Made a poem about xanax

made a poem about xanax.
am i gay?

Been a minute since i messed with you, feeling sentimental in the mental when we had to split.

Replace your spot with spliffs and bitches, though my psyche doc just says that you and me were meant to be, that shits all just some make believe.

Pretty, white, slim, bitter bitch, when in my mouth I had my doubts about you. Living like I couldn't make a day without you. nowadays Pimp you out and make a fucking buck about you.

Nowadays I couldn't really give a fuck about you, but you back and looking good as mamas cooking back when christmas was a thing.

Resist the urge to pop your top off, could write a song or two of how wrong this is but this man just doesn't sing.

He damn sure doesn't listen neither, need you like every year needs an easter, this time around you just all up in my pockets, saw the signs coming and i knew i couldn't stop it. All it took off like a rocket.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9y0Zjxu4V6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just need some feedback. even if Sup Forums is filled with retards.

here to stay

A for effort

F for execution

Hope to see you back in literature class in Fall

never been in a class.
was withdrawing from the shit at the time. couldn't think straight.
what can improve on?

no but i stole this shit n im gonna go record in like 5 min i have the perfect track to overlay tothis thanks!
thank u

that's fine. i'll find you and sue you for whatever penny you make. got this screnshotted. as if you're serious lol.

link it. bet you can't even make it flow.

Nobody is serious about it dawg. Taking a few now to forget this cringe.

i'm just drunk and was digging through notes.

tell me though, any experience with rebound anxiety? what's it like for you? shit fucks me up man.

>white
>says "dawg"
yeah, nobody is taking you seriously either "dawg"

Im just fucking around anyway. And anxiety is horrible for me. Have been on benzos for 8 years. Doctor prescribed me klonopin .5 mg twice as day or as needed at 14. Of course abused them and used for fun with friends and shit when I was in high school. Now no medical. America is great. And have the worst withdrawals ever. I buy in bulk. Because im afraid of being without them a day. Seizures and all that ugly shit. And anxiety is really unbearable but I think that's majority of people now. But I still try and only take .5mg a day so that hopefully I can taper off of the Alprozolam or ween off somewhat or down to .25 MG. Shit sucks man. Don't know about your addiction or your detoxes. But its nice to see someone at least get away from them.

sounds like someone is a logic fan

youtube.com/watch?v=9y0Zjxu4V6c

haven't listened to a logic album in my life.

just read the lyrics tho. i can see the similaritiesz

both are about addiction and metaphors to women
coincidence?

you fucking plagiarizing bastard

i'm sure he and i weren't the first. thanks for comparing me to a well known celebrity though.

thank you man. i hope you can get well one day too. i'm just glad i never got too deep with it.

pls Sup Forums i'm bored

why don't u try to write something else

i do. just am not really open abt it.

jerked of to traps today, goddamn do I love feminine penises.
by the way no homo tho, i also wanna fuck a donkey because shrek fucked me up sind i was eleven years old.
shitposting and acting like I got my shit together I am your average Sup Forumstard