>We decide to finally meet agian.
>Travel 3 hour from where i live to Bergen
>We meet, we hang out.
>Go to my hotel room
>Instantly make out and have sex
>she's amazing at everything
>we fuck and cuddle all night.
>Fast forward the day after.
>she leaves, kisses me goodbye. And tells me how much she would like to see me agian.
>Instant feels hit me
>I think i like this girl
>Come home
>Suddenly sources tells me a her back history
>She have been saying to me that she's been 17. (born in 1999) I'm 18. (Born 1998.)
>They say she lied about her age.
>She's 15.
>Get so mad that my blood is boiling
>Confront her about it.
>She has now blocked me everywhere and won't respond to my texts.
>Get deppressed and scared...

I hate my life right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe#Norway
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus, that's pretty funny

I would say the same if it didin't happen to me

Post pics

MODS
>MODS
MODS
>MODS
MODS
>MODS
MODS
>MODS

Fuck off

why freak? you fucked a hot 15 year old so fucking what, you fucked this up user you deserve ti and I'm laughing my ass off at it

share the pics she sent you

did she at least poo in the loo?

Similar thing happened to me recently OP so I know how you feel. Met a 7/10 girl and had some freaky sex, we dated for a while but now she's ghosted me. What you gotta remember is that she's got some lvl 99 mage wizard cuntery going on in that brain so fuck her if she doesn't wanna talk, you will fuck hotter bitches and you will fuck uglier bitches, at the end of the day it don't matter.

Are you fucking retarded?

Hon är ju fortfarande laglig. jävla norrmänn.

Thanks, dude. Appreciate it. Hope shit get's better for you to.

Hold kjeften din, jævla sand neger

dump pics...

Move on. Hearts stories filled with real love always break you into pieces.
Just move on.

Wow how did you manage to fuck that up?

Indian chicks are the best (assuming they aren't FOB/cultural Indians)

Have some pussy

jävligt vit jag. Kom ihåg att du bor i väst-sverige för att vi tillåter det.

förstår inte varför du är arg över det.

So you 18 fucked a 15 yo
Why make it a bfd faggot?

Fordi lav alderen er 16. Jeg har snakket med henne lenge. Jeg har fått bilder av ho når hun var kanskje 13, 14. Her i Norge er ikke det akseptert. Kanskje i Sverigestan, der du bor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe#Norway
It literally won't matter anymore in a year. Relax faggot.
Also, what this guy said:

Hold muslimene unna meg, æsj

Jag trodde gränsen i norge var 15, för det är den i sverige.

My ex was almost 3 years younger I was 18 she was 15 y dumped her like two months after I turned 18 tho, my current gf is 19 I'm 22 she looks 17 kinda

Why are you mad exactly? Aside from her blocking you

I have no idea what the fuck you guys are saying

i told him why he's making a big deal of it, i thought the age of consent was 15 in norway as it is in sweden, which wouldn't be a big deal here. basically he bad because lies

asked*

>She's 15.
>Get so mad that my blood is boiling
>Confront her about it.
>She has now blocked me everywhere and won't respond to my texts.

Dude, if that rustles your jimmies, u ain't never gonna keep a gf. Everybody lies at least a little.

you did the right thing, she a lying cunt, the lies wont stop at that if thats what you're thinking, cunts who lie about major things will lie about everything forever

I think it's the possible imprisonment from child sex that pisses him of not that she lied about being 2 years older.

Correct. I feel disgusted that i've slept with a 15 year old

but he in norway, 16 is legal so 15 shouldn't make him angry

>16 is legal
>Had sex with a 15 year old
What are you not getting?

It's not your fault though, you didn't actively seek and groom a child you thought you were banging someone who is legally an adult. If anything there should be a law to punishes these people.

Can't you tell that he's from sweden. Or "Is from" sweden. Islam accept child rape so i understand why he is not getting it

Y doe?
I banged a 14 year old
>still with that slut

Why you are upset over a few months, I get the illegal part, but do you honestly think she was thinking about that? that anyone cares? He's in fuckin norway, cmon

The girl is Indian not Islamic you dumbass.

I am from Sweden, thats how I know he has nothing be upset about, i dunno why you call a 17yo fuckin a 15yo childrape, this aint america

He might not but the laws in Sweden do, true if he ever got charged for it, because of the ages, he'd probably wouldn't be too harshly punished.

i ment the age not the girl dickhead

if her age is on the clock, she's ready for the cock.

Then why put" Islam accept child rape so i understand why he is not getting it" then?

