Does anyone love the thought of teen girls getting molested against their will by boys a lot younger than them?

does anyone love the thought of teen girls getting molested against their will by boys a lot younger than them?

No, that's weird af.

I think i told the story last time i saw this thread. This happened to my ex GF before we had gotten together. She took prescription sleeping pills that really knocked her the fuck out. Her brother had friends over one day and she said she woke up naked with 3-4 of them all taking advantage of her. Fingering/licking/squeezing her tits.

Get off Sup Forums you faggot

Why the fuck would I get off Sup Forums just because a cuck wants me too?

It's two cucks now. Gtfo.

Because you're obviously new and no one wants you here.

>b-b-but i'm not new!
You are. You haven't grown out of memes and you got here after 2010.

make it three

True, I have not been here before 2010.
I don't have anything against yall liking the shit you like. I instantly got off, now I'm just here because of you lol.

I bet OP gets hard to the thought of young girls getting raped.

What's wrong with that?

It's very unreddit!

Can't see any issue as well...

4! 4 Cucks! ah ah ah ah

Is there a problem if they're killed after the rape? In many cases they end up being killed after.
What's your thoughts?

Kek

make it 5. I think ur fetish is fucked up in the head bro. Like one should not think of such fantsies as it can really mess u up.

What fetish?

No they don't stupid faggot. Those are reserved for serial killers which are on the decline. Most girls raped are asking for it and the rapist wants another rapist to enjoy her so he lets her go to be raped again.

kids sure are pervy

>teen girls getting molested against their will by boys a lot younger than them

I don't think you understand what side the supposed cucks are on. Probably because you have the reading comprehension of a millennial.

I didn't say that. I said I thought it was messed up?

Indeed they are. Said they were all naked.

Calm your shit.

That's not a problem so long as her death does society a favor. Like going back in time to rape-kill a future mass murderer.