/Desi/

Today we will remind them

>Indians in the United States are the most educated ethnic group
>Indians in the United States are now the most affluent ethnic group
>Indians constitute a disproportionately small percentage of persons in the American criminal justice system
>Indians constitute a disproportionately high percentage of persons founding tech startups or working in technology sectors
>Indians constitute a disproportionately high percentage of persons working in certain high-income professional fields, like medicine and engineering
>Indians have relatively low rates of out-marrying, in regards to ethnicity and religion
>Indians have some of the lowest divorce rates of any ethnic group, both in their home country and in the United States
>Indians are rapidly making their presence known in non-STEM fields, such as media, comedy, and politics (two states have Indian governors, despite the ratio of Indians and Indian-Americans to other Americans being 1:100)

>in 1950, there were approximately 3,000 Indians in the United States
>in 1990, there were approximately 300,000-500,000 Indians in the United States
>as of the last census, there are over 3,000,000 Indians in the United States

>in fifty-six years, the Indian population of the United States was multiplied by 600

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3BPfcf1zXI
instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/
instagram.com/indianguysinterracial/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for the prophet Lalon (pbuh)

Are people with Pashtun ancestry allowed

JANNY JANNY JANNY JANNY

Yes but you technically aren't desi.

>two states have Indian governors
not anymore

>tfw no Pakistani/Indian/Bengali gf

yeah because of the only ones who are able to come here are the rich and educated ones

the vast majority of indians are smelly street shitters

>tfw Bangladeshis get a shout out

How's it going guys?

Fucking hate midterms week
>tfw no gf despite working twice as hard as my white friends.

FUCK Priyanka Chopra

it's like a eugenics project with 1.25 billion people

What I like about Priyanka is that she doesn't have the timidity and shyness educated 3rd-worlders and Indians have, she's a blast!

Also she's just as dark as me so here's hoping for a qt Indian wife

You're Iranian, so getting a Pakistani gf shouldn't be too hard I think

Gonna be busy for the rest of the weekend
feels bad man

Don is that you?

Well most of americans are idiots, no wonder poo easily moves its loo over them.

Of coursh Bengali's are awesome (^-^ )
I have finals coming up ;_;
I hate le quarter meme system so much lad

Yes, I escaped Telegram after I was too embarrassed to solve Somalibro's Genetics homework, I got most of the questions right but later when I looked them up I realized I was a bit short on my genetics knowledge

I keep having to jump between connections to pass the captcha (thanks google embargo), so I might not be able to respond any further

Like 3/4th my schools MSA I'd say is south asian lad. I think I've caught curry fever. Got to keep it halal though so I only have my imagination for now ;_;

Genetics is a bitch I know.

>I keep having to jump between connections to pass the captcha (thanks google embargo), so I might not be able to respond any further
Godspeed Don. I pray for Al-Bashir's death.

Same here. My worst trait is that 1) I oversleep like I did today and 2) I procrastinate. I think it'll all be cool though. I took meme classes like theater which is actually fun this semester to raise my GPA so the hard stuff starts next semester but still

I think the Subcontinent is going to do fine in the long term. "Fine" as in be a middle power. There's so many people that a lot of people are going to succeed but a lot of people won't. Kind of like Brazil. I think you have to go there to see how driven some of the people are to send there kids to med school and become engineers and sheeit, and become the next Younes and stay in country. More people are now, which is encouraging. But yeah, brain drain's an issue. You're memeing, but there's nuance to this issue.