She's 15. Dumb.

Nothing will happen, no one will even report it to the cops, it doesn't happen when you're under 18 in these parts of europe, no matter what the laws say, there is nothing to gain from it, reporting it will just make everyone miserable, both families, so no one does it, unless the fella is over 18 then it's a different story

>Girl is 15
>If her age is on the clock.
It's not on the clock you fucking idiot.

The clock goes all the way to 59...

I agree with you my friend

Yeah the time is 36:86 you fucking retard

Yeah I agree but there's always a chance especially if the girl reports it.

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

It is in eu you stupid fuck

she might be that dumb, you're absolutely right, but then he's lookin at the worst a couple of hours community work, cause he is under 18

The saying is about a analog clock you dense twat, that's the joke 0-12.

Crybaby.

No but it does go all the way to 11:59 dumbfuck

Agreed

I'm in the eu the jokes about a classic analog clock you twat

Yeah minutes mean a lot how can you even be so stupid

You are the twat dude

The classical analog clock has notches for the seconds not numbers too.

You are just stupid man

It's still on the clock. How do you have internet access while being so ignorant of something like a clock?

Fuck me, you muster all your brain power for that fucking zinger did you?

The seconds are notches not numbers.

>9/10 babe
>from india

The out of 10 scale is horribly scewd no girl ever gets rated less than 6/10 everyone is always banging 7-9/10's

She was a 6/10 at best.

Belive me. She's a 9.

Yes you are completely right

You messed up bro. Ruined

You must be so stupid like wtf man

She sounds like one of those girls who goes after lonely older guys because shes to ugly for people her own age.

>she is in the top 10% of women on earth

no she isnt

So you got mad, because she added 2 years...
Wow..user...gj

Belive me she is

You can get comedy clocks where the hands are cocks too, do you counts those as well you fucking moron.

Paedaophile

>OP's concern is about having sex with a child
>Comments are people arguing about clocks and time
10/10 OP, great thread

You received pics of a 13 yo body, thinking it belonged to an 17 yo? And theres no reason to feel disgusted over fucking a 15 year old, she's old enough to give birth for fucks sake.

What a beta fag

You could have continued to have nice tight sex but the retard in you kicked in.

Kek

Who fucking cares about him raping a child try settle this fucking clock dispute.

Gotta screenshot it.

>Shes 15
>Lied about age
>Get so mad my blood is boiling

You enormous fucking faggot. How stupid are you?

Calm your arsehurt and go buy a clock. Not just to to settle some silly internet argument but this wonderful first world technology will improve your life. Trust me

Don't get so attached to women faggot
You don't love her she's just the first girl you've fucked
Got fuck another girl and you'll forget about her completely

The joke is about the classical analog clock with the numbers ranging from 0 - 12. It's a joke about pedophilia, if the numbers went up to 59 it wouldn't make any fucking sense would it? Think you fucking twat

How does a 15 yr old make your top 10% you fucking pedo

If it went to 59 it wouldn't make sense would it?

Make up, go on Facebook there are 13 year olds looking much older thanks to fucking make up.

Met girl online she was better looking irl,cool af, fucked the first meet up,now we live together sucks op

no you fuck off unless you have pics ready to post

ikr, right? Norwegia have lenient libral sex law anyways and because besides if you 29 and fuck the 12yo and she haven't yelling rape then police just wink, smile and be like careful son lol especially if your Moslem then may not be happy bout it but multiculti let you get away with it maybe even if she have rape scream bc can't be racist.
Want to paint my skin and say I will Islam so norwegia underage sex girls with legally for the ftw!!!!!!!

>
I feel like were just dropping the clock subject.

>no tits or ass 15 year old kid
>add makeup
>now top 10% of women on the planet

Kys

He never said that she didn't have tits or an ass you fucking moron. What 15 year old is that underdeveloped.

Antiquated rubbish as dreadful as a 90s joke. Please learn about modern technology. This is having a terrible impact on your life.

Some ppl have like the bald vagina and small to nothing tittyballs (not gay but maybe phedo jajajajajajajajanajajajaa!;!! And then some women have 45, 50, milf, menopause, and the small pointy tits anyways ( or small and saggy slinkytits but still mmh mmh good yummy yummy!) And the say "you gaypedolol" and woman have college age kids and full bush but no she man or girl not women even tho she saw pinochet in heyday but no she little girl andor you gay.

Pathetic. Source: ROGERS

Asians. They're the paedophiles wet dream