Catching predators on omegle con't

Catching predators on omegle con't

Who even cares tho

No one gives a fuck fag

i mean I already opened the CP so I'm gettined v&.

Show the convo

Do you really catch them though

Like this is hard on the internet. Fuck off op you douche bag

Nice trips
We tried to, but either people took too long to get them to show their fb, or they quit halfway and ruined the fun

Do you know how easy that is?

why bother?

That's why we're doing it on omegle. We ain't superhackers.

Roleplaying as a minor is just as illegal as seeking out a minor online. You guys are engaging in sex registry level offenses thinking you are saving kids. Unless you are with leo's you can not do this. You really are being caught up in a sting operation.

It wasn't even convo, i just didn't believe user and copied CP link. rip.

True embodiment of Sup Forums right there

It's the thought that counts

Lol Ikr? I was just thinking, Whos fucking creepier the pedo, or the person sexually roleplaying with the pedo, or the fbi watching them do it XDDD.

Its "who watches the watchmen" in a world of peeping toms. Pervs catching pervs catch pervs.

Reported for pretending to be a minor. Have fun in jail op

Kek, hello user.

>implying anybody would care for someone reanacting a child for the purpose of fucking with childmolestors.

Who is going to report them? And how is pretending to be underage an offense at all??

Reported for declaring a report.

>Reporting ppl for lying in an online chatroom
Yeah he is totally going to get arrested lol

Reported for declaring a report of someone declaring a report.

Reported for declaring a report

Reported for declaring a report of someone declaring a report on someone declaring a report

/sh/m3ot4g02vh2j5dk/AABX4FUuH6MMpGCW0alzjoyYa?dl=0 not working you faggot

The agents monitoring the sting. Thats who. the reason depictions of minors is lewd sexual situations is illegal is it encourages the pervs. Impersonating a minor specifically to entice a perv is the same as producing cp. You dont have to be reported. Youre being tagged by elite officers climbing the career ladder. Do you realize how many people go yo court and claim it was a mistake that they downloaded something cp? they still get sentenced dude. I know this for sure. I have an in-law that is autistic that downloaded anime that contained cp. The court did not care that he is borderline retarded. he is now registered for life. So will some of you be soon.

It does work
/sh/m3ot4g02vh2j5dk/AABX4FUuH5MMpGCW0aIzjoyYa?dl=0

You typed a 6 instead of a 5 fag

w/e its not cp

anyone got actual cheesepizza?