Oi Sup Forumsrothers. Have you noticed that /fit/ is just scams built on top of scams

Oi Sup Forumsrothers. Have you noticed that /fit/ is just scams built on top of scams.

They tell you to eat weird diets so you can look 'good'. Not actually be any use at anything, they just want you to 'look' good.

Look good for who? For fags. The whole physical culture/gym culture muscle worship thing was invented by fags in the 1960s. Do you want to be a muscle Mary so you can be fag fodder?

They want you to buy lots of supplements. Supplements are a scam dreamed up by the bodybuilding Jews. They could only sell you one barbell set, but they figured they could sell you as many magic potions and powders, and muscle elixirs as you could afford every month. And suckers keep shelling out for it. They don't even bother to make the quack shit they peddle taste nice or have a decent texture. Why? Because suckers think it must be even better if it tastes like shit some Jew scraped up off the beach.

They sell you fake fitness. The ideal for /fit/ is steroid users. /fit/ has bought in 100% to the bodybuilder look. That ain't genuine fitness or health. It's a fucking scam. It's all turned upside down. Genuinely naturally fit and strong people are looked down on in favour of fake, steroid inflated, muscle Mary types.

All that /fit/ bullshit doesn't even get you girls. It will get you gays, but not girls. Girls don't give a shit about your six pack. They don't want to see you walking around with your belly out to show it off either. Put your fucking shirt on and stop wasting your time and money on the /fit/ Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RyY_3RVAMzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

off by one

>eat nutritiously and exercise so you can have high T, defend what's yours and be a shining physical example of your race
Sounds pretty Jewish to me, yeah.

Stop your lying tricks and twisting Juden!

Exercise for a genuine purpose, to be genuinely fit and strong for life, is very different from the shallow narcissism of the /fit/ Jew.

No shit some /fit/izens take it to extremes and thereby become degenerate. That doesn't mean that the fundamental enterprise is Jewish, or that wanting to look good makes your gains somehow worthless.

If you don't wanna work out, that's cool. Even NEETs can help save the white race. But don't denigrate /fitpol/.

sup Sup Forumsitch, /fit/izen here, I don't use any of your shilling supps and such

>the fundamental enterprise is Jewish

It is Jewish. It is a scam that was run by two Canadian Jew brothers called Joe and Ben Weider. They saw they could work an angle and elbowed out the original bodybuilder/gymnastics/strength lot and created bodybuilding as you have it now. They made bodybuilding just about what you look like, not whether you are any use at anything.

Take a cold hard look at /fit/. It's all about that 'looking good' Jew.

The benefits come from setting personal goals and working to achieve them.

Discipline and physical fitness are both valuable traits for any person to attain and maintain.

The "scam" you have picked up on, is simply the direct result of consumerism, which is also linked to globalism and zionism which has it's fingers inside the fitness and most other industries.

The bro culture is a direct push back against the modern left wing movements, that constantly push against masculinity.

Both physical and mental attributes benefit each other in many ways. One in absence of the other is lacking.

Your body is designed to be hunting, building, fixing, farming, sprinting, climbing, fucking and surviving.

Don't make excuses for being an out of shape buffoon, by claiming you are fighting globalism by doing so.

Are you a gayer?

>Don't make excuses for being an out of shape buffoon, by claiming you are fighting globalism by doing so.

Where did you get all that from? Did you cum in your shorts while you were dreaming it up?

aye, not many people frequent /bwg/ nowadays, partly why it's only up once a month or so

looking fit helps get you laid sometimes. nothing wrong with that.

I'am wearing shorts, however no.

Understand I was actually supporting what the OP said, however simply expanded on his personal analysis bringing in the relevant social and political implications.

The sentence you quoted isn't aimed at one person, but just a general comment for people making excuses.

Since you seem either incapable or unwilling to actually having a proper civil discussion instead of making reddit tier quips, I'm out.

Being genuinely fit and not just looking like a steroid fag is much more use to you in the sack.

Quitter.

>They made bodybuilding just about what you look like, not whether you are any use at anything.
This is a fair criticism. Even so, the aesthetic Jew is in my view slightly superior to the skinnyfat Jew. One is easier to adapt to practical physical use than the other.

Or you could skip both and just train your body for practical purpose in the first place.

Which is what I do, but sometimes it's necessary to motivate people with more immediate incentives. Narcissism is a powerful motivator even if you think it's distasteful.

This is the 'ideal' that /fit/ has bought into. Makes you useless. Take lots of steroids so you can be all 'swole' and then you can stand around doing nothing on a stage like an ugly gurning cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=RyY_3RVAMzs

You want to be all swole and ripped...

Faggotry.

>Narcissism is a powerful motivator if you are a poof.

Fixed that for you.

>Joe Weider

Fucking what… Currently listening to Arnie's autobiography right now, and he's just introducing Joe Weider.

Are you in my house, OP?

Yes, I am spying on you from behind the electricity outlet.