TFW you wasted thousands of hours on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

>TFW you wasted thousands of hours on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9Vm9v4J-3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how many times per day do u post this?

as many as it takes to hammer the point across

I wish I could be productive and stop you permanently from making this thread

Is that because these threads hit too close to home?

i'm serious though. how many on average?

REMINDER
E
M
I
N
D
E
R

Precisely so

a few times average, probably like 10 - 20 times last few days.

Just archive search Canadian OP's with "productive" in the post.

it's too true senpai.

but how 2 stop?

Are you trying to get Canadians rangebanned?

What provider are you with?

imagine how productive you could have been instead

they won't lol i don't post them that frequently

>imagine how productive you could have been instead

youtube.com/watch?v=E9Vm9v4J-3E

I have no fucking idea, it's been 8 years and I've nothing to show for it expect a lot of useless factoids

>a lot of useless factoids
those can be fun though. look at is as an accomplishment

before imageboards I were lazy and couldn't understand people or social situations; I played video games all the time

now I at least understand people

what wrecked your life so madly? what kind of Canadian would be like this?

i need help, this is out of control

For me it's different, I don't enjoy my time here but it's all I can focus on now. Movies and games I can enjoy in servings of five minutes.

You get a very skewed view of humanity here, besides

>tfw went for a 2 hour walk and read, cooked myself an omelet, and read 50 pages of don quixote today
its not too late you raging canadian sperglord you. you're a beautiful bastard and you can still be something.

>You get a very skewed view of humanity here, besides

You don't really get any view desu. You never learn anything here. It's just really shitty memes all the time. Any actual topic just becomes shitposting every time.

clean your room and change the position you spend your time in

and get some new furniture

and exercise

My apartment is in top notch shape and I'm three days sober and in ergonomic position, but thanks

how do we save ourselves? ;_;

i guess just self-control desu

but how

Stop being a cunt and do something. Work, travel, go to school, hang out with friends. Just stop whining to people who don't care. Or else you're gonna end up a welfare bum kiddo.

t. Normal

Nice advice. "just b urself". And you guys do care, that's why you keep replying, r-right?

I care.

Not sure man i guess we're just going to have to somehow do it.

Maybe we can try applying the principles used for quitting other addictions to this. I think most important is finding some useful to replace the time we spend here with, so we don't just go back when we get bored.

>I'm three days sober
what do you mean, three days sober? you're an alcoholic?

People would care if you stopped being a man child. Do something productive for your country. Any city is always offering a job. Do that kinda stuff. You meet cool people, and get to do easy shit.

OK burger.

>Work, travel, go to school, hang out with friends
Like telling a starving negro to just go to mickey dees. I get where you are coming from but I doubt OP can just magically snap out of this shit. Social circles are a bitch to get into when you come from nothing and have spent the last decade silent and alone.

Sorry normie but you're going to have to get a little more specific than that.

That's where I came from. You have to build yourself up in life. I had no friends, my family thought knew I was going nowhere. I was in a horrible spiral. I forced myself off my ass and I got a job (I hated it but that's what you do), I saved up for a few years. And I traveled for a month. That helped me get out of my funk, and move forward with my life.

t. Normie blowing his "Mommy didn't buy me the latest iPhone and Canada Goose jacket" out of proportion

Either give us specific, actioneable advice or I'm sorry but you're going to have to bug off normie otherwise

Go online to Indeed, or some other website like that, or some shit like that and the city you live in will post job openings. Or go to your city Hall, they'll have postings there. Or the post office. Or the newspaper. Or almost anywhere you look. Unless you live somewhere up north, where life's harder. Then I'll retract everything I'm saying.

I tried and the job listings on kijiji were literally all scams.

sorry bud not everyone lives downtown where jobs are everywhere

I thought us canadians posting these threads was a joke
I'm sincerely sorry that we put you through these, Sup Forums

Mommy didn't buy everything for me. I grew up in a poor ass family between both of my parents, I'm pretty sure they made 22,000 a Year. Stop being a neet and just leave your comfort zone. It may be hard, but so is life.

That's because Kijiji is shit. Use more than one website dipwad, that's a shitty excuse. I don't live downtown, I live on the outskirts of a city. I take a bus, or ride a bike, or walk.

>Stop being a neet and just leave your comfort zone. It may be hard, but so is life.

delet...

