Will this blatant butthurt ever stop?

Will this blatant butthurt ever stop?
Seriously, the repeated attempts to convince people the Hollywood bubble is reality is just proving how out of depth all of you celebrities and liberals who blindly follow them are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-CEyAzu1duU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What happened now? Fill me in OP.

>trump
>not a celebrity

True, but don't be fooled into blindly opposing them either, friend.

Cunt used her whatever award acceptance speech to bash trump and say that celebrities need to be the defenders of America and tell the truth like CNN has been.

America made him into a celebrity.
He was an entrepreneur.
Failing to see how this is in any way relevant.

They don't get that their speech is a thing of the past.

>don't be fooled into blindly opposing them
I'm not.
Listening to a female feminist celebrity Clinton fan girl and endorser say that CNN tells the truth is enough to make you realize nothing they say holds any bit of truth.

So what's the problem with that? Who cares?

it will stop in 4-8 years when the democrat takes over. then it will be the republicans' turns again, just like it has been under obama.

>not realizing people who have millions of dollars and nothing to do with it besides spending it on politically correct campaigns and foundations are going to be publicly sabotaging a completely legitimate presidency because they lost and are butthurt.
Out of depth you are.

I wasn't saying you were, just warning against the same utter fuckin bias they hold.

CNN is a bunch of biased, lying dickheads who really have a reputation for being a lackluster news station in the first place. You mean to tell me you aren't sick to death from all of these celebrities spouting off at every chance they get? Even when the country clearly showed them they don't care about their opinions at all?

I don't really think anyone besides liberals dems are ever going to want anyone like "if you won't let me do it then I'll go around you" obama.
I'd gladly take another dipshit bush over a closet Muslim.

ok. it seems like you missed the point, but that's ok.

>Not same user
I agree.

Another thing that really pisses name off about the whole speech is that she said
"If you kick all the celebrities with the same ideologies out, you'll have nothing to watch besides football and martial arts...which are not arts."

how are you gonna say you're a truther if you just literally used your opinion to validate that an actual physical art form is not actually art?

WÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

PEOPLE ARNT ALOOWED TO HAVE OPINIONS DIFFERENT FROM MINE!

WÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Samefag as fuck.
And you'll have to explain
Because the only point cunt made, is that she thinks this way and all celebrities need to think this way because celebrities are the defenders of the nation.

Actually the people who elected trump are the protectors of the nation. The people who make all your shit, serve you food, fight your Wars, solve your internal government corruption, ect.
There is no point other than a bias opinion.

The irony

I watched her acceptance speech last night. I thought she was on medication or had suffered a stroke. The looks she was receiving from the audience seemed like pity, not approval of her statements.

>waahhhh I can't see hypocrisy
>wahhhhh I only look at the side of things in which I think is politically correct

I know you do because if you didn't you wouldn't have sperged the exact opposite of the ideology op is expressing.

Vigo fucking Mortensen was crying!!!!
Lmao did you watch the same shit? They were all looking at her like she just saved America.

the point was responding to op's question about when the complaining from the left will end. the point was that it will end when the democrat takes over as president, probably in 2020 or 24. then the republicans will be complaining again, like they have been the last 8 years under obama.

I don't know how someone can get so worked up about that.

The point that celebrities have been trying to force down your throats with begging videos since September? Aka be a pc liberal democrat feminist non xenophobic climate change supporter.

FOX News or Alex Jones?
I kinda hear both.

Because I didn't think you were referring to that point. I thought you were referring to streeps speech point.

I love how rightards are the champions for free speech up until that free speech means they get criticised, and then all of a sudden they want to limit that free speech. At least the leftards are consistent with their philosophy when they try to ban criticism of them.

Because they're afraid. Just a bunch of scared white males.

>reality

Left = Safe spaces
Right = Murica
Your both a bunch of idiots

>Will this blatant butthurt ever stop?

You tell me OP. You and all the other Sup Forumstards keep making threads here and on Sup Forums about this shit getting upset.

No seriously. I wanna know.
It's FOX isn't it.

Being on WWE and a reality show made him a star retard, not a country. And the fact that you can't follow user's logic shows how underage you are

No one is asking to ban or censor her speech, just commenting on her smug sense of butthurt.

Muuuh I love my Russian aided president stop criticising
his obvious flaws.

Remember, Lord Kek has not blessed all of us. Some must be sheep.

No one wants to censor her, they just want this retardation to stop.

I say let them continue. They are already securing a Trump victory in 2020

See the difference between what op is doing and what Lefties do, is we are just complaining about the point you lefties are making with your free speech.
You asshats try to say that free speech is hate speech and it shouldn't be allowed.
You're trying to stop something all together because it doesn't agree with your opinion.
We're trying to point out hypocrisies and flat out incorrect "facts" you all spew that you don't realize are opinions because you're brainwashed by nutbags like Meryl Streep.

>not realizing their lifestyle costs them their millions that they make and while the surroundings are better, they are forced to work to keep what they have just like everyone else - they're a wage slave too
That only difference is they can afford to live in a place not called reality at least while they are still can get work.

Come back at 12. It will literally be a sperg fest of liberal tears begging for violence against trump supporters.
Obv newfag

Holy fuck.
Uh
You need fans to become a celebrity.
Would you call some no name pro baseball player a celebrity? No
But I'm sure you'd call Sammy Sosa or Babe Ruth a celebrity.
Without fans you're jack shit even if you're on tv every night.
Look at CNN.

The irony of this thread is kek-worthy. You autistic alt righters follow a reality tv star but get triggered when sjws do the samething.
>inb4 hurr durr b-but trump does business stuff!
So do most celebrities.

