Other urls found in this thread:

ozgunsales.com/listing/39709/lithgow_1941_smle.html
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/fewer_firearm_permits_granted_in_2013/7244157
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2 yes
3 noguns

leave my country

1.flag
2.yeah but no one really cares so more often than not the only cunts who own any are farmers who might actually need them

Russua
I can't post MY guns photos right now (i dont have any) I have 12 cal VEPR and 16 cal TOZ BM like on pic

Yes
Poorfag so this is all I have

pretty

i posted a pic of my gun once and brits and germans made fun of me

Better than nothing m8.

Well it's not a gun, but it's at least a gun accessory.

>a-at least we have bayonets...

1. US.
2. Yes, but I don't have any.

Damn.. I want everything in this picture

Spend $150 and buy some shitty antique rifle online

Oh wait it's not that easy for you ahahahaha

>ahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHA

from a hunting trip last autumn

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1. Flag
2. No, but I have.

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

leaf

closet burger

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

1) yes
2) no

Seriously though, even if I managed to pay the licencing fees, buy an official GunSafe™, a "shitty antique rifle" is still expensive here.

ozgunsales.com/listing/39709/lithgow_1941_smle.html

Anywhere between $600 and $1,800 and this is in a country that use to make them.

California
No

Cunt
Yes
Its just a old Spanish .22 pistol

yes
noguns

>tfw you've only fired a shotgun and a .303

(CAN'T WAKE UP)

I'm a califag too but I own 4, all fairly low caliber (.22) except for a .38 special which is still not too big.

I mean I can't own normal look rifles. It's all chucked shit now

That gun (and it's accessories) costs a lot more than 150USD in the U.S, it's not much higher in price here actually, it's just there are a lot less for sale in Aus.

Yes.

Just look at that juicy mum

Yes. Shotguns, rifles with up to 10 cartridges in the magazine, rubber-shooting handguns. Also it's allowed to carry reward firearms and own a handgun for sport shooting.

Cool. Arisaka 38?

Yes
Guns

1. flag
2. Yes, got 5 guns at the moment.

99. Close though!

You could have just looked at the engraving, it clearly says 九九式。

1. y-you too
2. K98 and a 9mm

shit is as ugly as your toes

Airshit

1. poo peeland
2. yes
3. I don't have any, guns are for manchildren :^)

1 Japan
2 Nobody has a gun because it's criminal.
I've never even seen a gun so far.

1. No
2. Yes, but only under certain circumstances

Yes
Yes

Yup (2 colt M1911 .45 + 1 marine M1 rifle from WW2, can't make a pic now)

It's pretty difficult to obtain an authorization here.

Personally I suscribed in a shooting stand, so it's considered as sport "tools"

I don't know moonrunes

You don't have to when it's sufficient to just google 九九式。

My Zastafa M70

Opinions of Swiss gun laws?

pretty sure they're the best outside of burgerland

>Zastafa

>Americans

It was a typo. Shouldn't you be taking a drinky from your winky right about now?

>Zastafa M70
ZastaVa
You are welcome

Pretty much burgerland, mountainjewland, leafland, and haveltherockland are the only ur moms cunt without draconian gun laws.

Add in concealed carry and they'd be the best in the world.

Leafs have worse gun laws than us, mate

No they don't.

Enjoy your mandatory bolted safes, police inspections and needing to go through psych evals as well as going to the police station each time to register a gun or acquire a new permit for one mongol

Safes aren't mandatory until you have 5 or more guns, police inspections don't happen unless you want to approve an alternative method of storage instead of a safe at 5+ guns and the psych eval is a computerised retard filter that takes 5 minutes. Having to pay for each gun sucks though, I'll give you that.

Whereas leafs can't have suppressors, standard capacity magazines or AKs.

>Whereas leafs can't have suppressors, standard capacity magazines or AKs.
They don´t need to register long guns, though, and their licensing process is more libertarian than ours across the board.

You have to go through a near kafkian procedure, and I think civilians can't have "war weapons" as in higher caliber automatic weapons, even semi autos in some cases, depending on the permit you get

They don't need to register _unrestricted_ long guns. Not having to deal with extra bullshit in the licensing process is nice, but fundamentally it's the same between us and them for the majority of firearms.

I value being able to choose from more guns than having slightly less bureaucratic bullshit to deal with.

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/fewer_firearm_permits_granted_in_2013/7244157

>In the future, those who own firearms will be required to store them in an approved locked safety cupboard or a police-approved storage facility. Previously, firearm storage in a locked place was sufficient.

>”Individuals who apply for a firearm permit will need to invest in a proper storage unit, which will be inspected by police,” says Jääskeläinen.

I thought Putin changed the law and you can own a gun from now on.

