Favorite Film
Favorite book
Favorite vidya
First sexual experience

>Album: The National - Alligator
>Film: No Country For Old Men
>Book: Infinite Jest
>Vidya: Fallout: New Vegas
>idk what the fuck "first sexual experience" means, so getting to second base with my girlfriend at 14?

OP here,
>Fav album
pic related
>Favorite Film
Fanny & Alexander
>Favorite Book
Infinite Jest
>Favorite Vidya
MGS3
>First Sexual Experience
A passionate make out/ dry hump session with a somewhat slutty indie chick in her truck near the bridge close to my high school. This was after a few bowls, and it was her first time smoking. She left me for a chick and eventually became a massive stoner/ cigarette smoker

noice book pick. it really is worth the hype

Magma - 1001 Centigrades
Lawrence of Arabia
Julián Ríos - Larva
No vidya
>implying

lmao same to you. I'd say "what are the odds," but I imagine on this board they're disproportionately high

>Emergency and I
>Magnolia
>The Count of Monte Cristo
>Undertale
>A handjob in the woods

good album, don't like game, can't say much else

p good m8, NV is in my top 5

I guess I should read Infinite Jest

If you do read it, take notes, but try not to sweat the chronology and just let the book happen

idk if i agree, I'd say pay attention to the footnotes, but first time through just go through it or its gonna feel laborious. It's a great book and easy to return to after your first time through

>Album
Pic related
>Film
The Big Lebowski
>Book
Wool
>Vidya
Fallout: New Vegas
>First sexual experience
Licking and fingering my friend Bonnie's asshole while on the inflatable mattress we were sleeping on for a sleepover. I was 9, she was 10.

thanks lads

>Favorite Film
Nostalghia.
>Favorite book
At the Mountains of Madness.
>Favorite vidya
Dark Souls.
>First sexual experience
Ha! Good joke.

Favorite album
>Kindred EP
Favorite Film
>There will be blood
Favorite book
>Watchmen
Favorite vidya
>Hotline Miami 1 and 2
First sexual experience
>Yeah.....................no

"As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be an asseater"

film: synecdoche, NY

book: virgina woolf – the waves

vidya: paper mario

sex: blowjob at age 16 by scene chick with snake bites

>Album
pic related

>Film
American Beauty

>Book
Slaughterhouse Five

>Vidya
Binding of Isaac Rebirth

>First Sexual Experience
Got a handy under a blanket on a bus riding up to a swim meet back when I was in competitive swimming.

OP, same chick who I talked about fondled my dick in the dark while on the bus coming back from a band competition. After we got back from the school we hid in one of the alcoves connecting the theater to the front of the school, and I got a prematurely ended blowjob. Good times

I read Watchmen in seventh grade and I think about it every day still. Transcends its medium

nice taste friend except im not a huge fan of virginia woolf

why not thousand year door my guy

Had phone sex with my girlfriend when I was 15

believe it or not i haven't played it
i'll get to it eventually

Favorite song off Queen is Dead?

>Film
>Book
Foundation
>Vidya
Persona 3 FES
>Sex
uhh
random handjob at some thicc girl's house, through the shorts. Real shit.

Close tie between I Know It's Over and Cemetry Gates

>Avalanches - Since I Left You
>Good Will Hunting
>On the road
>no video
>I was 14. She was 16. We were only friends at the time and it was on halloween, and it was in her room which looked like the typical indie girl/goth girls room, & we fucked to beach house ,but with the volume low not loud like a pleb... I'm gonna text her now.

cemetry gates is hella underrated, good man

patrish sexual experience
patrician everything
nice

>Favorite album
Within The Realm of a Dying Sun
>Favorite Film
The Conformist
>Favorite book
The Man Without Qualities
>Favorite vidya
Alice: Madness Returns
>First sexual experience
HJ at the movies, I was 15.

>alice: madness returns

no offense but why

None taken. I don't play a lot of videos games and haven't in a long time. I used to like platformers, and I really loved the art style and environments.

>Since I Left You
>Trainspotting
>Catch 22
>The Stanley Parable
>sucking my ex BF's dick after being in an LDR for about 6 months and finally meeting up.

>Jason Webley - Against the Night
>Tied between Ferris Bueller and M (fritz lang)
>A collected book of Jorge Luis Borges's fiction
>TF2
>Kissless Virgin

>album
saint pepsi- hit vibes (lol)
>film
a clockwork orange
>book
mein kampf (just cause it's intriguing)
>vidya
FONV
>sexual experience
none lol I'm on Sup Forums

unless first kiss in front of a movie theatre counts but probably not

explain more on mein kampf pls

>film
trainspotting
>book
death of a saleseman? if we're strictly talking novels then jude the obscure
>vidya
mike tyson's punch-out
>first sexual experience
after heavy foreplay came in a literal ten seconds fucking on the floor of my abusive ex-gf's bedroom listening to songs about fucking
or the blowjob she gave me in my dad's bed when she was too drunk to fully open her mouth if we aren't strictly talking vaginal intercourse. sophomore year wasn't a good time.

you sound like a stand-up chap. also had an awkward ldr meetup sexual experience at a later date. they're always fun.
y'all still talk? that's impressive. was good will hunting your intro to elliott or are u not a pleb
parker? so do you only listen to julee cruise because dfw namedropped her or
i'm joshing u. patrish vidya choice.

i mean thats enough. give me deets

>TF2
>Kissless Virgin
theres your answer faggot

I don't know, seeing the ideology of one of the most evil people on the planet is rather intriguing to me for some reason. What his mentality was. What his values and characteristics were to make him the way he was. I go on pol a lot and they got me to read it, I'm not a nazi of any kind I just thought the book was insightful into the minds of (arguably) the worst person in the world

interesting. how do you feel about Sup Forums as a board?

hunter ? if you're still concerned max really isn't jewish and i don't care about your swastika metals.

