So does my toe have cancer? I was on antibiotics for a week because my pcp thought it was an infection...

So does my toe have cancer? I was on antibiotics for a week because my pcp thought it was an infection, which this (just showed up two days ago) kind of shows that it is. Any medfags on here that can help me? I'm going back anyways but some advice wouldn't hurt.

For some context
>toe starts to hurt to walk on for a week
>go to doctor
>get prescribed clindamycin for infection
>First pic is week later, done with prescription

It is a fungus m8

>pcp thought it was an infection
Get a new doctor

maybe its a inflamation due to friction and you got some kind of callus anyway can be wrong and you should go to the medic or die to cancer

Looks like a disgusting, unfortunately placed blister of sorts. You must have damp feet a lot. Could be infected.

You'll be fine.

it could lead to your toe getting cut off, eventually part of your leg -- if you let it go for too long :^))

I called today, and she wants to put me on another round of clyndamycin for this, should I do it?

toe fungus. idk what the cure for that is.

I'll try this out. What would an antibiotic do for a fungus? Absolutely nothing, right?

Yup, not a damn thing.

Make sure you wash your hands really good before touching your balls!

Well shit

Looks like AIDS to me

I don't know how you say it in english, but in french it's " intertrigo inte orteil ", google it

Surprised your nigger doctor didnt give you antifungals

yea this. OPs pic is obviously blister aftermath. it's just dead skin detatched from the other layers. probably a result of you being fat but still being mobile enough to wear out your feet from time to time. I speak from experience.

Thanks frenchbro, came up with athletes foot. So would you do anything for it besides soak it in epsom salt?

It used to hurt to walk on, but after that week, it's starting to get easier to walk on. The inflammation of the toe is still there, and that white film is very prominent now

Now tayne I can get into

Your asking Sup Forums if you have cancer

the answer is probably

>What would an antibiotic do for a fungus? Absolutely nothing, right?
Wrong. It would make it worse by eliminating competing bacteria.

It's a popped blister ya ding dong.

Cut it off, fry it and put it on pizza then post pics for instant legend.

>that click, click, click sound when the doctor snips off your toenail.

i recommend band aids and weight resistance exercises :D

Cut that toe now

It looks like an old blister, dead skin, or maybe fungus. Was there pus or anything coming out of it?

No pus or anything coming out of it