Help with mdma!

Help with mdma!
Ok so a guy and another trusted friend of his have decided they want to take mdma at Disneyland (heard it could be a blast. They usually just get hammered and go but this time they wanna go lil harder. They are concerned about the duration of the mdma high 3-5 (that's what they've been told. But they plan on staying for at least 9 hours... is there anyway to prolong the experience? Is it just take a small amount more to kick yourself back into gear? They don't really wanna do any other drugs so that's out of the question. Oh and one last thing. They are fully aware of how bad alcohol is when mixed with mdma... what if they drink for the forst couple hours they are there then pop the mdma? Please help they do not wanna be stuck in an mdma comedown in the middle of Disneyland and ruin the fun for the rest of the sober/ drinking group

First drop 150mg, it will blast.
Wait 2 hours, 0.80 redrop, every 1h30 should be ok and won't lead to visual hallucination.

If you redrop same dose as the first one, 95% of time it will be too soon and you'll experience disorientation and bad effect.

Btw mdma in disney will suck. No point out of it, you'll just end up sitting at the café and speaks for 4 hours.

And third, drinking won't help for mdma. It's the opposite.

drink lots of water and buy a test kit

>mdma at Disneyland

for realizing that waiting in line to have fun is pointless when you can go trip in the woods or something.

mdma wont last 9 hours even if u spread it out unless you do like half a gram

General question to everybody:

Would you take small amounts of MDMA while alone, like an everyday drug? Would you function normally? What are the risks of doing that?

listen here nigger
>first half of 9 hrs
>do whatever the sober/drinkers wanna do
>second half of 9 hrs
>do whatever the mdma guys wanna do
compromise, my man

>waiting in line.

Last time I went there we did 2 things during the 8 hours we spent there.

Never again.

no. no. mdma is a serotonin reuptake inhibitor as well as a serotonin releasing agent and a dopamine releaseing agent. if your serotonin receptors are depleated they will reuptake dopamine, which then metabolizes into a peroxide which is nerotoxic...

take it 3-4 times a year, be responsible with dosing and test your shit.

whats the point of doing small amounts alone

well, doing it alone is fun. doing it in small amounts isnt. doing it constantly will stop you from having fun in the future

> mdma is a serotonin reuptake inhibitor as well as a serotonin releasing agent and a dopamine releaseing agent. if your serotonin receptors are depleated they will reuptake dopamine, which then metabolizes into a peroxide which is nerotoxic...

how would one look like after a few months of very small doses?

Mdma is used in psychotherapy and has been proven to be beneficial against PTSD, anxiety and depression.
But no you shouldnt use it every day.

you will build a tolerance very quickly i know people who have to have 400mg to feel anything

drained of energy and motivation... you will have lower serotonin uptake and have prolonged receptor down regulation... probubly wount feel right for a few weeks to a month, and will be somewhat changed in how you think.

if you want to microdose something, do an lsd analogue or shrooms. al-lad is a good one.

these people are stupid

weed helps mdma comedowns a lot and gives you a smoother ride during. hell, i'd say just get high instead and you'll have a much better time.

that's really not a good idea unless you want to fuck your serotonin levels up permanently. it's not an anti-depressant and it's a bad idea to use it as such. also, a small dose below the "comeup threshold" will only give you anxiety. just take 0.1-0.2 gram once every couple of months and forget about whatever you're trying to achieve here.

Its not going to be fun waiting in line for an hour to get into some rides.

yea aye i could only imagine how shit it would be, you have to actually do stuff and go out on mdma

imo you should do it with mates and go to a nightclub or something

What's the problem with drinking on MDMA? I always do both with no apparent affect on my roll.

So the general consensus is a fat no? Interesting everyone else if personally talked to said it's worth tneexlerkemce and as long as you have people with you to keep you Entertained while in line the lines aren't that bad.. also there's tons of other things to do besides rides (they have been over 100 times) also wouldn't the disney music and all the lights at night make
It a worthwhile experience?
I was thinking take half the pill around 2 and the second half a few hours later (it's my second roll and my buddies 1st) or should I just pop the whole thing and take another half later... not tryna roll off my ass or get floored cause welll. E walking around a lot just tryna enhance the experience without coming down to early.

The safest way is (not to redose) to redose 40% of your initial drop about 90-120 minutes into the roll, but you're still going to top out at about 6 hours. For something like 9 hours you need to combine with somthing like 2c-b.

Thanks. That's quite informative. I won't do MDMA. I asked this because I use kratom everyday at small doses (4 grams in the morning + 2 grs a few hours later).
I won't do the same with MDMA. I was even considering making a small lab to produce mine own.

Now this is interesting: >if you want to microdose something, do an lsd analogue or shrooms. al-lad is a good one.

would you microdose these, like, every day? How do they work when you microdose these?

6 hours is still better than 4 :P

every few days... make things seem more interesting and help pattern recognition and such. helps some people with depression and stuff too.

careful with kratom. its still an opiate. you can still get physically addicted.

What does the initial comedown feel like? Like I I'm starting too comedown towards the end of the night how will I be feeling? Sluggish? Shorty? Wanting to leave? Dosney is my favorite place. I took a Xanax before I got the comedown my first roll so I'm not informed on the immediate effects of slowly coming down... would some Coke or strong cafffene keep me going for the rest of the night as to not ruin it for everyone else? And can someone please
Clarify what the initial comedown is like ... I'm fully aware of the Shit show that takes place days after but what about the immediate effects

I also have Xanax on deck for the night and to slow down my heart when the nights over

Take another pill when its wearing off, you think of that?