Albums that go from mediocre to 10/10 when love's got you down

Albums that go from mediocre to 10/10 when love's got you down

sea change

lights up viceroy*
*takes puff*
heyyyyyyyyyyy dudes cooldaddy mac here. heard my fans don't like me remaking the same songs over and over. bunch of tightwads if you ask me but whatever. anyway lets go recording shop this old geezer was trying to tell me about this japanese guy named Shigeoo something. think i might steal i mean sample it.
think the kids will like this one!!!!!! xp lol

mac is actually pretty cool but his fans are the cancer of the earth. worse than metal heads

None has done that to me

Congrats on starting a thread that will completely derail into an anti-mac thread. Unless that was your goal

anyone ever visit his house for some coffee?

haha hows it hanging my dudes and fellow chillsters
mac demarco here to remind you my radical and trendy new album is coming out very soon!!!!
so sit back RELAX! grab a viceroy(thats my shit) and buy my new album okay
its going to be full of your FAV tracks repeated over and over.
make sure to pick up some overalls from the thrift so "normies" can think you're weird just like me and so fucking UNIQUE

I didn't know people hated on him that much

Sometimes it feels like he makes the same 4 songs repeatedly but they're 4 really good songs

Is there really anything wrong with liking Mac's aesthetic? I don't think I'm unique by dressing like him, I just like the style, plus it saves me money when I buy new clothes

Kek even as a Mac fan I can get behind this macposting. I'm a fan of the normcore/thrifted style but the overalls are definitely pushing it

Unchill people love hating, its all they have

>unchill
Come on m8, you're not doing any favors to people's already existing stereotypes of Mac fans with that language

unchillian detected

t.unchill faggot

I don't even consider myself very chill but the people who make a huge habit of shitting on Mac for just being a happy go with the flow guy are definitively unchill

I say this as someone who grew out of his music a while ago btw

This is the Stink Goblin of Wealth and Jangle Pop. He only visits Sup Forums once every six hundred years.

Wealth and Jangle Pop will come to you, but only if you post "Salad Days are Gone" in this thread.

If you ignore Stink Goblin, you will never be wealthy or Smell Good Ever Again

Salad Days are Gone

Salad Days are Gone

Salad Days are Gone

Salad Days are Gone

Salad Days are Gone

Salad Days are Gone

I have

id take smelling good over being wealthy so i wont risk this

Go on

Salad Days are Gone

Salad Days are Gone

Another one is actually my favorite from him

Salad Days are Gone

Salad Days are Gone

Salad Days are Gone

Salad days are gone

>LOOK AT ME I'M NOT A HIPSTER UNLIKE THE OTHER MAC DEMARCO FANS GOD I HATE THEM
>BUT I'LL TALK ABOUT WEED AND USE THE WORD CHILL EVERY TWO MINUTES AND GO TO STARBUCKS EVERYDAY WITH MY FRIENDS WHO WEAR

>BUT I'LL TALK ABOUT WEED AND USE THE WORD CHILL EVERY TWO MINUTES AND GO TO STARBUCKS EVERYDAY WITH MY FRIENDS WHO WEAR
user died while making this post

damn rip dude

he was killed in this thread