How is it that five guys manages to be so good and yet it hires so many blacks?

how is it that five guys manages to be so good and yet it hires so many blacks?

apparently same strategy as waffle house

Why are you racist. The black guys always give me the most extra fries.

Because Five Guys does everything it can to make sure people actually do the job right at all levels. You get paid more just for doing what your supposed to. Shit's great.
Source: used to work for Five Guys

I see two black guys, 3 mexicans, 2 whites, and 2 unspecified people. That's a pretty low ratio imo.

Black fries matter

As an aside, black guys always get put on fries for some reason. I don't know why, because they're just as good on average as anyone else...

Cause they're used to cooking greasy ass food

ALL FRIES MATTER. except the ones that energy.

5 guys is one of the worst chains in america. lol.

Make your own

look how many fucking people they have on staff.

the cashier is also a prep person? where is the cashier?
you'd be lucky to get that much staff at any minimum wage joint.

no one wants to play their employees.

Like slavery, its all in the management.

How do they get so much done w/o women in the kitchen - that's the real question.

Looks like the manager is taking an order
Generally Five a Guys doesn't have people just standing around on register

>3 black guys
>4 whites

Nice try Whitey.

Three 5 guys in my city.

One ion the white area, one near niggertown, one in a diverse area.

the diverse one is the best. its got niggers, white kids and a few beaners.

the niggertown one is terrible. greasy food and the order is always niggered (wrong)

the white one is just as bad as the nigger one, the white kids cook shitty fries, never fill the fry basket up and always try to upsell more food.... its like goddamn, i just got a burger, fries and drink, no i dont need more fucking food.

The company has a really solid rules and regulations and with any one of your customers being a silent shopper who grades you and gives you a monetary reward if you ace it, it is worth keeping focused there. Plus even as a white dude in a mostly black store, there is a nice sense of comradery.
> still works at five guys

Maybe you just live in an area with a lot of negroes. I've never seen a negro at the Five Guys in my town.

How great is the secret shopper program? I've doubled pay checks as a gray shirt from it.

B-but all those non-whites ruinin muh freedum to enjoy burgers.

they closed down the one around here they usually had 1-2 black people. their bacon was always on point. Almost nobody goes there because no one around here can afford $12 for a burger.

>black guys always get put on fries for some reason. I don't know why,

>this is hot oil. do NOT touch the hot oil.
>otay
>take the fries out of the hot oil, put them in here.
>otay
>take the fries out of here, put them in bags.
>otay

It's the one job they can do other than mopping the floor.

You say that, but it's a bit more complicated process to achieve desired quality.
Frankly, grill requires less skill since every party is cooked the same.

Fries go from zero to shitty faster than patties and thus take more skill.

they must be exceptional niggers.

I've never worked fast food but from standing there waiting for my food and watching people back there "work" it seems like when the fry cooker beeps, the person takes the fries out.
Again, no first hand experience.

Niggers are actually really fuckin' good cooks. You ever go to a steakhouse, and it is a nigger grilling them up, you know that shit is going to be fucking perfect.

I fear no good will come from it.

name one nigger with michelin star restaurant.

Didnuffin
Cookmuffins

niggers are good cooks, singers, athletes, comedians, and dancers.

everything else they suck at.

there are exceptions however for small subsets (tribes) of nigger..... Nigerian niggers for example make pretty solid nigger doctors, Kenyan niggers are outstanding rangers and conservationists, Tamil Indian niggers are good bladesmiths, Caribbean niggers are great fishermen and small engine repairmen....

Jews don't want to expose a black chef. They want to represent blacks as in powerful positions (over your wife). serving you great food is like doing something nice for someone, being a chef is like having a great career. This is not something Jews want blacks to be perceived.

Jews excel at financial endeavors, pop culture entertainment and stealing other peoples ideas.

Basically once a week a shopper comes in grades you and depending on how many staff you can get anything from a 20 to a 60 dollar bonus for just doing your job. Not to mention the night shift shopper who comes in only around 9 to make sure you still look 100% open

Jew trips speaks truths

wow, you really know blacks well.

>how is it that five guys manages to be so good

I give every place two chances. During both of my trips to Five Guys (in two different cities, mind you), the food was ice cold, the fries were stale, the staff were all howling niggers who didn't half a shit, and the dining area was filthy.

Fuck Five Guys. Find a good local burger place and support it.

they over staff and jamal only has one job. also, where the fuck do you people see a register in this pic?

With enough practice you can teach a monkey to do simple tasks.

They hire so many blacks they'll have to change it to 5 suspects

Blacks with jobs aren't niggers.

Kek.

lol

Well you're not wrong.

If theres two things blacks can do, its play music and make food

underrated post

Five guys, five trys. Fuckers can't put bacon on a burger to save their lifes. Went to FIVE DIFFERENT Five Guys, and each time they failed my order and failed remaking it. Five guys sucks