Guess what: I'm a woman

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

pic related???

>Wether
>comperable

master the language first

also, you have an ugly nose

im getting a nosejob soon when i start making butloads of cash

You're still the inferior gender

The intelligence comes from the autism you have cretin.
Show tits or get off my board

Tits or gtfo bitch. If you're gonna pull the femanon card you gotta follow the rules

I would love working for a woman CEO. xd

I mean, she's a guy posting shit, so yeah probably.

bhurr durr i can solve a rubikes cyube so i am better than everyone at politics

fuck off nobhead

add me on snapchat boys

Tits or gtfo. Also, do you consider an IQ test to be a legitimate measurement of intelligence, because if so I don't think you are very smart.

>I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

What does showing me your tits have to do with being my CEO?

what exactly are you trying to prove? to whom?

im tired of being attacked for my gender on here and treated like a whore when i am a virgin

How old are you then femanon?

A member of Mensa would know that's it's not spelled in all caps. Nice bait tho.

Then leave... this would be mutually beneficial.

Even if you are abnormally intelligent, projecting a friendly and approachable image of your personality would definitely help you significantly through your daily life. If you really do have the intelligence and ambition that you claim to have, the only real reason you haven't graduated college by age 12 is because people simply don't like you. This thread is a good example of why.
You are full of yourself. You believe yourself to be objectively superior to your peers. You see yourself as a figurative apex predator. Your self-image is highly inflated beyond acceptable social norms, and for this reason, I'm willing to bet that you don't have very many friends. The mere fact that you're mentally gifted doesn't grant you the ability to say whatever you want and still get whatever you want. You have to know how to manipulate people, and one of the most effective ways to do so is to get them to grow fond of you. That won't happen as long as you continue to introduce yourself as "the next Newton, Einstein, Fernman, Hawkings, Witten, etc..."
The fact that you made an entire thread dedicated to giving the peasants of Sup Forums the rare privilege of simply communicating with you is deplorable and offensive, really. You could've just said, "Hey there. I have a high IQ. Ask me anything," and that would've been a bit more acceptable, but no, you had to leap into an elaborate display of gross arrogance that will be sure to put off whoever is reading your posts. How selfish. That's an astoundingly thoughtless way to behave, considering someone who allegedly puts so much though into everything.
You're not much smarter than your peers. When it comes to social intelligence, you're a dunce. A socially inept retard. Like the rest of us. You belong here, on Sup Forums, with the rest of us.
Fuck you, faggot.

nice pasta didnt read lol

got trolled hard

Such a nice rebuttal I don't even care if it's not oc

Guess what?
>tits or gtrfo

Bob, your bait is not working as well as you thought it would.

Just because you only take it up the ass doesn't mean you're a virgin.

>I want attention

So what do you want with this thread?

You act like you have a mental micro penis.

Y'all must be new fags to even consider this shit real. OP time stamp or gtfo our board you fucking tease.

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you, onee-chan). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

This is a great response, actually.

For real you don't even have to show tits you cuck just your face and time stamp you squid.

Pic related OP.

>ugly nose
>recessed chin
>narrow set downy eyes
>fat face with no jaw line

You have a strange definition of attractive

Time stamp or GTFO
Also, cut of your jewish nose

Even if you are abnormally intelligent, projecting a friendly and approachable image of your personality would definitely help you significantly through your daily life. If you really do have the intelligence and ambition that you claim to have, the only real reason you haven't graduated college by age 12 is because people simply don't like you. This thread is a good example of why.
You are full of yourself. You believe yourself to be objectively superior to your peers. You see yourself as a figurative apex predator. Your self-image is highly inflated beyond acceptable social norms, and for this reason, I'm willing to bet that you don't have very many friends. The mere fact that you're mentally gifted doesn't grant you the ability to say whatever you want and still get whatever you want. You have to know how to manipulate people, and one of the most effective ways to do so is to get them to grow fond of you. That won't happen as long as you continue to introduce yourself as "the next Newton, Einstein, Fernman, Hawkings, Witten, etc..."
The fact that you made an entire thread dedicated to giving the peasants of Sup Forums the rare privilege of simply communicating with you is deplorable and offensive, really. You could've just said, "Hey there. I have a high IQ. Ask me anything," and that would've been a bit more acceptable, but no, you had to leap into an elaborate display of gross arrogance that will be sure to put off whoever is reading your posts. How selfish. That's an astoundingly thoughtless way to behave, considering someone who allegedly puts so much though into everything.
You're not much smarter than your peers. When it comes to social intelligence, you're a dunce. A socially inept retard. Like the rest of us. You belong here, on Sup Forums, with the rest of us.
Fuck you, faggot.

Fuck you, puta.

Fuck you, bitch.

Fuck you, mouth breather.

Fuck you, nigger.

Fuck you, dumbass.

Fuck you, retard.

Fuck you, cunt.

Fuck you, imbecile.

Fuck you, piece of shit.

gr8 b8 m8

Fuck you, beautiful :)

Not even good enough for Sup Forums.
Op is in a special league, Tumblr is the right place for her

Fuck you, faggot.

Fuck you, dumbass.

Fuck you, Donald Trump.

Trump supporter? My kinda woman.

Fuck you, Jewish-lookin ass.

Fuck you, POO POO PEE PEE.

