en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chunchullo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

med-rare

black and blue, nugga.

>eating beef

>From Argentina and doesn't like meat

rare you faggots

1. northern ireland
2. when you need 2 gats to go to sleep/when your mum aint safe up in the streets

The parasites in your brain made you post this

You should literally never eat red meat raw

What is beef to you guys? any kind of meat cut?

And the answer is between 3-4

disgusting

Well cooked any time
Rare sucks it isn't even tasty

Boston Chefs on people who order well done

>"To each his own. They were raised to eat meat well-done, passed on from the previous generation. I feel bad for them, but it's their choice. They'll never be able to appreciate the true flavor that meat has." — Dennis Wilson, chef of Gather

>"Sorry mate, we're out of steak." — Samuel Jackson, owner of KO Catering and Pies

>"WHY! Why don't you just eat a burger!" — Peter D'Antonio, executive chef of The Westin Waltham-Boston

>"How could anyone NOT WANT JUICY, TENDER, FATTY MEAT???!!! I wish I could tell them that they could have had something 10 times better in a tenth of the time." — Tony Maws, owner of The Kirkland Tap & Trotter

>"Nothing, I'm here to serve; they pay, I cook. Not all of us have had the pleasure of growing up exposed to the wonders of cuisine." — Joshua Smith, owner of Moody's Delicatessen & Provisions

>"I feel sorry for you!" — Roger Belmonte, meat team leader at Charles River Plaza

>'Saving for well-done' is a time-honored tradition dating back to cuisine's earliest days: meat and fish cost money. Every piece of cut, fabricated food must, ideally, be sold for three or even four times its cost in order for the chef to make his 'food cost percent'. So what happens when the chef finds a tough, slightly skanky end-cut of sirloin, that's been pushed repeatedly to the back of the pile? He can throw it out, but that's a total loss, representing a three-fold loss of what it cost him per pound. He can feed it to the family, which is the same as throwing it out. Or he can 'save for well-done'-serve it to some rube who prefers to eat his meat or fish incinerated into a flavorless, leathery hunk of carbon, who won't be able to tell if what he's eating is food or flotsam. Ordinarily, a proud chef would hate this customer, hold him in contempt for destroying his fine food. But not in this case. The dumb bastard is paying for the privilege of eating his garbage! What's not to like?

beef is the meat from a cow

any cut

>Argie
>Not worshipping steak

Kill yourself

fpbp

That's retarded. Is this beef too?

or this

either med or med rare
i dont like to see much, if any blood in my meat

offal, but if it comes from a cow you'd probably describe it as beef , yeah.

you raised a good point though as different cuts tend to do better cooked differently

chitlins?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chitterlings

we don't really do offal here, but your filename and the pic made me think of that.

Medium or Well
Any kind of rare is just gross no idea how people eat that

beef in general? depends on the cut

ground beef/off cuts need to be cooked thoroughly to taste alright

Filet steak should always be med rare at most, rare depending on the restaurant.

yes actually as all soft tissues are classified as flesh

In english it's called this apparently
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chunchullo

We don't boil it, nobody likes boiled shit

Medium rare

1.flag
2. pic related

Yeah that's why, meat with bone takes a tad longer and you need to turn it around so it doesn't end up raw in the part close to the bone.

Flank on the other hand is just turning it twice but it gets either raw in the middle or retardedly dry if you don't check.

>yes actually as all soft tissues are classified as flesh
That's weird

Lol did you even cook it?

ketchup?

is there any food you burgers don't put any sauce on?

In America we don't eat food to enjoy the taste, we eat food to embrsce ill conceived sterotypes that we know are false; pretending to enjoy undercooked food is considered manly (cuz it liek u just shot it) supposed to put in your mouth chew it and look like you're enjoying it, and if a buddy at the table comments about how that's disgusting you just say "Well, maybe you'll appreciate it once you're older." Continue chewing and swallowing spit it in the napkin when no one is looking.

When I order steak I don't even have them sear the outside I just tell them to bring it to me once it's thawed and I'll eat it as is. Oh and no sauce at all. Ever. So you can taste the meat!

Definitely Medium Rare. Having a steak that's nice and soft with a bit of red running through it just makes my mouth water.

I like it rare

>canada
>med rare to rare

>mum from philippines
>originally well, took her years for me to convince her that rare steak was perfectly safe

anything that's not well cooked is just asking for parasites

Steak is the only time servers will ask you how you want it cooked, so we should assume conventional cuts of such.

Well all the time.

Didint come suprise from that flag

2. Medium

Rare is master race. Medium rare is still totally fine. Good beef should never be cooked more than this though.

He's memeing. Even here, only trailer park trash puts ketchup on a steak.

FREEDOM FRIES OF BURGER
Medium rare to medium because I want to have a good steak but also enjoy the blood of my enemies.
I know somebody is gonna say raw soon.

People just have really narrow view of cooking alongside shitty memes like the one you are talking about or how people still don't know how to cook medium+ at all (you cook it to 170 very slowly over a period of time. Restaurants don't like this because it makes the timing of food inconvenient for themselves) or the prow of onions.

RARE

Well done because humans did not invent fire only to eat the food half-cooked.

>Oh and no sauce at all. Ever. So you can taste the meat!

That's the only correct thing you said in your post.

Putting sauce in meat is for degenerates

Medium or Well

I've only tried Rare once, not a fan

Not even that. For some reason Rednecks hold some ridiculous reverence for steak, especially when it's fatty and undercooked.

In their minds it is haute cuisine, true enough as that one trip to Golden Corral is likely the closest they'll come to it.

Medium for steak, medium well for a burger.

1. Poland
2. Medium-Rare ( or Medium if it is a low quality restaurant )

Medium rare

>used to love it as rare as possible
>the older I get the more I want it cooked
>almost up to medium now

PANIC

I'd eat the shit out of it no matter how it was cooked still though.

I'm vegan you fucking murderes

Alive

rare and med-rare

so rare you can still hear the heart beat

this
this is how you get tapeworms

Well

Meat with any hint of pink on the inside gets immediately tossed into the trash can. I feel sick just thinking about it.

UN BON STEAK SAIGNANT, CHEF !

Wtf what kind of burger even cares? Cooked is cooked and raw is raw

Med-rare or med, depending on the meat in question and my mood at the time

I doubt I can digest raw meat.

I used to be a well-done fag, but then I discovered the true light. Now I hover around med-rare to rare.

Medium rare, of course

poland
not cooked at all

looks yummy

Dumb polack

Good lad

very cooked
depends on the meat
this just looks disgusting

I'm white so medium-rare

Brown people don't like medium rare?

they might for all I know, but the fact is you CANNOT be white if you don't order your steak medium rare

yoshinoya

1. Taiwan
2. THICC

Either post a link to a medically backed study saying that eating rare meat is dangerous or take a hike.

bol*vian

This. I tried all types of steaks with all grades of doneness in different restaraunts and countries and still can't understand this steak meme. Well-done pork is better.

>we dont know anything about meat so we just call the entire cow "beef"

medium-rare, mostly. as a kid, was terrified to see uncooked meat, cause we usually don't eat suck large briskets rather than thinner slices and we always make the well-done. boiling meat is also a thing: you usually make the broth for the soup and afterwards have it on the table with salt and veggies

>suck
*such
kek. hate pork steaks, too, baka love the bacon, but those steaks just taste too weird, like eating a man or smth