I think I've got sand fever in return.
pic related
>tfw no Bengali/Palestinian gf

I'm taking this film class but fuck me. It requires quite a bit of reading and it's so hard to stay up in that class

tfw my parents are so fob they exclusively get the news from OMNI TV (a multicultural TV channel in Toronto that has slots reserved for different cultures/languages) in Punjabi which is the lowest form of "journalism" of them all because they report fake news that you would read on Buzzfeed

My mom just told me about that Brazilian teenager that died masturbating 42 times and says she heard it there even though it's old, fake and gay

I like the variety of middle eastern girls. You can find many different looking kinds of girls among even the same nationalities. But idk maybe since I'm middle eastern I'm used to it so it's kind of lost its appeal for me.
South asians have variety too but idk for some reason they make me rock hard. Maybe its the exoticness they have. Especially girls who have the same type of skin tone as pic related

>tfw no indian gf

how can i get an indian gf lads?

there are some very qt indian girls at my uni
some thicc ones too

i want to have brown high iq babies

Do they have the same for Radio stations as well? I remember when I was in Buffalo I came across a likely Canadian station that played Hindi, Chinese, Russian, Italian etc all at different times in the same place

Respect her, and treat her well as friend before going on the gf part. Don't be creepy because Indian girls deal with creepy Indians all the time.

Ahhhhh Pali girls are so fucking great dude. There's a bunch of Palestinians in my Arabic class taking it for the easy A and all the girls are easy 7s and the one behind me (Lubna) is so great.

I want a Bengali gf so bad mayne. Always wondered if I could bring one home like white get to.

I'm not memeing, I was 100% serious

it's like china, many of the recent chinese immigrants here are smart and wealthy but 95% of chinese are still poor dirt farmers

Yeah, it might've been CHIN

I want a Pali gf so bad right now.

>I want a Bengali gf so bad mayne. Always wondered if I could bring one home like white get to.
It's possible it just depends on which part of Bengal she's from. If she's from West Bengal (India) she'll be more liberal and open to dating others and those outside their group. East Bengal (Bangladesh) not as much, but they're more open to it than the average Muslim.

The minute they assimilate into American mediocrity that will all fall apart. That happens ot every group over varying periods

They're like all girls my dude. They want to be approached nicely and well. Nice sense of humor is important, and tell her your about interests and thing.

A lot of poor as fuck people migrate to America though.

there is a solid 9/10 Indian woman who plays badminton with the local old indian guys
i think one of them is her dad

the goal is to defeat him in a 1v1

Yeah that'll work. Hopefully you're really good that it would impress her.

How do I tell the difference between Indians and Bangladeshis, /desi/?

There's an autistic guy whose parents are from Kolkata. I take him along when I'm back from college because I do like the guy but for the most part he's testing my patience. West Bengali girls can pretty though, that's the stereotype with my uncles anyway.

I gotta go man. Coming to your stomping heights of New York and specifically Jackson Heights. It's supposed to be like Malibagh, apparently.

literally the same thing

What's the content of this thread? Lets see empirically.
> tfw no ______ gf
> how do i get desi gf?
> ___ girls are _____
Almost no discussion on culture, media, history, politics, or anything important, regarding south asia. What's the point of /desi/ anyways?

FUCK

Indians have a variety of languages, cultures and religions. Bangladeshis are all muslim and bengali. There are some Indians who are both of these as well, but its comparatively rare. Telling the difference between those, and Bangladeshi nationals, is not easy for you.

We're not autistic.

Me and New York Bangladeshi are waaaaay over-represented and talk a lot of shit (read-truth) tho

>tfw you managed to impress an Indian lady by knowing about Syrian Christians

>Jackson Heights
My old home town. A lot of Hispanics there too.

Girl discussion and desire is pretty much the only thing that gets non-white generals alive

This can change if more people actually post asking that question. We had a good thing going at the start.

We are the Alphas of North America. We breed the white women so much, they cry for the Curry-Thunder cock!

Sort out my fucking health problems on the public dime currynigger

>Girl discussion and desire is pretty much the only thing that gets non-white generals alive
And why is that? I remember some years ago /desi/ at least talked about music, food, movies, and desi things, as well as politics occasionally. Is it because diaspora actually don't care about desi culture but want a thread for some dumb reason?

Fair point.

Australia, please - Stay out of this. We coming for your women, afterwards. I need to remind the North Americans of their failings :)

When did India become the worst shithole on earth?

Somewhere between muslims and brits showing up.