Getting out of your comfort zone will be the best thing for you my man. It will feel great after the first few times. Sorry if I hurt your feelings Cana-bro. Just spouting the truths

>TFW you wasted thousands of hours wagging online Jihad instead of beheading infidels

It's hard to explain user, there's a lot of specific nuisances that are preventing me from doing most of these things

And a lot of things I did wrong I wish i could turn back time on now. I no joke one time shit my pants and quit a pretty good job I barely was able to find. $16/hr gone.

Sometimes i think of that and start to tear up.

and by shit my pants I mean I literally shit my pants and got so embarrassed I went home and quit.

Also the keyword is consistency. One could start from taking a walk each day, instead of trying to get everything from the get go.

I went to work without having dealt with my shit and at the process met some people I thought could be my group of friends (finally), ended up in worst streak of substance abuse yet and 10k in debt

That really is shitty man, I'm real sorry to hear it. I hope you're able to pull yourself back up. But try not to dwell on the past, just keep looking forward and new opportunities in your life.

Even if you start with a minimum wage job, its a start man. Once you have a job, it's easier to find different opportunities. I'll be rooting you on my Cana-Bro. Remember that.

>get stomach aches and have to shit a lot when I get nervous
>tfw used the toilet multiple times before a phone interview weeks ago
>ten minutes before the interview went for a comfy fart
>shat my pants instead
>tfw didn't get the job and haven't gotten a call back from any other applications

That's also a mixture of your own bad decisions though user. Not to rip on you or anything. But you could have ignored them or said no when they pulled out the hard shit, or gambled. I hope you pull out soon pal.

I meant to add this; consistency is key. Going for walks is a good idea. Clear your head, and think through all of your thoughts. (profound sounding, eh?)

That is a little kek, I won't lie. Next time use some stool hardeners dood.

I used to be a lot better but the last year or so I've really degenerated progressively. I don't really have any sort of control of my life anymore and the relationship with the parents is only getting worse, they keep joking about kicking me out now but more sternly.

It's not a great feel

Of course, don't think I blame the alignment of stars for my failed life.

I don't regret a single minute spent on Sup Forums. It's relaxing fun.

I do regret the time and money I've put into drinking and smoking.

For Japs, Sup Forums is the best place to learn "alive" Engrish and world wide common sense. So browsing Sup Forums is productive for me. thank you everyone.

>I do regret the time and money I've put into drinking and smoking.
but that is also relaxing fun. also social unless you were only doing it by yourself

I do though. I can't really recall ever enjoying time spent here (I think maybe one on /r9k/ where everyone was sharing funny stories and saying humorous things, it was a rare moment).

Other than that I've only gotten dumber from being here and gotten angrier at things that don't really matter in the grand scheme of things. I guess Sup Forums can be fun but for the most part it's just the spam of same old memes every day.

I'm sorry to hear that man. Maybe just start going to a cafe or something just to get out there a bit. Not even to talk to people, just to be around them. Bring a journal, not down thoughts and ideas you have about your life. Write down stuff you find funny. Try telling them you're in a bad place right now... I don't know your parents, but hopefully they'll care. I do wish I could help you out user, know you're not alone.

In fact i can't recall learning a new thing or enjoying myself on Sup Forums in the last two years whatsoever. I can't recall a single good moment or reading something that improved my life.

I was washbrained that nordic countries are the best by leftie teachers and media but now I know sweeden is a gay and finland is a mongol and norway is an oil Jew
I feel smarter than before

It's a horrible feel.

>tfw I just want to work but will probably be stuck on Sup Forums forever

Thank you user.

guess I'll start small by making a daily schedule spreadsheet and try to make myself more organized so I'm just not kind of "getting through" the day but instead making the best use of it.

Not a problem.

Good idea user, it's a bit easier to keep shit on track when your ideas/plans are visible and not floating in your head. You got this man. Life's hard, and it takes perseverance... But you'll pull through. Remember, when what your trying to do is difficult; the reward is always great.

Follow the advice in the previous comments burger-bro. Life sucks, but it sucks for us all. To quote Highschool Musical "We're all in this together."

Over the years I've had a lot of ideas but I always found some excuse to not try them. I think now is the time I get started on each of my ideas and when they fail move on to the next one until I find what works.

Good talk user, I think now is the time to leave for me.

Exactly user. I know one of them will stick for you. Keep pushing! Hopefully one day we meet in Canuck-land and we can swap stories.

Good talk, have a good life my man.

Thank you bro. Now that i think about it and write some ideas down, the journey to becoming an Ubermensch might not be so long and difficult as I thought.

Good night senpai

Today was very productive, actually