to diagnose.
She calls back 5 minutes later screaming that its not fixt and she paid cash money for this shit service.
I diagnose.
She has all the fucking dsl filters plugged into eachother between the modem and the wall.
I ask her if she is on a cell phone
She says yes
I ask her to pull power from tje modem.
But that will disconnect me from the innernets!
Convince her to comply.
She does it.
Talk her thru setting shit up the right way. Comes to last phone.
Hasnt plugged power back to the modem. She is too dumb to figure out how to do that on her own.
"Ok mr computer man im gunna unplug da last fone and plug the thingy innit yoo sher we isnt gon git diksconektid?"
"Well yer are on a cell phone so yes we will be ok"
"Awryte!"
"Clipbtlth boooooooooooooooooooo"
She was on a wireless housephone not a cell phone
Dumb bitch was too dumb to know the difference.
Her kompyuuduh was probably a bucket of kfc with a plug going to the stereo and another to the tv....
Fuckin pebcaks.

Had sex with best friend's sister a few days after their mother died. His brother-in-law found out (they were engaged), broke up with her and told my friend. Haven't met him in 5 years now.

I'm so fucking sorry Dan, it was a stupid mistake.

Urinated on their shoes.

>had a female friend (best friend at that time)
>she fell inlove with me
>continued to do romantic shit with her
>she was super submissive, could tie her up and fuck her whenever I wanted
>she got more jealous each day
>couldn't even talk to my other female friends
>time goes on, I decide to move across the world to Australia
>I tell her
>she goes apeshit, threatens with suicide
>I go anyway
>one night she calls me
>literally got a tattoo of my full name on her arm
>I tell her to gtfo, what a fucking psycho
>she writes me an essay to say that I've been the best thing that has ever happened to her life
>got abused when she was little
>later get a text from her friend that she overdosed
>she wrote ''i love you user'' on the wall before ODing

atleast we had great sex lol

Is she fucking brainless? Or just a whore? I cant fucking tell.

Firstly, get doctor to prove it.
Then demand DNA test.

If she refuses either of these things, she is either lying or cheating.

Young girls are fucking nuts bro.

But was the pussy good?

Sure, I was pretty drunk though.

I fucked my ex girlfriend's sister, told her that my ex was better and then i just left.
I never saw them again.

>what's the worst thing you ever did to someone for fun Sup Forums ?

Shoped for better car insurance.

Mine to the other as well
English not is becoming language first of receiving to speak with the person of country birth.

The google of creating languahe for to be a translation thereof is given to me to execute communication to for with the other of not country to be mine from is to shoes

Yeah sure, but if you regret it then you are fucked so think about it some more.

> be 25
> have banged quite a few girls and not really putting an effort into it anymore.

> play guitar and sing at local jam session
> turn out singing with freckled girl that is about 17. (age of consent is 16 in my country)
> shesintome.png
> "i like your voice user"
> don't really give a shit about laying her, rather play for the lulz
> "well, i like yours too. we should bang."
> funny enough it kind of works, we instantly make out
> go outside for a smoke. make out some more
> "we should do it right here, babe"
> she doesn't want to but she's not hesitant about taking me home.
> again, i don't care about banging her, this is just for the zozzles.
> "but i want you now babe, let's do it out here."
> she's leaning against the wall, just around the corner of the entry.
> takemycockout.zip
> "look at it."
> she looks at it and starts jacking me off
> "give it a kiss. please"
> finally she starts sucking it.
> cum in her face
> she's surprised and tries to dodge it
> i hold her down
> cum on her eyelids

> now she's leaning there, unable to open her eyes and really really really pissed.
> "shit i'm sorry babe, i couldn't restrain myself you're so hot blabla"
> "shut up and get me something to wipe this off my face!"

> "ok, baby, i'll be right back"

> go inside, pack my guitar and leave

everytime i think about this story my dick goes diamonds. best thing i ever did.

break into houses for fun
> find open window
> find dirty washing within
> put a pair of dirty underwear in
> take a pair out
> repeat
did this a lot as a kid.. kind of a hobby

No im not Black sad part is the girls I did impreganate are of all races except black not racist just they somehow never bought the lie

they been hearing that shit from they uncles all they lives

Yeah you should find that guy and apologise. Do some FB searching or look for his number and apologise to the guy.

welp you can go ahead and have this.
*hands life over*
Take care with that now, its new, never even scratched, but you, you got something kiddo. Something that ill never know with this ole thing....

goddamned coloureds

hhmmm hope the service over there is worth it, user.

what, were you like homeless? or just liked wearing ladies under-garments?

I told my girlfriend at the time via voicemail that I thought her older sister is hotter than her.. and that I wanted to see what she tasted like? I was on mushrooms or 2C-I i cant really remember. Worst feeling ever waking up and realizing what I did.. no wonder she hates drugs!

Thats cool i have a thing where i will break into unlocked houses in my neighborhood and clean their dishes and generslly clean the kitchen.
Everyone in the neighborhood thinks we are all haunted by the same kitchen clenliness obsessed phantom ghost.
I always wear gloves when i do it so i wont leave fingerprints.
Been doing this for several years. Sometimes claim its happened in my house so that people will not suspect anything.
Best part is the people in my neighborhood that have security systems all have brinks systems. And im a brinks installer. And i have the master passcode for every house. Because i installed every system.

mmmhmmm an dey bby-mama 2

no excuse for being a cunt

told my gf while lying in bed after sex that her mum is super hot and i´d like to fuck her.
well... she was not amused.

Was pissed off at girlfriend who chose to ditch me to hang out with another one of our friends just because he had weed to smoke and I didn't.

So I called the cops and said friend was dealing (He was). She, he, and everyone else there got super arrested.

>unprotected sex with gf i met off cl multiple times, since shes on bc
>she starts acting crazy, dump her
>tells me she had a miscarriage, don't believe her
>she contacts me years later after i get married on facebook and reconfirms miscarriage.
>very difficult to carry a baby to term because miscarriage fucked her up
>she flirts hardcore, ask her if she wants to fuck. Says yes but ghosts when her husband finds out.

>be 18, oldest guy in classic music class
>saturday evening, concert day, backstage, we just finished tuning the instruments whole group decides to go take a grab and eat, except for me (I had a late midday lunch and wasn't hungry)
>been asked to stay and keep an eye on everyone's stuff
>decide to take a quick wank because bored
>cum, clean with tissue
> lightbulb.png
>decide to rub tissue on every girl's wind instrument mouthpiece to give each of them a taste of cum
>spent the whole concert diamond hard
>never been found out

That doesn't sound like fun. I did the same thing and I still hate myself for the things I did.