My friends pressured me to go on a date with a girl I didn't really like at the time, but did it anyway cause they said she liked me and I would've felt bad if I had said no knowing that. I enjoyed the date, we hung out a bit got her some shit she wanted and watched a movie with her. After warming up to her she was pretty cool and we cuddled in the theatre. After she gave me her number and we kissed. Now she's my current gf

Pol is actually more diverse than one would think as seen in pic related. They're a bunch of shitposters and I go on there for happenings and to start retarded threads. I think pol is one of the most misunderstood boards on here. Sure redpills are a thing, but mostly people are on there to have a good time and I've been loving it lately. I kinda have the same views on redpills as Hitler, whereas i think it's intriguing yet insane. Some of it is quite believable tho

TL;DR pol dindu nuffin

>88
my name's zach nice try tho

awwwwwwwww

getting a gf isn't hard you just need to lower expectations and date someone not for physical appearance, although those are a plus

still a comfy story bruh bruh

fucked to songs about fucking thats next level

>Favorite album
The Fragile
>Favorite Film
Alien
>Favorite book
Lullaby
>Favorite vidya
Bloodborne
>First sexual experience
i kissed a chinese girl in the boys bathroom in a christian private school when I was like 6.

>the background of the lullaby wiki article
damn son

eh, that'd be easier to think if Sup Forums wasn't literally also a nazi recruitment forum at this point. like it isn't ALL budding/blooming nazis, but they're on there, and it is a nontrivial contribution to horrible, horrible shit online. Part of it is I actually study and work in politics/policy, so going on there and seeing so many people say such uninformed garbage makes it really hard for me to respect it at all. It may be diverse in some ways, but it certainly does not attract people who know what they're talking about, and it does attract a hell of a lot of nazis, so I find it hard to tolerate.

I agree. While I enjoy the personalities of Alex Jones and Milo Yiannopoulos, heroes of Sup Forums, I don't take them at face value, which contributes to the ignorant shit they say. Milo isa character who is making fun of the democratic party and doesn't believe most of what he says imo, and infowars.com is fake news at its finest

gonna read it?

Favorite album
>Clube da Esquina
Favorite Film
>Cidade de Deus
Favorite book
>The Stranger - Albert Camus
Favorite vidya
>Final Fantasy Tactics
First sexual experience
>with a whore

I mean I read the entire plot summary so its not a surprise, but damn I might

nigga I just listened to that album and it might be top five all time to me. also nice vidya

See, this is what I love about Sup Forums. It's truly the last bastion of free speech and differing opinions and that's great. However, like I said pol is a very Christian board and most of the racist/sexist shit on there is just for comedic purposes with no real substance. It's also very libertarian contrary to popular belief and, I believe to be a great experience if you want to delve deep into the mind of a Nazi (because there are definitely threads for them) or if you just want to shitpost and have a few laughs. However, that being said I would like to just ask you to be more tolerant of people's opinions especially on pol, you would find them to be much different than you would otherwise think

I am tolerant, I believe anyone should be able to do/ think/ say anything they want, I can still criticize it. Good point though

Close to the Edge
The Thing
Siddhartha
Majora's Mask
>pic related

why should I read Siddhartha?

It sounds cheesy, but it's just an exceedingly beautiful journey for self-discovery and something that resonated with me deeply when I first read it. And the lyrical prose makes it so unique to me, depending on the translation your reading.

Good shit, user, good shit.

alright I'll read it. It's a hundred pages and a buck on my kindle so fuck it.

It's a surprisingly short read so there's really nothing to lose. I recommend the Stanley Applebaum translation if you can get it.

ayy i'm and siddhartha was my second choice for favorite novel. i read it at a pretty significant time in my life and while i don't particularly like the prose i see the appeal of its simplicity. as a fable i think it's incredibly applicable to a personal sense of self-discovery. was also my general introduction to buddhist/hindu ideologies

>The Man Without Qualities

Nice choice--reading it for the first time now and loving it

Spirit They're Gone, Spirit They've Vanished

Come & See

Hunger

CS Source

Feeling boobies at 13 : ^ )))))))))))

yeah, I guess for me my love of unfettered free speech and fascination with delving into the minds of hateful people has diminished as I've realized that people by and large are not smart/educated enough to exclusively treat stuff as jokes or memes, and have real trouble filtering out fiction from reality. Hell, even really smart people who aren't explicitly educated on how to do so struggle with it. So it's hard for me to just look at holocaust denial threads, straight up gas the jews and blacks threads, and think "it's just for the lulz", especially after watching my country swallow obvious fiction left and right to horrible consequence for the last few years. "Lower corporate tax rates promote economic growth" is an opinion i can tolerate and disagree with, "gas the kikes and breed within your race" is not, and I'm comfortable not tolerating it. That type of thinking should be eradicated as much as possible.

jesus christ dawg praying for you after those sexual experiences gd