I'm going to the doctor for the first time in 12 years today. I've been drinking everyday for about 12 years...

I'm going to the doctor for the first time in 12 years today. I've been drinking everyday for about 12 years. Any tips on getting prescribed some benzos so I can get off the alcohol?

Other urls found in this thread:

hams.cc/taper/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please tell us where you live first. This can be very different in some countries.

tell your doctor you've been drinking to excess everyday for 12 years. they will help you out.
they should do blood and urine testing to check your levels and liver function.

Connecticut

Then you'll get a benzo addiction. Just go to AA or NA mate

I'm going to ask him for a two-week Supply I just need something for the first few days

I can't do the meetings. I have bad social anxiety which is the reason I drink everyday

This

Any specific benzo I should ask for? IPad Klonopin before and they suck

I had*

Just do some shrooms my man. It will most likely have a more profound effect than pharmaceuticals

Fuck ya

whos tue guy on the pic

Rudolph Giuliani and Billy redballs in the background

Say you have these constantly and it's interfering with your life and you can't even leave the house it's so bad

Palpitations, pounding heart, or accelerated heart rate
Sweating
Trembling or shaking
Sensations of shortness of breath or smothering
Feelings of choking
Chest pain or discomfort
Nausea or abdominal distress
Feeling dizzy, unsteady, light-headed, or faint
Chills or heat sensations
Paresthesia (numbness or tingling sensations)
Derealization (feelings of unreality) or depersonalization (being detached from oneself) Listen to this podcast.
Fear of losing control or “going crazy”
Fear of dying

enjoy ur benzos, you might get something small and lame at first just go back the next month and say it isn't really helping.

An doctor is not going to prescribe you bezos strait away. They may refer you to an inpatient drug and alcohol rehab program. Once there you'll probably be prescribed Librium or Ativan for detox. It depends on what shape you're in. Meaning will you have seizures or go into DT's once off the alcohol.

I'm not trying to get drugs so I can get high I truly want to stop drinking

No health insurance. And my mom's got bone cancer it's just me and her living at home. I can't go into any programs because she can't live by herself

Then taper yourself or order an rc benzo online

hams.cc/taper/

Palpitations, pounding heart, or accelerated heart rate
Sweating
Trembling or shaking
Sensations of shortness of breath or smothering
Feelings of choking
Chest pain or discomfort
Nausea or abdominal distress
Feeling dizzy, unsteady, light-headed, or faint
Chills or heat sensations
Paresthesia (numbness or tingling sensations)
Derealization (feelings of unreality) or depersonalization (being detached from oneself) Listen to this podcast.
Fear of losing control or “going crazy”
Fear of dying
I had all these and THEN started drinking. Then a few years later got on Zoloft and all got better...takes two hours to nut though....

How much do you drink?

Perhaps you can find a sympathetic doctor. Nowadays most are skittish about prescribing benzodiazepines because of all the RX drug abuse in this country. You could try to order some online, but there are a lot of con artists out there selling fake drugs.

How about an old school remedy?

About a couple shots of vodka every hour. Haven't been drunk in months just to keep me feeling okay

anxiety/panic attack is the best way, though they'll put you through 3-4 medications before shit like xanax will be included.

everyone is different, but heres what i go through and it got me on xnax eventually. tell the doctor it starts with a sudden sense of fear/dread, breathing picks up, hot flashes hit, then my stomach turns and i generally don't recover until i've puked and breathe really heavy for 10 or so minutes. the whole ordeal lasts around 30 minutes.

every hour? damn kid. you going to die.