Let's relentlessly troll Trump's Twitter every day until the inauguration

Let's relentlessly troll Trump's Twitter every day until the inauguration.

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/01/06/when-does-donald-trump-take-office-approval-rating-not-looking-good-for-president-elect-6364935/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes lets harass the president elect.
what could possibly happen?

damn HRC is a bitter loser

Spike celebrity apprentice ratings for first five minutes TONIGHT for supreme first win. One small battle to start the troll war to end all troll wars.

Fuck off CTR.
I though you faggot's fucked off already.
Go back to tumblr,nigger

HRC? human rights campaign?

he'll probably make really mean tweets about us. horrible, horrible stuff. or he might nuke the world. who know?

You don't actually think he reads replies, do you?

>triggered trumpnazi
kek. so easily offended. your precious prince is being shit on, YOU HAVE TO STOP IT! CALL SOMEONE A CTR QUICK!!!

he seems to answer every mean tweet about him though. he's been in twitter wars with 14 year olds, for fucks sake. trump doesn't have a shred of dignity, of course he'll read it.

Lel fuck off shill,we know it's you faggot's making these shit b8 threads.
You're fooling nobody so take your buzzwords and fuck off

What are you? Ministry of Truth?

>lets le trole trump
>better go to Sup Forums where all leet h4ckers are

Back to R*ddit faggot

You're on jabroni.

Trump's peasants from Sup Forums gonna get butthurt

NYPA faggot

Sure, little snowflake - go right ahead.

actually maybe, It would bring many lulz to troll the president we memed into office

>he actually believes all the fake shit they post on facebook, tumblr, and reddit

I don't give a shit about Hillary. I'm challenging b to see if you are good enough to wreak havoc with Trump. Shut his Twitter down!

>filename
>photoshop battle
Say hi to reddit for me

>implying he hasn't been trolling you this entire time already

Donald Trump is a liar and a sociopath.
We need to do everything we can to oppose him.

>ctr
>shill
>take your buzzwords and fuck off
i like how you accuse people of doing what you yourself do more than anyone else. it's like a creationist saying science is religion and creationism is science. it makes no sense.

>yfw

gay

>
>he'll probably make really mean tweets about us. horrible, horrible stuff. or he might nuke the world. who know?

Rolling for the latter

You are thinking Clinton

As if.

What the fuck is wrong with you people asking why?

WHY? Are you fucking kidding me? For the lulz, obviously.

i literally use none of those, but i bet you're a strong fan of fox news, breitbart, and infowars, you deluded fuck.

>inb4 hurr durr the good old days of Sup Forums

>believes conspiritard theories

this

is dis nigga serious?

>lets be the weapon of feminists, niggers, faggots and jews who have been BTFO
Yeah, nah
Im good

Hilary's over dumbfuck. Trump's the issue now.

Have fun paying for your wall! Can anyone even name something he hasn't gone back on yet?

It makes perfect sense, people mostly accuse others of their own insecurities, because it's the weaknesses they're most familiar with.

>For the lulz, obviously.
this

the butthurt is strong with this one.

Maybe he will have a temper tantrum and decide to bomb San Francisco.

>B-B-But muh madame president
>muh popular vote
>Russian hackers
>boohoohoo

Cry harder faggot

You didnt make any sense by employing a false equivalency. You should have I told me about doctors that tell us to eat right and nutritionists who both carry more adipose tissue than they should. You want an example of hypocrisy. Sheesh. Fucking dumb nigger.

>Trump
>issue
He's a solution, you're the issue

>she actually thinks the wall is going to cost more than hordes of shit skins flooding into the country.

KEEP GOING! IM ABOUT TO CUM!

WE CAN ONLY PRAY HE DOES

What is the other user doing wrong? Voicing an opinion over 60% of America has?

The n64 made me lose

Dubs confirm
Leftist are cancer

And I assume you'll be first in line to fill the fruit-picking gap.

Just a reminder: Trump lost on election day by 3 million votes. Yeah - that actually happened!

>citation needed faglord

nah Trump won in California

Kek you might want to look at those numbers. They don't even know how many illegals there are, just an idea. They don't cost America anything but the price to kick them out. But you act like they get welfare or something

>over 60%

>60%
Not even 60% of americans came to vote

how'd that work out for you? Topkek

>fruit picking is a hard and expensive task that would cost billions if not for mexicans

IM ALMOST THERE BABY!!!
LET ME SQUEEZE YOUR TITS!!!