>I value being able to choose from more guns than having slightly less bureaucratic bullshit to deal with.
That bureaucratic bullshit is the beginning of the end of civilian gun ownership. Enjoy your guns while you can; they will - sooner rather than later - become heavily restricted to the point where only collectors and connected lobbyist cronies will enjoy days at the range or in the forest. We were fucked in -97, we were fucked harder in -11 and will undoubtedly receive more totalitarian beatings from our ruling nanny-state overlords.

You think a 3 year old article overrules the actual codified law?

Firearms act, 106 § (12.6.2015/764). Go read it up.

I was trying to avoid needless fearmongering and instead focus on examining gun laws as they stand at this moment. Speculating how the laws may look like in the future is pointless.

>Speculating how the laws may look like in the future is pointless.
That is the case only if you are uninterested in keeping your firearms in a legal fashion.

In the future. Enjoy your laws while they last. The tyrannical EU gun control law is also going to pass. Only Switzerland has a chance of escaping the shitfest by leaving the cancer that is the schengen zone.

Of course I'm interested, but what use do you think there is in speculating? You have no control over what they decide, you can only resist the law being put in the books. And that's where you should focus your energy.

Maybe. We will see.

>You have no control over what they decide, you can only resist the law being put in the books.
You´re contradicting yourself in this sentence.
> And that's where you should focus your energy.
Moving to the USA should be the number one priority for anyone with a keen interest in firearms.

I'm not contradicting myself in the least. I'm specifically telling you to stop the pointless speculating and instead focus your energy on something more productive.

Crying about possible gun grabs here does not help.

>Moving to the USA should be the number one priority for anyone with a keen interest in firearms.
Right. Well, I prefer trying to improve the conditions in my country instead of running for better pastures like a nigger.

americans are like children
glad to see how china destroys them slowly

And you are like babies. Glad to see you getting destroyed by nonstop nolimit Muslims.

>I'm not contradicting myself in the least.
First you claim resistance to be futile, then you advocate resistance against decisions taken by lawmakers. What gives?
>Well, I prefer trying to improve the conditions in my country instead of running for better pastures like a nigger.
Your country will never become a good country for those with a longing for liberty. I´d rather be a nigger than an ignorant, illiterate halfwit with zero imagination.

>handguns banned
>no more school shootings
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
really makes you think.......................

1) Handguns aren't banned.
2) The law was tightened in 98 before any shootings happened.

Handguns aren´t banned, and gun ownership doesn´t correlate with "gun violence", "school shootings" or any other fuddy-duddy leftist garbage statistics your kind conjures.

The #1 cause of "gun violence" in the US - as stated by official government (FBI, CDC) sources - are mexican and black gangbangers performing drive-by executions with illegally bought American arms smuggled from America to Mexico and back to America. How´s that for a factoid, you fascist shitheel?

>2) The law was tightened in 98 before any shootings happened.
The law was tightened, in name only, in 1997 for the purpose of harmonizing national legislation with EU-wide legislation The severe restrictions on handguns and self-loading rifles came in 2011.

You literally had two anomalies in a year. Before that when laws werw much laxer, Finland never had any school shootings in history.

It's like the britfaggots going "hurr school shootings stopped when we banned handguns" when the UK only had one school shooting in history that was in 1996, and firearm homicide rates all rose to greater levels for a full decade after the ban in 1997 than the year before it.

>1. Cunt
Flag.
>2. Do they let you have guns?
>let
SHALL NOT BE INFREEEEEEEEEEE

That's some nice country.

1. flag
2. No, I don't want to get shot

>2. No, I don't want to get shot
But that's a good reason to get a gun for yourself.

none

Neither of them were school shootings and the casualties were minimal do to the attackers only having access to bolt action guns.

I'll take that over double digit casualty school shootings any day of the week.

>neither of them were school shootins
>literally shootings that happenef in a school

You're dumb.

>muh double digits

Finland has never had a problem with mass shootings. You just had two extremely rare events happen in a year, and the fucking kneejerk laws came.

Wow you suck at logic.

Russia
Yes but that's a long road to get a gun licence, it may took 5+ years and then you can buy a real gun (Hunting rifles and shotguns, non-auto carbines etc.)
>.410cal, Saiga 410К-01

I think I have the same sidemount for my Sako. Flimsy piece of shit really.

1 fleg
2 no
I dont want to incriminate myself and i need another person to help with the digging and opening up the crate

If you have extra unregistered AKs, I'm interested in buying some

suomi pls give valmet

Valmet is dead, Jim

Very very very hard to get one the legal way
if you know your people its quity easy

You both write in such a similar fashion

I didn't say resistance to be futile, I said that speculating about what might happen here won't help. Are you being retarded on purpose, or does it come to you naturally?
>Your country will never become a good country for those with a longing for liberty. I´d rather be a nigger than an ignorant, illiterate halfwit with zero imagination.
If you're looking for illiterate halfwits with zero imagination, I'm betting you'll find a lot of those in Clapistan.