Sup Forums my long distance gf wants me to get a fleshlight or similar toy for when we skype...

Sup Forums my long distance gf wants me to get a fleshlight or similar toy for when we skype. Any anons have good input on what version to buy? Or other good male toys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46_d5XJ7L5c
onaho.net/muzigen/naisyono_twintails.html
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B004G8P6BA?ie=UTF8&redirect=true
onaho.net/muzigen/suziman_lolinco.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get a dildo and fuck yourself

Also where did you get yours? I saw some on amazon and a few other sites. Id perfer if the packaging was discrete to avoid judgment from my roomates lol

Post a picture of your girlfriend and I'll let you know.

I plan to but not for myself

don't make excuses op, we know u don't have a gf

Shes very average. A little heavy. Dont really want to post her pics on Sup Forums

>girlfriend
>long distance

Shes a long distance gf. So im getting no action. Yea its about the same as being single

>fleshlight
don't, get a tenga flip zero

Yes i know. But it is what it is. I'll never get any if I don't try though haha

the packaging will be discreet. the pft pft noise these things make wont be.

go with the stamina training unit.

Ill looks that up. Thanks user! Any reason why?

bad dragon's mary

Just look at a cross-section and compare it to a fleshlight, you'll know why.

Wow that looks like a reverse mining drill haha. I want it to look realistic thats why im leaning towards fleshlight though

Will look into both of these. Thanks anons! Was going to get one of the model molds but these look way more interesting

This is her. Shes a bit big but has lost a lot of weight the last year

I got one off Amazon for 40$. It was a medical grade silicone one. It's lasted almost 2 years, but is starting to look a little beat up. Good investment regardless of whether your girlfriend is fictional or not.

Wow that's a great deal. I have a 150 budget maybe I'll be able to get two different toys instead

We can't help you, unless you help us, faggot.

Go on, mate. We won't judge.

I posted a pic already. Sorry not showing her face though

flip cup black.

trust me. i got the real thing... its not as good because you know, no warm body or anything... but as far as sensation goes, its more intense than a vag

She's nothing to be ashamed of.

Any nudes?

Heres one more.. like i said fairly average. Definitely in my league you could say

Is this you OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=46_d5XJ7L5c

Thanks user! And no. This toy thing were doing will be the first time we do nude. I'll be visiting her in the summer, maybe I'll get lucky

Hahaha noo. He's got a toy already

if you are fapping on skype with sex toys, you would have to be terribad to not get any in person. own that shit user.

Go to a local sex shop and buy one. They work well. Mine is nice. Haven't used it in a while though. Nothing beats real puss . but its a nice thing to have

get a buttplug dicklet

If you're gonna buy one, get the most expensive one. Also lube is key, get fancy ones

onaho.net/muzigen/naisyono_twintails.html

Yea I know. I chicken out i guess. This time I'm determined. Just since it will be the first time for me

amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B004G8P6BA?ie=UTF8&redirect=true

Get a bottle of J-lube. It comes as powder in a bottle. It makes a great lube for the flesh light
>Or for a dildo

> get Pervy
>get Electric pucket pussy and give her the elect counterpart (Electric dildo)

Then
>get fucking swifty

onaho.net/muzigen/suziman_lolinco.html

own up to it man.... start making out, im sure you have done that... after things are getting heated, grab a boob. keep going with the kissing. chances are she will grab your dick. if not, move her hand. once clothes are off, 69 or something... then whip the condom out.

My local shop sucks but thanks! Not into that
I didnt think of that thanks annon, ill have to look into that as well.

I got a fleshlight (just the regular one) a few months back. Absolute waste of money, takes too much effort to maintain and the price you pay just isn't worth it. I've probably used it 5 times since I bought it and would much rather just stick to using my hand.

We havent even done much really. In highschool before i moved away we made out at a party should have gone all the way since we had privacy. But i got nervous and no idea why said oh im out of beer and left to the living room where the cooler was.. i kinda killed it.