You guys must of forgotten his approval ratings. metro.co.uk/2017/01/06/when-does-donald-trump-take-office-approval-rating-not-looking-good-for-president-elect-6364935/

For once, Sup Forums, use your powers for good. Fuck Trump hard!

Man i remember when b used to do fun shit. The old b would be all over this. Fuck these nupol redditors.

shut up, pichael.
idgaf about hillary. just because she lost doesn't mean the world has to suck trump's dirty butthole. you might not realize that, with your shit mustache, but you don't have to either. we're making fun of trump because he's a piece of shit, not because anyone thinks hillary will be president.

See

>muh popular vote maymay
>not understanding out the EC works
>31 out of 50 states voted trump

or OP could just GTFO

>metro
>keks over 9000

>They don't even know how many illegals there are
And some how the left thinks this is an ok thing

>They don't cost America anything
My fucking sides

>But you act like they get welfare or something
They do
And their kids do
And their kids
And they take advantage of all of the state and federal programs bankrolled on tax dollars

If you really believe that 270 votes chosen by the state lobbyists is anything more then a oligarchy.
There is no Constitutional provision or Federal law that requires Electors to vote according to the results of the popular vote in their states.

The electoral college is a system that was created to allow the three-fifths compromise to affect presidential elections, in addition to just House apportionment. But if that's what you want to hang your hat on, be my guest.

Ok how much does an illegal cost America and how do they find this information out without deporting the person?

ITT: butt hurt shillaries

while I chuckled a little at the Ricky and morty quote, you're still a fucking autismo mcgizmo

i love how trumpnazis claim they're not nazis, but literally every single action they do is identical. same with this schadenfreude, exactly like this old nazis tv video. that's you. next year you'll be kicking down doors, executing jews, and burning corpses while exclaiming "we're not nazis! they are the real nazis!"

There kids are American citizens

BOUR JAN BOSTS R ERMERST NEIVY BERSENT YUDEN NER

How we stop dis? :DD

Actually they're supposed to go to prison in many states if they do, but this law has never been enforced. Just like illegal immigration laws. Libs like to ignore the laws they dont like, wish I could do that and kill your pet turtle.

>solution
my sides!

>being this rustled

Not any more

Nupol from r the donald detected. Or did you come from facebook? TRS?

>uses buzzword
>someone makes fun of them
>get offended
>use buzzword while accusing the other of using buzzwords
>he's the hypocrite, not me
wow, you can even use the word hypocrisy in a hypocritical way.

I never claimed that faggot

Operation Troll Trump. We need to make him think a famous person has talked shit about him so he goes off on twitter.

Yes, let's make a mother powerful leader want to censor Sup Forums

Bait or mentally challenged, nothing to see here move along.

>look at this white person with high morals spending time with a down syndrome person

wew. we better act like niggers or jews and lock that bitch in a closet.

Old Sup Forums would DDOS anything trump related for the lulz.

You all seems to forget Sup Forums the old house of anonymous used to do things for the lulz and never get political. Shame on you, faggots.

Ignore the haters. If you don't like Trump and want to Fuck with him. Start trolling his Twitter right now. Don't let up until inauguration.

you do whenever it benefits you. you'll say anything that sounds good in the moment, then turn around the very next second. one second you'll complain about godwin's law or some shit, and the very next you'll talk about how jews should all be exterminated. fucking lying trump scum.

Let's make a moron act like one so we can laugh at him again

Ryan Gosling
>is autistic
>is a respected celebrity
>decent looking
>has a spic wife so he could be mad about his comments on mexicans.

more than 90% of counties voted majority trump
>hur dur muh votes
The electoral college is a tool to stop cities abusing propaganda and social norms deciding for themselves what candidate to elect without taking into account the policies.
E.g. dumb cunt liberals voting hillary not out of policiy or trump out of policy but because trump is a big meany head i was told on cnn and huffpost and that hillary is a woman so she's a good person!
EC does it's job perfectly.

What a typical Trumpfag response. Can't come up with an actual argument, so you resort to "I win, you lose, ha ha!" But then again, having the same IQ as Trump (below room temp), you would be just like the idiot voted in by idiots.

There he goes trying to fit in with Sup Forums again

sure, we might be losing our country to an organized, well armed group of fundamentalist extremists, but they're white so it'll be okay.