Ctrl+f feels thread

>ctrl+f feels thread
>no results found

Feels thread?
Feels thread

I looked in the mirror and I didn't like what was looking back at me. I saw a short, ugly, moronic, annoying, disgusting slob and overall waste of life. I should spare myself and the world the embarrassment of seeing me struggle through life and just kill myself now. The only positive I can see in myself is that I'm good at my work but when that work is just part time at a dairy queen, you realize your worth to the world is non existent and there's nothing there for you. And on top of that, I've forfeited practically any chance for happiness. I abandoned almost all of my childhood friends during my senior year of highschool. I threw away the chance my councilor gave me to get professional help after school. I didn't work hard enough to get good grades and instead of getting a social life, I was too awkward to make friends so I just stayed home wallowing in self hatred and pity. I only have about $150 in my savings and I have zero ambitions or aspirations for the future. I used to dedicate myself to physical self improvement but then I just couldn't do it anymore with work so now my mental state is just worse.

The only place to go is up at this point but how do I do it?

Get back into education. As bad as it sounds, it really opens things up. Just persevere, it'll be hard at times, stick with it though. The more you learn, the better you'll feel about yourself. Be open minded also, helps quite a bit in social situations.

I just miss her.

I still miss her.

Is she thinking about me?

NOPE!

I just think about her.

Does she think about me?

What is she doing right now? Fucking Chad?
Probbaly...

I miss her.

I still love her.

She doesn't miss me.

She probably misses Chad.

Her.

I've been talking to this girl for about 3 months now, she's a cute blond with freckles and i'd say shes about a 8/10, we were talking for for sometimes 4-5 hours every other night.
I really started to like her and she asked if I'd like to go to watch a film with her.
I said sure and felt happy as fuck that things in my life actually might be going well

About 1 hour ago I find out from one of my friends that she already has a boyfriend who is about 10 years older than her, he is like 28.

I literally feel like death at the moment.

Don't worry she will leave him some day and he will kill himself
(it's probably me. I was 10 years older than her.)

I can only hope,
yea feelz bad tho

My dog died Wednesday

the guy probably feelz bad too, he can see she's hanging around with a younger guy

>but i need to live my youth!
>i feel alive with him
>i dont want kids, old man!

I've never met him so I doubt he knows I even exist tbf

I never met the younger guy she left me for. Trust me, he knows.

The pronoun game is strong in these ones

ty for all these y(ou)

yea well I think I'm just going to give up with her and stop replying etc, She has already caused me to literally feel like dying and its only been 1 hour.

Kys

Then kill me

wow fgt

wipe that cum off your face, dust yourself off, get yourself some new jeans and meet some people ya virgin wizard faggot

no I just want her

fuck outta here with that up-beat attitude.

exactly what i need right now! i am feeling so hard right now

i'll just dump some pics, maybe

fuck off dante

Dude... that hurts... My dog died 6 years ago, and still have the feels...

REmember him like the friend he was, and cherish good old times...

Honestly, as ultra-beta as this makes me, I HOPE she's found someone else. Because I hope at least that she's happy. She deserves to be happy.

that's fucking beta. I just want her as much as I wanted these (you)

There are dogs our there user. That want to love you just as much and have just as many adventures with you. Find that dog anons

join me and live to wage war on feminists sjw's and niggers.

there is nothing to life but struggle, a life without war is meaningless and void. and these marxist rats need some killing. if we dont exterminate them all they will destroy human civilization, without the white race there will be nothing left, all asians do is copy us, blacks are monkeys and arabs are just blacks that are better at it.

if we kill enough of them we can start a war, win it, and save the world

I still have another dog, which I got it as a present and as a companion to my old one,since I started working and he got really lonely at home.

>1st dog 9 years old
>2nd dog 4 months old
>1st dog dies six months later, liver failure
now my 2nd dog is 6 years old...

I mean, I grew up with my 1st dog, I feel there was a stronger bond and with my 2nd dog... and now that my 2nd dog is coming near the 9th year death mark of 1st dog, I don´t feel really good about it... I love my 2nd dog and all, but it´s just not the same...

>qt girl at my classroom think I'm really awesome and wants to be friends
>got no problems with my strange hobbies like collecting used tampons and wild insects, also likes introvert guys apparently
>we start talking about lots of stuff in classes and break time
>one day she comes at my house for homework
>we finish and end up playing vidya at the end of the day
>a few days later
>she comes at my house again for the fourth or fifth time, she has already stayed for the dinner once even
>feel like there's some connection buildinf up between us, she looks sort of really relaxed with my company
>for some retarded reason I felt really horny for her while we were playing vidya and asked her out
>she says "sorry user but I have a boyfriend" and looks a little awkward and bothered
>she goes home
>send her messages and she didn't return any
>hasnt talked to me in two weeks already
I blew it

yea feels bad man

you should have just made a move on her (put your hand on her leg, or just go in for a kiss). it is rude to treat women any better than cum dumpsters. they actually get offended if you try to give them respect and equality. don't listen to what buzzfeed tells you

>no problems with my strange hobbies like collecting used tampons

I got my dog in 2000. Ive had him for a long time. Lots of squirrels shot and sniffed out. I regret anything bad I ever did to him. Any time I got mad, or yelled at him cause he ran away. He's still alive, he's pretty much deaf. But not 100% blind. He gets excited for food. Trots around sometimes. But generally barks at things for a long time after.they are gone and the other dog has barked. But as the song goes "he spoke with tear of 15 years how his dog and he, would travel the South. The dog up and died, he up and died. After 20 years he still greaves"

And a follow on left hook to the heart

The sad thing about this is that I was thinking that maybe for the first time in my life, I had been blessed with being allowed this sweet a thing, Only for it to be ripped away from me so suddenly.

The picture OP posted makes me feel. So alienated the lain makes me feel like home

fucking kek

Any of you faggots have any idea of how to deal with this?

I just want to let everyone here know that there is hope.

I used to be wrapped up in these threads for the past 10+ years, wallowing in my sadness and fueling my depression with terrible thoughts. Constantly feeling empty inside; paranoia getting the best of me making me feel like all of my 'friends' hated me.

But I made it out of that mindset Sup Forums - I fucking did it. I decided to just reach for the fucking stars and embarrass myself everyday trying to meet people and talk to people and ask out girls. And finally one girl said yes to me! I thought I was being set up, waiting for her to get tired of me.

Then she told me she loved me, and has every morning since, including today. There is always hope Sup Forums, but you have to want it.

>actually falling for the meme that women are good and you should love them
how does it feel being that stupid?

I would do that but I have only ever found one girl in my entire life who I have actually thought was a person i might actually be able to get a long with and then
happens

Sounds like you have an extremely sexual active interest . One thing i can say is that there is no explanation for chemistry, if you guys get along you might as well pursue her. You never know how you guys might connect, give it a chance despite what you might have heard

Give up on her. Seriously, that's the only answer. I used to be in a similar position man. I was head over heels in love with this chick and after she cheated on me I thought of her every hour of the day, but it got easier with time. The next girl I met was definitely a step down from the last one but it doesn't feel as bad anymore.

Fuck it then, wouldn't be as bad if I didn't have to see her everyday though, the thing is though she wasn't even the one who told me she had a boyfriend so for her nothing has happened, she will probably keep messaging me all week and expect me to go to the cinema with her this weekend.

World is full of enough pain already. Why would i spend energy that could be used improving myself trying to create conflict with others? I think the first step for you to find happiness is to try and get rid of some of that hate and anger

she told you that today, but what about tomorrow?