I think it's about 30$ for a bottle of J-lube. This shit will last you decades. You just mix a little bit of the powder in some sort of bottle with water. Super cheap, you can make it as viscous as you want, and its non toxic.

seriously... flip hole black. amazing feeling. flips open for easy lube application / washing. use any water based lube with it. i like wickid anal lube, even for non anal use... wash the toy out with soap and water. had mine a year+. they say it lasts 50 times... ive used mine way more. just clean it regularly and it should last a year+. way way worth the cost

Yea but its more really for her she wants to watch. It was her idea. I asked her to get a dildo afterwards lol.
Man thats a good deal i was looking at ky at the store was like 20 for two little Bottles

Holy mother of quads

huh, in all the time ive been on fagchan, this is like only the 2nd time.... feelsgoodman

Looks good for me but not realistic enough. Looks wise

find another girl and make her your fuck toy your gf shouldnt mind

Got the Lisa Ann lips. Feels good. Not very intense.

>oh im out of beer and left
Goddamnit, OP.
You beta cuck.
Do me and other anons proud and get that pussy next you see her.
Also, share nudes in a new thread when you get them, don't let me down.

I'd go for anything other than the fleshlight then if that's the case.. go for something much cheaper like the tenga flip

Brand name lubes are a total rip off, in my opinion. There is enough powder in the bottle to make a few bath tubs full of thick lube.

you dont look at it when fapping user... thats gay

I would but im bad at picking up woman. Im surprised shes been intrested this long
I like the lips too, but i really need something that looks like a pussy or an ass

Are you wealthy by any chance?

I cant reply fast enough to all of you but thanks for all the help! Im a noob when it comes to woman. But ill try my best! Heres another pic if you guys are interested at all

You came to the right place for advice on sex toys.

No but i work pretty hard so I'm never really short on cash.

Yea i did. Amzon reviews sucked! Haha. Im on this site fairly often ever since 2009ish but never really made any threads of my own

Nvm just realised you knew her irl already. She looks like the type of chick that love slurping on bbc.

Haha no shes kinds like me. Think shes only had one bf ever

Well now two

Onaholes, man. There's a guide.

pastebin com /hwhGL66a

Her weight loss has also made her boobs shrink a lot, she says she might get implants when she reaches her weight goals

Go to bad-dragon.com

I'll check both out

I will miss the thighs though haha

>his mom starts crying

It was a bit much huh. I don't even want my roomates to know. This guy is either brave or way to close to mom

>Or autistic

Well i might abandon this thread now unless anyone wants a few more pics.I'll stick around a few more min

For sure, i wonder what he would do if mom showed him her dildo haha

The fact that he showed his mom his fake pony pussy on camera and put it on youtube makes me think he'd probably get of on her showing him her dildo.

Why you posted it? Are you a cuck? Only cucks post their gf in this site.

Or if he showed her his 4 foot horse dildo

My wife loves it when I do that, she's overseas and i'm here...go for it

Had the stoya fleshlight with some crazy ass insert for a while.

Feels better than actual pussy, to be quite honest.

Don't get addicted.

I thinks so too
No just since anons could see shes real. But i dont mind sharing pics really. Just not full face pics.

fluttershy yellow best fleshlight

I guess it will be practice before i try for her

Stfu those are made to look like pony pussies you retard, anyone who buys this should be nerve gassed

Good for you man. You make me wanna go seek a woman.

Really wtf thats weird. Guess i wont look at those. Though they were different colors for different models haha

Thanks user she has an older sister id share if i could!

???? where do you get this???

Now, tell me what these are.

No lie i thought they were females asses haha. I kinda still like them. Maybe I'll get one of those for me only

All I'll say is, you know the bit of pain that goes through your soul after you have a wank, and you have a bit of cum on your hand, and your like "What did I do that for?" Imagine how bad it would be after fucking one of these plastic bacteria loving cesspools.

>Maybe I'll get one of those for me only
I'd get the deer one.

I don't feel bad i feel great. I usually only wank once a week anyway. On friday after work to begin my weekend. Only recently have i started doing it more with her. Maybe once every two or three days

Nah those look like an asshole with balls. The other just looks like a girls ass

>you know the bit of pain that goes through your soul after you have a wank
no, no I don't

Well this thread has me a bit turned on guess I'll wank to my gf pics now lol

Fuck it, I don't have an onahole, but you fucks made me want one, ordering a Tenga Flip Zero right fucking now.