Why do people think jumping off bridges will kill them? It's not like they are jumping onto concrete or anything...

Why do people think jumping off bridges will kill them? It's not like they are jumping onto concrete or anything. Its fucking water

Acturarrrrrry...

Please don't warm up this ancient bait.
Bump anyways.

Do you have any physics degree, user?

I would highly doubt so.

yeah dude if I dip a finger in water it doesn't hurt it goes thru lol

Don't worry he's only "pretending" to be retarded.

OP

what are you waiting for ?

Jump off a bridge

Ever landed on your back trying to take a flip off a jumping board? :D

Double that force a couple hounded times and that's it.

You're right. Go jump off a high bridge into a nice soft sea of water it's like a foam pit

Do an experiment here.
Find a pool or any body of water deep enough to dive in.

Take ONE page of a news paper and place it floating over the water's surface like a table cloth.

Find the highest point around. There's no real limit here but the higher the better.

Dive head first into the sheet of paper.

???

Profit guaranteed.

Um are you retarded OP! If you jumped off of a bridge that high then your basically landing on concrete because if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Newfag detected

kek, its common sense here. water is soft. what a fucking moron

Also try tying a weight to your chest if you think you're not high enough, just to maximize the profit.

you're a pretty shitty troll.

anyone with an IQ above potato knows that water forms a semi-solid surface when you jump into it. It also doesn't compress, so there's no give.

0/10

Go to a pool and slap the water with all your strenght.
Now multiply it.

fucking retard, is there paper under every bridge in the world? get the fuck out "sience" fag

what's the difference between this and jumping from a great height into a pool of water without the paper floating on top? Asking for my nigger friend so keep the language negro friendly please.

If I touch my finger to concrete it doesnt hurt either user

that dosnt make no sense.

when you hit a body of water (depending on your entrance position) its just like hitting a wall of concrete.

No, the paper just adds a few dozens of feet to make the end result feel more real.

You could also try doing a belly flop from 15 feet high or more. It's not as effective though.
However you do it, trust me, hitting anything at 120 mph will fuck you.
At that speed the difference between hitting water and stone is too slim to matter.

No its not you fukwit. Go put your finger in a glass of water. It goes trough the water with no problems because its fucking water

They pass out as they fall and drown painlessly. Sometimes they splat on the water if they are big

>what's the difference between this and jumping from a great height into a pool of water without the paper floating on top?

A split skull.
Hello, nigbro. How's the day treating you?

Water comes out of my dick. It's harmless. What school did you go to user?

B8

Also try it with a watermelon if you do want to try it. (pun not intended)

I don't wanna be responsible for your deaths.

Are people really saying that water=concrete?

Fucking idiots. Why dont they build skyscrapers out of water then?

OP's right - jumping off a bridge into water is no different than diving into a swimming pool.

Anyone who doesn't believe me needs to show proof by jumping off a bridge.

It's totally safe and a helluva blast too, I suggest everyone try it at least once!

cause water is fluid

The water breaks your fall so fast that that it's like hitting the ground after you smack the water you panic because the water under that bridge is super cold. Strong currents you die. Now stfu you fag with you god damn finger in the glass

This many newfags...

>mfw lots of people have jumped off bridges into water and lived

Here is an experiment to all those "muh water is dangerous" trolls

>launch minecraft
>drop a bucket of water somewhere
>enable creative mode and go at the higher point possible above the water
>disable creative mode

did you die? That's what I thought...

>trying this hard

> this thread again...

dummy

Yes it does. I touch concrete with finger, it doesnt hurt. Why would height and speed make any difference to my pain levels or finger damage? Like you said, water is soft to touch and height and speed make no difference

2/10 bait

>Double that force a couple hounded times
>Double a couple hounded times

Like 2x2x2x2x2x.... for 200 times?
Like 2^200!?

That's a lot of force user!
That'slike 1606938044258990275541962092341162602522202993782792835301376 times that force.
You sure user!? Boy, I wish I could math as much as you do...