If there was no minimum age of consent law...

If there was no minimum age of consent law, what is the lowest age a girl can be before you would consider having sex with her?

2 when they learn not to bite

Zygote , any older is too old

16, same as in England where I live.

Holy shit man you can not be serious. That vag would be ripped. Killing a kid with internal bleeding

You don't need penetration for sex
Also what if I had a pencil dick?

Toché user

13-14

i'd bang my wife thinking about a fetus for the whole pregnancy then when she finaly delivers the baby i wold slap it with my dick everyday and cum on my wife watching how cum drips into its mouth ... u know guys faking this story got boring
also im a 18 years old fagot that post here since hit 16 see ya

Normal people: 16

Sup Forums: HURRDURR -1

If normal people say 16 is the lowest then lots of normal people are into underage sex since 18 is the minimum age of consent in some US states.

16 is the usual age of sexual maturity and attraction. That is a sensible age.

Most 'normal' people are perverts too
They just wouldn't admit it like this

half your age + 3

>inb4 "i'm 12 so i could fuck a 9 yr old?"
NO! dumbass

i might add that i'm 26

so 20-21... seems about right. I would prefer a little older, but I could do 20.

Why can't a 12yo fuck a 9yo?
Sounds like a good time

Why do you set your own limits by some weird 'unwritten law' and not by what you actually want?

You can't tell me you wouldn't fuck a 18yo once you are 40

I can tell you that. I fucked a 18 years old when I was 33 and I regretted it. Too young, not experienced enough. Sure, it may be pretty, but other things matter in bed too.

well that's not what was asked
>what is the lowest age a girl can be before you would consider having sex with her?

i interpreted it as a "now" question, not a "when i'm 40"

ofc i would fuck a 18yo when i'm 40. atleast i think so now