Ask a Jimmy general manager anything

Ask a Jimmy general manager anything

fake no timestamp , nice try retarded newfag

Are you really willing to lose your job over Sup Forums?

Sorry guys
And sure fuck my job

why aren't you wearing your polo?

Jimmy John's is shit. Firehouse is better.

Not nearly as comfortable I much prefer the soft shirts

Can you recommend an off the menu item that's delicious? Any random pro tips?

I heart da bread

I love to get the #10 double need add avocado it's bomb

Pro-tip never try to put your cock in freshly baked bread.

What's the deal with the pickles? You just ask for them when you order? They don't appear on the menu anywhere.

How long will it take you to bring me a cookie?

What do you hate slicing the most? I can't stand doing the vito, specifically the salami

you guys ever do any nasty shit to the food?

Only a side item there next to the chips

I fucking hate slicing cheese because it comes in huge logs that don't got on your slicer

There was one time I put like 20 hot peppers on this douchebags sandwich because he said he didn't like peppers

do you guys only do it to people who are dicks?

lol, my first night being a PIC i had a new driver and when he went to slide the cheese he sliced it in half, i told him i appreciated his working brain but that Jimmy is a douche and he can't do that again

For any fags in Oklahoma my locations is in Oklahoma city

Yea only to this one dickbag in particular I knew him in high school
So fucking true

Sup man, opening here in Albuquerque, where you from?

Oklahoma city Oklahoma like your store layout btw

I'm a jimmy johns driver, how much do your drivers get payed?

Looks like we have our gay ass post on opposite sides

>
Cool man thanks how's the opening going? but for real everyone else reading this don't be a Jimmy manager go be a driver moat busy stores you make more then managment

Most of my drivers make 8.75-9

So right. But opening is solid as fuck super easy morning usually come in at 5 and I'm done with everything (slicing included) by 9

What are your average sales per day there

The old owners of my store payed driver 9.50 since we really needed to keep drivers, when a new franchise took over, they now pay their drivers around the 8.75-9 dollar range.

>feels good man

Yeah, if you call us up and are chill with us and tip well you will get your shit perfect 95% of the time (accidents happen) and if they do we replace it most of the time, but call us up being a asshole and we won't do shut and tell you though luck. Jimmy's policy is the customer is right most of the time.
Yeah that would suck by the sinks, I wish our soda machine was in the lobby more and not by the slicer

We hit around 2500-3k a day, and I know I love opening you can at your own music go take smile breaks and fuck around still be open by 830-9,
My home store (Omaha Nebraska) we did 3500 day and 2000 nights was the best drivees walked out with 100+in tips a shift, miss that store

We pay 750 here is don't report cash tips so they average like 13-15 a hour or so

Lol i average about 3000 a day about 2000 of it come in the AM
Most of my range is business parks and hospitals so catering out the ass
Twice I month we make 1100 sandwiches for a business down the road

How terrible is your job that you have to taking fucking smile breaks?

Pizza hut guy fucked up my order the other night but it was late and it was a small mistake (still didn't get something I paid for) so I put in a ticket on website instead of creating hassle for the guy. Got a free 3 topping large pizza out of the deal with my friendly comment about the missing item.

Beef is the worst to slice! Shits inconsistent as fuck and you have to constantly adjust it. Plus I hate the smell.

Cheese is the worst IMO

>smile breaks
Kek

By the way how fucking shit are the 5 deck ovens

I get a #17 each time , add sprouts , JJ HAS some GREAT sprouts no bs.

I normally get new bread instead of day old bread and they charge for the same price. JJ is pretty chill, my local open till 330am

Do you steal free subs. I would. So much better than subway or blimpie

Yeah your store does a little better then ours overall, but still we are both better then most of the country, I had to come in at 4am yesterday to prep 191 box lunches for the National Guard, haha but a few time a year Hewlett Packerd will order around 500-700 box lunches. Most of our sales come from the few school, hospital and mall in our area, we are also on dealership row so they get a lot too.

See i actually like beef and cheese cuz ive figured out how to do them fast, but salami i just fucking can't but our slicers are kind of messed up so maybe that's why

you lucky you don't work at my store. We close at fucking 3am.

Complete shit I give them a 2/10 for the 6 thermometer we have had to replace and they don't cook even
pretty bad but I meant smoke haha
I hate turkey, inconsistent and the worse to clean
We get a free one every day we work but I've wormedhere 5 years and can't stomach them anymore

We've had a lot of repair work so mine slices like a dream

When your store closes at 9pm

A coworker of mine has big ass hands and catches the 3 slices of salami on his hand spread out slaps em down and then does the other 3. If that makes any sense. He can do it quick that way.

