Does anybody here listen to underground rappers such as ugly god or xxxtentacion?

Does anybody here listen to underground rappers such as ugly god or xxxtentacion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FsnVCLYcrM
youtube.com/watch?v=rJBfIi5UefQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ye

Ayyye yuhh

Young ugly god take yo bitch like a selfie

>underground
>ugly god

/thread
kill yourself

even though this user /threaded his own post hes right

X is a bitch, no street niggas fuck with him and he has no clout in any hood

In an interview, he considered himself an undergounud rapper
X is lit though and is what you said true?
And do you know what happened with him and geneva I need to get in the loop

lol even more reason that he's not an underground rapper. All the 13 year olds around here listens to ugly god. AND I LIVE IN NORWAY FFS

What about King ISO, or Twisted Insane?

At what point is one not considered underground?
Also, I'm 18 and in the UK

Don't know them and might check them out. But have you heard of $uicideBoy$

$uicideBoy$ recently have popped up where Im at. Twisted Insane is good for gang banger bass beating songs, ISO has some songs that go hard as fuck, but he's more personal. These 2 are my favorite rappers hands down.

Underground goes deeper than these "vine celebs" bruh. $uicideboy$ is legendary, though, but not so underground anymore.

>Does anybody here listen to underground rappers such as ugly god or xxxtentacion?

No.

I love x for the soul fact that he mixes rock and rap so well

youtube.com/watch?v=2FsnVCLYcrM

youtube.com/watch?v=rJBfIi5UefQ

GTFO then

I listened to about 15 seconds of each of those songs, Its not my taste.

>suicideboys
>ramirez
>pouya
>fat nick
>rozz dyliams
>lil peep

Did you at least make it to the loud part of the first one where they really get into it and 15 seconds is not long enough

After the first 10 seconds of annoying bass my laptop cannot pick up I turned it off.

Wtf is up with lil peep he hasn't even been rapping for a year and already is getting shows and popular he was even on the XXL 2017 freshmen list.

Try turning it down and just listen. Also do you not like rap or rock or just this specific genre of rap?

he;s been rapping for well over two years. he was in schemaposse back in 2014

Im very picky on my artist I listen to. Its very hard for me to find new music normally. I'll have to give it another try sometime.

yes my nigger, these guys go hard af. especially lil pou and ramirez

Aye

as said, didnt see him live cuz eurofag but by what i saw on yt his liveshows are shitty af

>tfw schemaposse would still exist if jgrxxn hadnt been such a fucking faggot

Not as hard as x AKA young dagger dick

Yeah he is an underground rapper and so isn't as popular but I can see him getting big soon.

>schemaposse
Still in just 2 years is still an accomplishment.

I listen to underground rappers, the ones in caskets

only $b and lil peep are good

?

j grxxn a god dont disrepect him. Schema would never have stayed together, the styles were way too disparate. I mean think about Peep vs. Ghostemane

imo thats what i liked about them, different styles creating contrast in their music especially peep and ghostemane

and he no god, watch jumper schemaposse interview, 90% him talking pretty annoying if youd ask me

>imo thats what i liked about them, different styles creating contrast in their music especially peep and ghostemane

true i feel that, and more ghoste x peep collabs may have been tight, but peep is pop-inclined. he's on the front page of pitchfork as we speak. ghoste and the rest are more retro-sounding

this is a circle jerk of people who happen to be faggots

that actually made me feel good about myself for some reason

? gtfo then

their music is changin

i dont think so, if you listen newest ep (i no longer feel the razor guarding my heel iii) or track (kill yourself part iv) you can see progress, not a change

undaground rap?
finally!
lemme get my eminem, dr. dre, vanilla ice and m.c. hammer shit out
I know yall wanna jam to this shit
It's old school in the heezy all day!!!

Anyone here like Milo.?

are u retarded?

I was hoping we could ignore him he is clearly baiting

The 40 year old kid

I was hoping we could ignore him he is clearly baiting

The 40 year old kid?

Nahh, the rapper. He's pretty underground still, fucks around with Open Mike Eagle, Busdriver, etc. He makes kinda artsy conscious rap tho, no bangers. His style is hit or miss, but he's extremely good at what he does. If interested listen to his album "So the Flies don't Come"