So I got myself in a shitty non-dating situation with a Chinese girl where she sleeps over, cuddles...

So I got myself in a shitty non-dating situation with a Chinese girl where she sleeps over, cuddles, holds my hand in public, but doesn't want to date me "for a few more months."

This is the message I'm going to send her when I'm more sober.

Hey... you said if I wasn't happy with you I should stop seeing you. I'm happy when I see you but I'm not happy after. I think if you wanted to date me we'd be dating already. So maybe for a little while we shouldn't hang out. Then I can start looking to date someone else and we can just be regular friends.

Idk why I'm posting this, call me a cuck or whatever, I just wanted to get it off my chest.

beta

aight man you do what you think you should do

maybe
thanks bud!

What the fuck do you think "dating" means

You are dating her, she just doesnt want to fuck you
You are either hideous or shes shy and wants you to make 1st move
That text is the most autistic thing i heard

Maybe she has something going on right now damn give her some time nig nog

yeah perfect tell her that.. move on
dont let a woman rape your time ever again

I think you got played but you're not a cuck, yet.

I dont know the full extent of the situations, but stand up for yourself, stand your ground, and find someone new.

If this person is doing this now, they will likely do it again and is best to move on.

just tell her to GTFO and get another chinese gf, they all look the same and love western cock.

I like that attitude. You're alright, OP.

grammar of a fucking 6 year old

This. Just make your move. She'll get the hint. Really, she's just waiting for you to make a move.

First rule of dating as a man: never ever text women, ever. Respond when you have to, but texting women just makes them think you are a wimpy beta. Men deal in reality. Women deal in "feels" over a computer screen because they are too scared to handle even basic function.

My first gf ever (at age 14) I lost this way, because I didn't know what to do and was scared to do anything. She got bored and broke up with me. That's what you sound like, a pathetic tweenager.

Go fuck yourself
Yea texting someone you can talk to IRL or via voice, for important stuff. Is the most beta thing you can do

I've literally put my lips on hers before and she basically stonewalled me. I've talked to her about it repeatedly and gotten the same answers.

Also, I like texting, so whoever I date I'm gonna text.

Really, texting and things like it are very convenient, but that's not how women feel about things. Getting laid is about manipulating how women around you feel, as a full-time job. Women journalists write reams of blog posts about how the stereotypes are wrong, and how women aren't slaves to emotion, only to not realize they're writing tons of blog posts about how they feel, to make other women feel, to get clicks.

Being a man is a lot like being a journalist for a female tabloid. It's a lot of work.

She's just putting it off because when wants to be able to say that she love you long time when you start dating.

Listen here you little nigger when she comes over you put the moves on her and when she's all wet n wild you fuck her in her clock wise vagaina you fuck her good you fuck hwer like the little cock tease that she is then u bust all over her ass

>Also, I like texting, so whoever I date I'm gonna text.
"I'm a pussy"
I see why she doesn't want to touch you

If she keeps coming over, keep trying. It's called cat-and-mouse, bro. She's into it, it's just her bar for sex is high and you haven't cleared it yet. She wants to be chased for a long time because she thinks it makes the relationship more secure.

Now, there is such a thing as being frigid. If she's stringing you along for a long time, then there's definitely something else going on. Maybe she likes cuddling so much, she puts up with fending you off. Maybe she's afraid of sex. Maybe she doesn't want to go further because she's holding out for something better. Maybe she sees your willingness to wait as a test for your "love". Maybe she wants you to tie her up.

Honestly, if this were me, and this carried on over months, I'd just be shopping for the next piece. This is the 21st century and sex isn't a big deal anymore.

ow my feelings. An internet guy doesn't respect me :(

your ugly chink doesnt even respect you, beta fucking failure

>This is the message I'm going to send her when I'm more sober.

Well you're drunk and you're going to forget this thread by the time it even matters.

yeah, I believe what you're saying is true, but the waiting is shitty for me. I'd rather be outright single at this point and get ready to look for someone else.

please stop my feelings are approaching maximum hurtitude

Just escalate. I know it sounds like PUA bullshit but it's true in a way. As a man, you want to be the one to force the issue, so to speak. You either gently guide her forward until you fuck, or you force her to say "no" and come clean about why she wants to stop.

If she fends you off and says nothing, wait a while and try again. I think I'd rather be the creep to pushed it too hard to fast, than be the loser she quits because she was bored.

Also, "cuddling" is foreplay meant to build arousal. If you just lay there like a slug and hold her, you won't get far. Escalate with touch, massage. Being in your arms isn't enough, she has to feel good in your arms.

I have definitely tried to escalate before... we've also basically felt each other up on more than one occasion. But she still turns away if I go to kiss her. It doesn't make me feel right, so that's why I'm basically cutting it off.

If you can't get a Chinese girl to submit to you, you must be a massive beta cuck.

She want's to get fucked and not to make love to you moron. Stop trying to kiss her and man-handle her. She's not interested in being intimate she just wants a dick to fuck. Intimacy comes at a later point if she actually likes you.

It's not difficult to understand the arrangement she wants. holy shit you guys are dumb.

too bad for her, then. If she's going to tell me all about how she doesn't want to have sex outside of a relationship, she's going to get what she asks for.

Kill her with a bottle.

So basically she hurt your feelings because she doesn't find you desirable to date. There's no good in trying to be friends with someone that makes you act like this. Stop being a cuck and cut off contact.

You should be more harsh than that.

I think shes been looking for straightforwardness and "taking control" from you.

>non-dating situation
lol