Hey dudes

Hey dudes

I have an interview for a call centre tomorrow. Most likely raising money for charity.
Anybody have any experience in call centres?

Alot of people saying it's the worst work ever is that true or just a meme?

Should I even bother going? The pay seems fairly good.

if it's over 15 bucks an hour it's worth it. Otherwise just become a manager of a fast food place. It may not sound glamorous but it's great money to essentially sit on your ass all day long and get free food. If it's over 15 bucks, you're going to love the money but want to kill yourself and everyone else. Might I suggest watching my favorite movie of all time: Office Space starring Ron livingston first before living the next few years in a cubicle.

Also dubs

just some food for thought

thanks for replying my dude, its over $20 an hour, does it really make you want to rage? I've worked in customer service a while and mostly laugh at obnoxious customers im just worried about supervisors breathing down the back of my neck or meeting stupid targets.

p.s i love that movie

you will find that you need nerves of steel when dealing in any type of business that deals with people. If you are one that hates people breathing down your neck and you also have a strong distaste for stupid customers, steer clear of this job. HOWEVER, 20$ an hour is a great job no matter how you put it. If you've dealt with stupid people in customer service before and don't mind getting hung up on, take the job Sup Forumsro

it's good money son

i guess my best bed to is to give it a try and see how it is. if its aids i might just walk out and quit. have yourself a good night my dudes

It's not good, it's a shit job. Blow it off no doubt. See doesn't that feel nice now that you don't have to go? You're welcome.

Seriously don't waste your time, it's all bad. Don't believe me? Contact them again in a month hell even a year it won't matter. They're always looking for the next sucker.

but what makes you say that? did you have bad experiences?

It's based on commission and probably impossible to sell whatever bullshit product or appointments they're offering. If not, tell me other details and I will answer as it pertains to that. Trying to help you not waste your time

There's this game called "I get this ball every day". I believe that it's free, and I've heard that it's a spot on call center simulator. It was written by a guy who worked in a call center.

The worst job in the world. You will find a little each day. I'll never go back to a call center.

Does it have a base wage? If not its basically just a pyramid scheme

don't listen to that cuck. He obviously doesn't need the money and lives comfortably. YOU do whatever YOU need to do to get that scratch. Some people suck dicks for money, you just have to get hung up on all day and BAM the money is yours. I've had my fair share of shitty jobs to know that some money is easier than people meme it up to be.

Die, not find.

You know when you get a call on your phone from a weird number you don't realize so you let it go to VM but the person doesn't leave one? Well it's being on the other end of that. Expect to get screamed at all the time by everyone around you and failing to meet goals.

its shit and most people in there are fucking shitheads. that said at least your indoors

Is it just me or does the spell checker doing this a lot lately? Thought I had my shit dialed in but it's correcting everything suddenly, usually wrong.

You will always be broke, you "cuck" don't ever talk to your lord and savior like that again you poverty machine.

i think its raising money for charity but that seems impossible aswell.
ill check it out lol
:(
it should have a fairly good base wage plus commission otherwise im not going to accept
thanks dude, money is nice and alot of people have it rougher than calling angry people all day
hahah shiiieeeeeet
id probably rather be outdoors tbh
not sure
jesus is that you?

yeah true that but outdoors in winter sucks that said as soon as summer came got job on the roads fucking rocked

Do they pay commission or a hourly rate. These call centre job are generally comission and they don't pay a minimum hourly rate. Which means they'll spew bullshit to you about how much money you can make. Become your own boss and make thousands. In reality these call centres are treated like slave labor camps.