Fuck you, Hitler.

you sound autistic as fuck

Do mensa test show results faggot

The Jew is strong in this one

Fuck you, Elliot Rodgers

You're not much smarter than your peers. When it comes to social intelligence, you're a dunce. A socially inept retard. Like the rest of us. You belong here, on Sup Forums, with the rest of us. FUCK YOU, Hitler was right!

Saw the same fckin post a few days ago, are you fappin to attention?

Timestamp on nudes with IQ test results or fake

Compereble.

>sandwhich
topkek

>MIS grad here. Worthless. But guess what? So is a marketing degree. You don't learn lessons of the real world by sitting in a lecture hall for 3 hours listening to a boring professor. Take the extra step to learn beyond the school. They won't teach you jack besides some basics you could learn online right now anyway.
Get out there and do something!

You new fags are so gullible! Get baited so fast!

Got skype? post a picture to proof yourself, I will enlighten you beauty.

Attacked. This word, I do not believe you know what it means

comperable?
troll harder fag

You're not much smarter than your peers. When it comes to social intelligence, you're a dunce. A socially inept retard. Like the rest of us. You belong here, on Sup Forums, with the rest of us. FUCK YOU, Hitler was right!

Quick! Flood this shit with spam!

I almost fell of my chair laughing when I read "still virgin". Feeding bait to the new fags lmao.
Can't believe fucking retards fall for this.

Oy vey

Nice copypasta.
Witnessed.

Stale pasta

Just curious why you care what a bunch of anonymous low life's on Sup Forums think? Tryou saying the same thing to someone with the same intelligence level as you, and let me know how hard they laugh in your face

Well you ain't shit right now so tits or GTFO.

you cant fuck pie

that nose looks jewish af

You're full of shit. Simply by reading your message here I can analyze it and tell that you've lied on multiple fronts. Your spelling and grammar alone is the simple analysis and disproves your IQ and MENSA claims.

I believe you've been on Sup Forums for a few years, however the rest of that post is up for debate.

You've also claimed that you'll get a nose job when you start making money.

That picture is straight up a before pic of somebody getting a nose job.

aaaand your nose is ugly

TL;DR
>Fuck you faggot
point taken
Cheers user

Fuck you, faggot.

¿Qué carajo acabas de mierda dices de mí, pequeña perra? Voy a tener que sabes que me gradué parte superior de mi clase en los Navy Seals, y he estado involucrado en numerosas incursiones secretas sobre Al-Qaeda, y tengo más de 300 muertes confirmadas. Estoy capacitado en la guerra gorila y yo soy el francotirador superior en todas las fuerzas armadas de Estados Unidos. No eres nada para mí, pero sólo otro objetivo. Yo limpiaré usted a la mierda con la precisión de la talla de la que nunca se ha visto antes en esta tierra, recuerda mis palabras malditas. ¿Crees que puedes salir a decir que una mierda para mí a través de Internet? Piense otra vez, hijo de puta. En estos momentos me pongo en contacto con mi red secreta de espías en los EE.UU. y su IP está siendo rastreado en este momento para prepararse mejor para la tormenta, gusano. La tormenta que arrasa con lo poco patético que llamas tu vida. Estás muerto, hijo. Puedo estar en cualquier parte, en cualquier momento, y te puedo matar en más de siete mil maneras, y eso es justo con mis propias manos. No sólo soy ampliamente entrenado en combate sin armas, pero no tengo acceso a todo el arsenal de la Marina de los Estados Unidos y lo voy a utilizar en toda su extensión para limpiar el culo miserables de la faz del continente, pedazo de mierda. Si sólo te podías saber qué castigo impío su pequeño comentario "inteligente" estaba a punto de hacer caer sobre ti, tal vez le haya poseído su maldita lengua. Pero no podía, no lo hiciste, y ahora está pagando el precio, Maldito idiota. Cagaré furia sobre ti y te ahogaré en ella. Estás muerto, chico.

100 % this

MODS

>7 internships
>still failing at life

You know what you're good for. Tits or gtfo.

>I have an IQ of 146.
>I'll be your CEO one day

And tupid enough to think that I'm gonna get a job, lel

Pinches gringos jotos, aprendan a escribir en español.

>I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.
AND THEN
>Wether you like it or not, females are comperable
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATTENTION ATTENTION PLEASE.
Fucking attention white. Gtfo no one cares about your gender here or your education.

/thread

Read it though, it's not a pasta and it's gold.

Fat fuck.

Guy here
164 IQ
Met MENSA people, didn't like them, didn't join.
No shit you aren't a feminist if you voted for Trump, why the fuck do you think we needed that clarified?
You will always make $3 to 7% less than me, because the 23% thing is bullshit if you look at why the average is 23% lower, the majority of that figure is self inflicted by women who fuck up the curve with altruistic jobs, not asking for raises, not renegotiating salary first offers.

You aren't comperable, you are an idiot who thinks way too much of herself. You MIGHT make it to Comptroller if you are lucky but you don't stand a prayer in hell of making the C suite with your attitude.

You won't show me your tits, but I don't want to see them because I would rather you just go away.

You are also a retard who thinks whether is spelled wether.
This is why you will never make the C suite. You have to be able to spell.

You're a man.
A sad and lonely man who pretends to be a woman on Sup Forums so that other men will become angry and demand to see your nonexistent female anatomy.