So thanks to the snowflake generation pedos are coming out of the closet in droves...

So thanks to the snowflake generation pedos are coming out of the closet in droves. We should make this man famous Sup Forums. I bet he has CP on his computer

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/account/suspended
evilyoshida.com/thread-13203.html
change.org/p/donald-trump-acceptance-tolerance-of-pedosexuals
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://twitter.com/SirCharlesD1953
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

This can't be fucking real, nobody could be that retarded surely.

Charles dorthey

I don't know what do te he is on in trying to find him now

I'm sure a Jew is bankrolling him.

3/10, not even a passable shop

It's the next step, goy.

Make a fake account and ask him where he gets his "material".

It isreal. It is Twitter and his page is suspensed.

mobile.twitter.com/account/suspended

according to this it's true
evilyoshida.com/thread-13203.html

>#I'mWithHer

look this, the sick fucks are trying to get social acceptance:
change.org/p/donald-trump-acceptance-tolerance-of-pedosexuals

>Pedosexuals are individuals who are sexually attracted to children because of a mental condition that they were born with, therefore they cannot help who they truly are. Despite this fact, such pedosexuals have faced public shunning due to the media painting pedosexuals as "freaks" or "sub-normal". They have been oppressed for years because of this and they do not have a safe space to hide in. Some individuals even threaten violence upon pedosexuals just because of the sexual orientation they were born with. I have spoken with many pedosexuals myself, and I came to the conclusion that they are merely ordinary human beings who just want to make some sort of living and wishes to be entitled to the fundamental human rights that you and I are entitled to.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://twitter.com/SirCharlesD1953

He's shit probably got hacked

This is a troll right?

Real talk, the second they start advocating cannibalism, someone is going to die and I'm going to eat them.

>#imwithher

Sjws: lets get the republican businessman to make this legal! It totally won't fail!!

I know, it's just insane. Pedos are showing up everywhere. I mean, some guy wanted to fuck his daughter when she was twelve, and he got elected president!

They're pushing for pedo acceptance because of pizzagate shedding light on liberal politicians being pedos. Prove me wrong.

kek