Serious question Sup Forums

Serious question Sup Forums.
You suck a guys dick at 12:00 for 10 minutes.Then you both take a time machine and go back to 12:00 before you had sucked his dick and you both move on with your life.Your memories still exist but the event has historically never happened.Are you still a fag?

don't care for the question, like the pic
please moooaarr...

u still chose the option to suck that dick in the first place, so yes

Time traveling faggots plz go

no sauce sorry.This is really about getting to the bottom of this very philosophical issue

its 2017.

Suck on whatever genitalia you want. Barely anyone gives a shit anymore, and the people that do will be dead soon.

A google search tells me it's Dani Daniels

Video or nah?

Wow you're desperate. I'm hard

temporal paradox you faggot. if you stop it from happening, then it never happened.

suck one cock and you're a cock sucker for life

Guys guys be civil please.The point of this thread is to discuss one's fagness in the events of time travel reversal not to drool upon arousing pictures of nude females.Please focus on the topic at hand

m8 if you even think about sucking dick you're a faggot, yet alone post about some time traveling dick sucking fantasy on Sup Forums.

face it, you're a raging ass burglar.

I answered you autismo

If a girl sucked your dick at 12:00 for ten minutes and then you both took a time machine back to 12:00 but this time you both went your separate ways would you still tell all your friends that she sicked your dick?

Keep trying, OP.
You'll find a way to blow a dude that doesn't make you gay one day.

i had mine sucked at 13 but never sucked myself am i a faggot?
>not that i would mind

wat

supposing you chose to suck a dick of your own free will, yeah youre probably a homosexual to some degree

OP is always a fag.

In parallel universes, you have already sacked so many disks and yes there is one you that is gay out there...

>yes

/thread

>implying there is a parallel universe in all of existence where OP ISN'T a fag

And probably it's not this one...

kek