Nice mine closes at 11

I can knock out a Vito in about 45 minutes turkeys in about 5 a piece and a ham in about 10, cheese takes ducking forever and beef takes like half a hour for me

I do the same thing, works pretty well and salami is super consistant

it is nice desu, our store is dead at night so i get paid an extra hour to do nothing so it's not all bad

yeah, we had an employee who did that at a time

see for me cheese takes about 25-30 minutes if i don't have to get off too many times but everything else im kind of slower at

the trick for cheese that i use is to slap or just shake the cheese after every slice until it gets short enough to use the weight than just wiggle the weight, this makes it stay consistent

I opened my store on Saturday and had everything done before the sun even came up. I was totally prepared and then 9:00 comes and my first employee shows up and tells me that the other girl was in an accident. So it's just the two of us.. started slicing beef at fucking 10:30. Didn't finish til 1:30. From open (10:00) to 2:00 just me and him. Just over $1000 dollars in sales. The store looked like a fucking warzone. We didn't have any mess ups and we didn't run out of anything though.

Does anyone actually do the DBL's or are they forever ignored?

Did anyone else go to cooperate when Kim was doing that hashish thing, god that's annoying but I liked her anyways

inshoppers are garbage

I do that too! I don't pull it completely out of the plastic wrap either. Seems to help it slide on its own a little.

Woah man your going to have fat ends

Northern New Englander here...never heard of your store anything comparable to it?

I make them do it every day we got a 98.13 outlast audit(about 2 weeks ago)

Definitely. Had a group of college frat boys show up too. They always get their food to go and then eat in my store... fucking destroyed my lobby too. Chips and receipts and napkins everywhere. Enough lettuce to make another fuckin sub too

Its like subway with only a few options but the quality is better

Our store got a 99.69 on our last audit. Only thing we got marked for was dust in our bathroom vents....

The taste is nothing special. The business really only works because of fast service and delivery. Its a sandwich shop that delivers.

Also my first assistant is out with a broken leg so I'll be opening everyday for the next 5 weeks

Are you freaky fast?

You got jewed

Fuck yea i can make a 30 second sandwich by myself

My store was doing way better but we got a new manager and everyone stopped caring =/ I was disappointed myself. We getting like 92-93s now.

I fix as I go

Used to like J.J.'s but lately all the lettuce and veggies taste like straight up fucking pesticides. Never again.

But is it a good sandwich?

Damn bro! I'm only making 96-97s

you have the world's most punchable face

>Pro-tip never try to put your cock in freshly baked bread.

post pics faggot

It's as good as you can make our sandwiches

Takes me 24 seconds to solo a sub and about 28 a club depending on which one
Who's your guy's auditor? I want to go to slice master next time and win me some money
Fuck them, honestly here we get slot of really hammered natives come in late make a huge mess and then leave, everyone at my store hates them, there all mean drunks

put your dick in the bread

it's nice and warm and feels like your sister's pussy

>if you want a faster sandwich come make it yourself

>he did it

We buy locally (tristate area) maybe it's just your part of the country try it in another part and you will get a different taste also Jimmy fact Sarah Lee does our meats foe us we just slap a label on it. Also cooperate Is working on ranch and chicken, so yay

Why does Wal-Mart deli cold cuts taste better then your sandwiches?

Sorry for the misspells, auto-correct

check em

Are they supposed to wash / rinse the vegetables? Maybe that would have helped.

They thin slice it and cook it there we get ours precooked and slice slice thicker, fresher cooked means fresher taste, but hey they don't deliver and your lazy ass isn't going to get up

Yeah most veggies we are supposed to give a quick rinse off (onions excluded here) if they didn't it could be the problem, the best thing you can do in that is call the store and tell them if it happens again they will give a credit probably, and then you can use that to just get free chips drinks etc. You don't have to use it for the same item.

u gonna serve that

Just made it a free sample

Not me, but I would be dissapointed if he did. Most Store don't open till 10 and it's only 915 there so that bread would be to hard to serve then, stick your sick in another piece at 955 and it should be good till like 1010

man >.> wtf

You're right, can't be serving stale dickbread that's just rude.

I have never seen a rule about serving dick bread only stale

You pretty brave op I would be really embarrassed getting fired for this XD.

Also our tuna recipe is 1 1/2 pounds tuna(drained) 1/2lb of celery and onion, and 1/2cup so sauce, 3 cup mayo(about 36 Portions)

Lol no I actually threw that half away don't worry guys I take pride in my bread

Glad to hear it just a friendly reminder make sure you turn off your location thing on your phone before you take pictures >.>

Ah fuck yeah I worked as a JJ driver for a while. Was the most fun I've ever had in a job. I got to sit in my car and listen to Alex Jones all night and deliver to high college kids that tipped too much. Good times.