Instead of constant ironic shitposting why don't you virgins go fuck the landwhales? That way we can get two triggered snowflakes with one harpoon

>muh facts come from a man who plunged us into a war based on a lie
>I'm 16 and know nothing about politics besides what the news tells me
>muh invalidated opinions

Now that is some newfag greentexting.

we have different interpretations of weakness. I saw an old lady who has long past her prime making a swan song statement.

>I'm triggered because other people have freedom of speech

Yes. Because they have to eat at the most expensive restaraunts, and shop at foreign name brand stores, and buy huge houses and multiple nice cars, ect.
They are forced to do all of that.
Because they live in a bubble called Hollywood.

This thread is reaching retarded levels of ironic shitposting

The fuck is that old crypt keeper even winning awards for these days?

Why do Trump supporters get so triggered by any form of criticism? Thin skinned pussies

You thinking it's the same thing is rich.
Keep playing that game. It really shows how little you know about any subject matter having to do with this.
>hurr durr go fuck some landwhales haha how 1337 am I guise?

>we are just complaining about the point you lefties
>you lefties
This is the issue with you retarded snowflakes; everything turns into "hurr durr lefty triggered meh feelings". You faggots seem proud that you ignore the much larger population of moderates who think you are triggered snowflakes just as fat and stupid as sjws

you're a Looney Liberal Fag

Ohh wahh because it wasn't in little chunks like some faggot with ADHD who can't think straight for more than 5 seconds?
Sorry I made you read above a kindergarten level.

WHY ARE REPUBLICANS SO TRIGGERED BY FREE SPEECH?

>You need fans to become a celebrity.
lol you triggered faggots crack me up. you NEET faggots would trade gbps in to suck his dick

>Holy fuck.
>Uh
Hey triggered Tumblrina go fuck off back to your safe space. This isn't your faggy blog

I'm actually a Republican but glad that triggered your unique safe space

>Ohh wahh because it wasn't in little chunks like some faggot with ADHD who can't think straight for more than 5 seconds?
speaking of triggered faggots...

>you retarded snowflakes
See this is the issue with you actual OG retarded snowflakes. You think you can reverse everything we're doing to you because you think we base our logic on opinion, when in reality, you've been told by celebrities that opinions are facts, so you express them, and people oppose them because they are just incorrect opinions.

well he won, they lost.
Sore losers.

People who do "make believe" for a living, shouldn't try to interject reality into the situation.

>told not to write paragraphs in green
>immediately lets everyone know he's a big boy in 1st grade
aw

>I'm actually a Republican
>triggered
>glad
> Fag

Kid, every time you posed
>triggered
Shows that you were also triggered
Shut your ironically hypocritical ass up.

That was your response? To say I'm liberal. Kek. Go fap to more anime shemales user you're triggered

So tired of all the niggers complaining about not enough nigger films & nigger people winning awards when half of people who won last night were nignogs.

Tired of all the whites thanking 'god' & using the speech to be all political & bash & act as if actors are politicians lol

Just say thank you for the award & fuck off

WÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

WÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

WÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

>sage...please
this thread wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=-CEyAzu1duU

retard bullshit ≠ free speech

>You think you can reverse everything we're doing to you
>again, in a thread full of moderates
user just stop posting.
honestly I thought clinton was as bad as this election was going to get but then you christianized atheist snowflakes just can't stop being triggered

>blindly following a celebrity

>misses point completely
>levels it down to a 3 word insult because that's all you can comprehend

That wasn't an insult. It was an explanation. Maybe if you weren't a kid concentrated on being as edgy as you can be while still being pc, you'd know that.
Now that was an insult.
See?
Learning is fun!

did you need a safe space? did you figure that would be in a hollywood award show?

fuck off you hypocrite. who gives a fuck what she says?

>still thinking this is the point
Go watch pbs

>random
>words
>for
>a little triggered
>autist
:^)

YEAH ONLY FAGS AND LEFTIES SAY GLAD
COME ON GUYS LET'S JERK OFF TO TRAPS BACK AT Sup Forums

>I see everything from a one sided perspective
K. Thanks for validating that.
I can ignore you now and not care wheather you wake up or not.

Ronald Reagan

>hypocrite
>who gives a fuck what she says
>comes to thread to complain about what op said

>still lacks reading comprehension
I'm not p.c. so again this doesn't apply to me. Should I draw a diagram for you?
>edgy
If anything I said was edgy to you you need to kys

at least reagan was governor of one of the biggest states in the union you faggot. if he walked off the set of bedtime for bonzo and wanted to be president he'd have failed miserably. people are just dumber now.

yeah i hate hypocrisy. what does that have to do with anything? keep up faggot

I wish i could plaster this all across the face of the planet.

Underrated most.

LOL
>closet Muslim

Dumbass redneck 12-year-old found.

>lacks reading comprehension
>you you
Not to hard to do when reading a post from someone with downs.

reading over it i'm not sure what your point is...you just keep saying he's politically correct and then you'd toss more random shit out. but then you went full retarded in that last post

Then hate yourself.

I HATE CLIMATE CHANGE AND I ALSO HATE CUCKS

WHO WILL REPRESENT MY INTERESTS?!?!?!

WHO?!

Jesus are you even trying? You're just throwing out catty, butthurt replies

>caring what celebrities say or do

who cares? theyre all pizza lovers headed for eternal fire anyway

>he (you)
Fify

found the foreigner

Yeah that irked me. She obviously has no clue of the strategy and all the training of one's technique it takes to make it in football or ufc. Validating her own argument by being condescending to stuff other people like is a cunt move.

This person is so fuckino retarded.
Special snowflake ignoring facts because he is a special snowflake.

Vice verse

that's grammatically correct you nig nog. please quit raping my language

you make as much sense as any trump voter.