Where did this fat fucking manchild come from? where did Mike and Jay go?

Where did this fat fucking manchild come from? where did Mike and Jay go?

youtube.com/watch?v=n8uKazrF2r8

Mike and jay are doing only half in the bag now, this is the transition, much like review

What are you talking about? Jay is right there in the middle and Mike is on the far right.

Mike "Far Right" Stoklasa.

>4 people
>in the middle

>jay/etc ironically pushing beer bottles off the table
>canuck guy goes to knock tape over and unironically launches bottles drunkenly across the room
lost it there, best BOTW in years

Are these their stuntdoubles? How very Spaceballs of them.

>another max landis episode

fug
they are slowly branching out

good, as long as I can avoid looking at aids guy and fat manchild babyfaced SJW

So given that the Canadians are back again can we assume that the Force Awakens Plinkett review is nearly finished?

Yes, in the middle of 4 is between the 2nd and 3rd person. So half of 4 is 2.5

its like they dont want me to watch their cringey shit friends shows or something

Jay is the only good one anyway mike is a fucking cringewizard who isnt funny.

Plinkett reviews remain the only good thing about them and suprise suprise they still havent made one in years

>Its another drunk rant about some innocuous shit because we're failed film makers episode - HITB #3232323
Nah im out

CHECK THE CATALOG, FAGGOT

>Nah im out
So... Cool!
bro please PLEASE share me your @twitter I wanna follow this sick heat!

>UNSUBBED BRO HAHAAH HXDXSXDXDXDXD

Seriously though their channel is just shit now why do they think we want to watch their unfunny fat friends? God knows i am one and ive seen plenty in my time who think they are funny just like these jokers they force onto their shows.

How are these dickheads different from cinemasins or raymond williamsjohnson again?

>Why did RLM put a joke in their video? I don't get it.
I'm sorry you're so autistic, user.

I don't even need to read any of this garbage, I just glance at it and it says "I have autism"

>why do they think we want to watch their unfunny fat friends
Because people keep watching and enjoying their fat friends? Seriously do you think absolutely nobody else likes their stuff simply because you personally don't? Their subs and Patreon total continues to go up. Ever think maybe other people simply don't have a problem with them?

>How are these dickheads different from cinemasins or raymond williamsjohnson again?
Their content has actual substance. They have actual conversations and weigh pros and cons of movies they discuss instead of spouting "plot holes."

>t. average Sup Forums redditor
actually no even reddit doesnt give a shit about these kikes
>Patreon
oh god nerds have no taste why does anyone donate to these fucks and literally get nothing in return.

Jewtube + kikestartereon is like the 21st century dole making average people do stupid shit and get paid for it.

>their content had actual substance
apart from hitb it really doesnt besides the plinkett reviews

their friends are terrible we've got aidsmoby fatnshort, beardyweirdy and cringeylaughman

whats the point ?

>I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE COULD LIKE SOMETHING THAT I DON'T PERSONALLY LIKE
You seem to have autism, user.

>reddit doesnt give a shit about these kikes
...have you seen r/redlettermedia? pure, unlfiltered autism.

the Canadian on the left was the best part of the episode, gary busey living in the walls lmao

>>Jay is the only good one anyway mike is a fucking cringewizard who isnt funny.

>Plinkett reviews remain the only good thing about them

Plinkett is all Mike though so do you think he's funny or not?