What is your stance on the Ouija board?

What is your stance on the Ouija board?
Ever been successful using one alone?

Tool of the devil. Don't touch it.

why would something that lets you contact dead people be mass produced by any company? Most people are too stupid to even be allowed to post shitty opinons on facebook.

Its a registered trademark of Parker Brothers, just as effectuve at communication with the spirits as my monopoly board.

Ghosts aren't real you fucking troglodyte.

Has anyone even tried to use it?

nothing happens for fucks sake it's a board game based on the morons superstition

Yes its very useful for communicating with your dead pets.

No stories?

My mom had one and she's superstitious as fuck and would never let me use it. I waited for her to leave one day and decided to check it out. Fucked around with it asking spooky questions but nothing ever happened. Shit ain't real.

here is my weejee board story

>be me
>was 13 at the time
>me and my gf got weejee out of her sisters closet
>we said some chant shit
>not much happened, ordered pizza
>tried some more chant shit on weejee board
>thing starts moving BY ITSELF; me and gf werent touching it
>doorbell rings
>was pizza man
>left that weejee board moving by itself to eat pizza because we were scared af
>no idea what it spelled out
>gf died in a car crash less than 2 weeks later
>no idea if related to weejee board but i never touched that shit again ever b/c fuck that
>also i never got to go down on her sweet pussy, that makes me sad

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I'll take "Things that never happened" for $300, please Bob

love you

sure; dont feed em

Post ending in dubs asks it a question

why playing games instead of speaking of it with adults and kick ignorance balls?

>allan kardec books
look for resume, maybe audiobooks there must be some

I wouldn't fuck with a Ouija board personally.

I saw a ghost when I was a child, and I've had a few paranormal experiences like objects being thrown across the room, feeling like I'm being watched, etc.

I'm in my 30s though so I've had more life experience than the average age on this site.

Nothing wrong with being a skeptic but once you find out the shit is for real you won't ever want to fuck with it. It's truly scary.

Don't fuck with it. Something will attach itself to you, will make your life miserable, and it's a bitch to get rid of. You've been warned.

Ideomotor response.

You don't need the Parker Brothers board to do it. Write the letters of the alphabet on index cards and put them in a circle, then use an overturned shot glass (or anything that will glide around the table).

Nothing supernatural but it does feel weird.

I've only used it once. It was at a party when I was younger. Long story short, after things started getting a little strange we decided to quit and leave the room. I was the last one to leave the room.
>mfw something thew the little triangle piece at me while I was leaving

Or maybe you're just a colossal pussy and you were experiencing the observer bias effect.

go bullshit on

2/10 you can definitely bait harder, don't give up though just keep trying at it.

It's evil.

By using one you're opening a doorway you shouldn't be opening. You're also inviting demons to attach themselves to you and the dwelling it was used in.

>using one alone
That's how white horror movies begin.

Paranoid schizophrenic.

I tried it several times, but nothing ever happened.

Nice projecting kid.

I genuinely don't get all this paranormal shit. Never once, in 19 years, have I ever seen/heard/felt anything unexplainable.

Just seems like such bollocks.

Ouija board fag here. Yes, they are real. I just pulled mine out just for kicks, and it told me my next post would be trips. Also said anyone who posted in here before me, their mom will die tonite unless they respond "sorry almighty Ouija "

Faggot

Who the fuck are you talking to, you nonce?

/x/ doesn't believe in the board either have you even even lurked any other board other than Sup Forums faggot

greentext ghost story?

spoopy

sure
>be about age 4 or 5
>living with sister and mother
>father is working upstate while my parents try to sell the house so we can move up there with him
>my mom and sister went to bed
>my mom let me stay up to play atari 2600
>play sea quest
>start to get tired so I turn off the console and TV
>turn around
>see a woman with long brown hair in a white dress standing at the entrance to the hallway
>I think that it's my mother, she looks similar
>call out "Mom?" "Mom?"
>she stares at me and doesn't move or blink
>I walk towards her
>get about 5 feet away from her and notice that she's semi-transparent and is hovering (has no feet)
>she keep starting at me blankly with no blinking or change in expression
>as I get closer to her she begins to drift to the left into the bathroom
>I follow her and she vanishes in front of the bathtub
>the whole time she was staring at me with her eyes piercing though me
This is where my memory cuts off, but I brought it up when I got older. My mother says I woke her up screaming and crying saying that she disappeared, and she didn't know what I was talking about.

I later found out that my parents believed that the house was haunted and they were worried that they would be unable to sell it. They would hear footsteps and the doorknobs turning at night when they were the only ones home and in bed. They also said that there was one room in the house that was always cold so they used it for storage. This took place in Southern AZ by Tombstone.

100% No Bullshit Storytime:

>Be 24
>Spending the summer smoking bales of weed and making lo-fi shoegaze with my friend Justin
>He goes to the local pawn shops all the time looking for vintage music equipment
>Comes back with weird random shit all the time
>It's a Ouija board
>What's this, Justin?
>IDK, user. Just something I found, figured it might be a laugh
>okay
>Set up board and use small glass as planchette
>Fug I'm high
>Place fingers just barely touching the inverted bottom of the glass
>He's hoverfingering too
>Feel a gentle tug through my arms
>Glass begins to do figure-eights on board
>Figure we must be subconsciously guiding it, although I'm applying little-to-no actual force to do so
>Is there someone in the room with us?
>Glass continues figure-eights and after about 3 more laps moves directly to YES
>I did NOT push it there
>Something else guided it
>Justin...
>Glass does not break stride, continues patterning
>Who are you?
>T-O-M
>Why are you here?
>D-E-A-D
>How?
>K.I.L.L.E.D
>Who killed you?
>B-O-S-S
>Are you good or evil?
>No replies (._.)
>Do you mean us any harm?
>Y-E-S
>Justin gets up and refuses to ever touch the thing again, he's bugging out
>But I thought he was the one pushing the glass?
>Uh-

I begged him for months to do it again with me and he refused. At first I figured he was fucking with me but it became apparent that he was genuinely terrified which led me to believe if the experience was actually real and not a byproduct of our stoned imaginations.

I think it was real.

except this entire reality we are confined to and exist within.... I don't care about the spoopy, just stop seeing life as a mundane experience because it is further than anything from it.

We live to reproduce and die. Life is mundane regardless if believe otherwise.

ideomotor effect

nigga don't fuck with that shit. The ghosts of Park Place will fuck you up something fierce

>is secrely a ghost

Idiot, use the fucking Ouija board to summon her and eat her ghost pussy. Everybody knows it tastes better when they're ghosts.

What's on that paper boy

Your post pretty much just summoned the mentally ill of /b. This is what happens when you play with fire, OP.

Any tips how to use one alone?

ty user

ive also experienced some weird shit i cant explain.
i find the ghost topic very intredasting

When alone you have to rest your dick on the little slider thing to make it work right.

>can spell full sentences
>only when you are touching the board
>can't give messages that are already known by the user/s
yep, that's called faking it for effect or subconscious movement.

>that aren't already known*
FTFM

because anybody over 8 shouldn't believe such nonsense

cool story, bro.

"I haven't experienced it therefore it doesn't exist."

Grow up you tool

Life is evil. I don't need paranormal shit to see that

Cringe

dunno if i believe in ghosts even though my sister swears she saw me sleeping with one

jonaa fotzee fang an zu arbeiten