Not enough people, and Sup Forums is filled with more people wanting international gf's rather than culture discussion.

As long as you keep public healthcare costs down I don't care

Also why is it that every second gen currybro is either swole as fuck or Mr. Skeletal tier?

>and Sup Forums is filled with
Sure, foreigners will always have terrible posts, but the desi people could at least have some decent conversations.

>95% of chinese are still poor

it's not the 90s
you can't

The brown girls I saw in college were very beautiful.

Well it's just a shitty desi thread, not enough people. I need to go to sleep soon anyway.

>First desi flag
Congratulations

>tfw no indians in my uni department

bro there are a bunch in my biology classes

IIRC in the 70's and 80's there were a lot of students studying in the Soviet Union at this time. Mostly for engineering courses and economics.

Anyway, I need to sleep.
Good night everyone

Our departments are spread around the town. Main building is in one place, sports and humanities depts building is in the second place, etc. So even if there were any indian girls, probably they are in other departments.

[spoiler]you dont[/spoiler]

there's is usually some of that but as you can see there are very few actual desi flags in here
besides, politics and that shit gets boring pretty quick

You Indians are alright, just get your shit together and glass Pakistan already.

t. Poland

cliffnotes on why pakistanis and indians hate each other?

>muh religion
>muh land
>muh partition
>muh Kashmir

youtube.com/watch?v=J3BPfcf1zXI

>tfw no russian desi dancing gf
JUST

This but also Pakistan continually funding terrorist elements that continue to terrorize and slaughter Indians.

>check this thread for shits and giggles
>these flags

>people form the Indian subcontinent flood to better countries in the commonwealth
shocking isn't it

Good night my friend

> culture and history get boring
> brainless discussion about gfs doesn't
cancer

>very few actual desi flags
Yeah, my guess on the motivations of diaspora is probably correct.

but if you've browsed desi before you'll know there's usually a lot more desi flags

ofc, its just jarring to see literally no desi content when its only diaspora posting.

Post hot desi slags

India's too shit to fight back

sunny leone and priya rai is the only indian worthy to be mention

i posted very high quality content here

>priya rai

please don't post this hoe

>Sunny
Nice
>Priya Rai
Hell no

Yes

No

Mfw I find Indian women extremely sexy, but cannot info

Most Indian girls are fucking disgusting, but there are some good >white ones

>You're Iranian, so getting a Pakistani gf shouldn't be too hard I think
Why's this?

Are skihs the real warrior race of the indias?

most australian women are just as disgusting too lad.

only poor people migrate to the america's lmao

How can white boy compete?

Gypsies reached Finland too ?
>WE WUZ AMERICAN RICH N AFFLUENT N SHIEET
>SUPERPOWER BY 2018
lmao
Go back to India, somalis took your place as smelly street shitters.

gladly

men sunny leonne didnt do that heterosexual scenes , most of her shit is lesbian and masturbation. what a sahme . she is god tier

>Are skihs the real warrior race of the indias?

No but they love roleplaying as such

is all you can talk about stupid indian actressessesss?

We just can't compete with superior indian men

Is there a /jungle/?

>all Anglo flags

Do you have any medical problems?
Was talking to a senior doctor the other day and told me that almost every Bangladeshi person that goes into hospital will have something related to there inbreeding

Lads is that film about the boxer girls any good?

i haven't seen it lol don't ask me

>How can white boy compete?

In the US, Indians are classified as 'Asian-Americans". Yet when you search on social media for Indians using the term AMWF (for Asian Male White Female) like below, it is only East & SE Asians with White girls and never any Indians.

instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/

HMMMMMMMMMMMM, makes you wonder ...

>HMMMMMMMMMMMM, makes you wonder ...

Indians guys cant get White girls

>it is only East & SE Asians with White girls and never any Indians.
Well tbf, there was an IMWF page which was only there for a couple months but already had a few hundred posts.

instagram.com/indianguysinterracial/?hl=en

I think he got doxxed or something

>t. AMWF/BMWF post pro