New woman at work is very flirty with everyone...

new woman at work is very flirty with everyone, talks openly about her sexual likes/dislikes and what she's done in the past

do these type of bitches just enjoy the attention from others or is she trying to get fucked?

inb4 virgin u haz no hope

>pic related

Both. To her Lust=Attention.
Probably has daddy issues and has found that her behavior fills her need for both. Also weeds out the alphas from the betas in terms of co-worker fuckability.
Does she talk about her history with everyone? Or just you?
If she's sexually explicit with only you, then, guess what? She wants to fuck.
My advice: At work give her the "little sister treatment" ignore her attempts, lightly threaten sexual harassment. See if she takes the bait.

i figured she was doing it for the attention

some of the stuff she says shes into points that way (daddy issues) - she talks about her history with most and its weird since there are only 2 women here and the other one is much older

any more pics of the slut?

just similar ones from that day - nothing that great

post some anyway

better one

why aren't you fucking her

>talks openly about her sexual likes/dislikes and what she's done in the past
tell us

she started working there 2 weeks ago, she's got guys lined up following her around - i like this job, if shit goes sideways i dont want to get fired because of some bs brought on by her

Flirt back then try to cop a feel.

Check em

nice! creepshots. any of her face?
she definitely dresses for the attention.
and so she can be choose-y about who she fucks.
don't worry she's hiding an insecure psyche that you can definitely mess with.
get under her skin and she'll always want to prove her worth to you. (without even really knowing why) this you can use to your advantage...that is if you want to move past the creepshots and get to fuckin' and then finding another job. protip: find another job before you start fucking around with this attention whore.
For her. Sexual harassment suit also = attention

yep, see not as eager to fuck her because i think that it could end badly and i worked too damn hard here to give it up for some pussy, although granted the pussy is hot

said past bf used to fuck her outdoors and that used to get her off better than anything

just as i thought. and how many of them are lapping up her shit like puppies? you'll stand out even more by treating her "professionally"
also this question

a good handful do everything for her - its funny cause they all want a turn on her
she's mentioned the outdoors fucking, also stuff about mild choking/hitting - how much of it is true and how much is for attention i dont know

Histrionic personality disorder.

Avoid her like the plague.

>new job
>people are nice
>soon make friends with a couple of other girls
>there's this weird fat guy hanging around
>not sure what he's doing here
>think it's some kind of social insertion plan for autists or something
>he's always near me, obviously takes picture with his phone
>doesn't even turn the volume down
>whenever i talk to him he gets sweaty and leaves in a hurry
>at break with the girls the other day
>talking about our boyfriends
>tell them some kinky things i like
>fat guy is hiding behind a potted fern
>sounds out of breath
>he's obviously spying on us and touching himself
>hear a camera sound
i can't handle it anymore, i'll talk to my boss tomorrow

surprisingly very accurate! a few changes - only 2 women working here and kinky things were mentioned to guys - other than that its spot on

Show the slut cunt's face

Pic or gtfo

haha yes! this.
probably not lying about the choking/hitting/exhibition.
all typical fetishes of one with HPD.
see how she is outside of work.
probably a bitch to her friends.
slap her ass let her know you're down. then while you're fucking, choke that bitch. it'll be the only way to make her cum.

no fucking way - choke a bitch like her and when things get fucked up you know she'll have the entire legal team on your ass

Don't fuck a work sloot, only asking for headaches

seriously? how old are you?
Google "Erotic Asphyxiation"
on 2nd thought. she might be a bit out of your league.
also more pics

Bitch has great tits and ass

when some crazy woman accuses you of having choked her, chances are no one is going to believe "erotic asphyxiation" as being a valid defense

Sounds like you've got the right approach to this. Agreed with , don't shit where you eat.

she is clearly asking for it. give her a free rape.

she'll accuse you of fucking her before she accuses you of choking her.
don't you get it little kid?
>she's mentioned the outdoors fucking, also stuff about mild choking/hitting

meaning choking makes her cum. but you probably won't get that far.

Does it have to be either/or?

If that's what you're into go for it, if not it will be irritating because she'll constantly be asking you to do this outdoors thing that you're not into and there won't be anything in it for you, you'll both be put off and it will end in mutual dissatisfaction.
>experience

op how did u take a picture of her? did u ask? if u didnt ask, next time ask her.
then lead from there if u want to fuck
tell her to take some sexy poses too, flirt with her n ur in