WWYD thread. Rape edition, replies get replies

WWYD thread. Rape edition, replies get replies

At least post an attractive pic
Also you need full body pic to judge better

better?

I would tear that dress off her and fuck her bloody.
Do mine.

drug the slut and drag her out to the middle of the field, undress her and lick every inch of her body before taking her pussy for a ride, then I'll cum all over her face and lave her there passed out, naked, alone and covered in semen.

I'd take her out to the field and call some friends. We'd rip her clothes off and take turns stretching her holes until she screamed. We'd leave her face swollen and red. She'd be filled by dozens of different loads.

would tear that pants and fuck her in ass as hard as i can,then would cum on her face

Would she beg you to stop?

yes

push hr face in the dirt, pull down her pants and savagely rape her asshole, while congratulating hr on being such a good little whore

How would you humiliate her?

I would throat fuck her until her make-up ran down her face. Then I'd stretch that pussy and ass until she screamed for me to let her cum.

i would bread her crust.

Bend her over that sink and fuck her ass dry. Make sure she is facing the mirror so we can both watch as her face goes from one of agony to one of pure pleasure.

nice dubs would bone

throw her against a tree and rip open her top so I can suck on her massive tits while she struggles, beat her unconscious, then tie her up and start raping her tight little cunt, I'll rape her for a few hours, shooting my cum inside her, then leave her there for anyone else who passes to have a turn.

Come up behind and shove onto the ground on all fours. Fuck her doggy while pulling on her hair. I'd cum on her back and take her clothes with me so she has to walk home naked.

Forgot pic

What about her

Gill

Pick one and WWYD

I'd love to get her drunk at a party, pull up that skirt and fuck her pussy while she tries to push me away

Please someone tell me what they would do to adorable little Sophie

wwyd?

so cute

moar?

wanna rip this slutty looking whores dress off. any more?

nice

Would push her up against the wall, lift the dress up, pull her panties to the side. I'd cover her mouth and slide my cock into her wet pussy and fuck her while everyone is in the next room, dump a load in her pussy then rejoin the party, my seed still in her

thread is kill

Id break into her house while she slept with her boyfriend. Id knock Arran over the head and grab her by the throat to stop her scream.

I would then whisper in her ear, be a good girl Ms Taylor or ill stab ur bf as hes on conscious.

she would then preform like the slut she is. Arran would wake up in the middle of it and be forced to watch her pleasure me.

Of course he gets to see me strangler just as i cum in her pussy. Burn house down, leave Middlesbrough.

this not a prankster bitch?

I like the personal touch!

Hold against the wall and slide her panties down. Lift her dress up and start pounding her pussy. I'd then rip her to and expose her tits and grope them while fucking her. Pull out before I cum and force her onto her knees and cum on her face.

Me too

Sneak up behind her with my dick out then walk in front of her. Before she can react grab her head and force her to deepthroat me. Once my dick is covered in her salvia remove her pants and panties and roughly fuck her cunt. While doing that I tear her top open and slide her bra up so I can watch her boobs bounce with each thrust. End up cumming in her pussy, then wipe my dick clean between her tits. Before leaving I take a pic of her naked that I can use to blackmail her for more sex.

Climb into the pool behind her, grind my cock up against her. Grab her by the throat and shove my cock into her right there in the pool. Fuck her pussy until I fill it with cum. Leaks out of her in the pool like a cloud of cum

What would u do?

Would drug her and wait till she is unable to move, then I would have my way with her

Would pull them tits out and fuck her through the wall. Dump a big load of cum in her hair and on her face, smearing her slutty makeup

Would smear all over with creamy jif and sweet jelly, and eat until devoured.

WWYD to Dezirey?

I would pin her to the ground and then rip her clothing off. I would then shove my cock into her mouth and then start face fucking her as she cries in fear. I would then shove her panties in her mouth and then start fucking her pussy and cum in it. I would then flip her round and fuck her ass and cum all over her hair and make her lick the cum off my cock.

Wrap the handle of her handbag around her neck and choke her while I pound her in the ass.