youtube.com/watch?v=1QlbiEpXJKU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
youtu.be/is31GGfhz8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

niggers

She should have been it it

>Melissa Mccarthy falling over

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA such a great gag oh man you'd have to be a baby man to not like this movie hahahahaha

There's a clip which shows them all being pulled back by harnesses.

Melissa almost misses the mat

They couldn't have attractive women in the movie because then people might go see it for the wrong reasons. That's why they made it unfunny and uninteresting as well.

The only reason to see Ghostboobsters, or do anything, is because a member of a marginalised demographic told you to. Didn't they teach you anything in your mandatory social education classes?

How does he get access to all these movies?

I wish everyone involved in making this movie would fall down and never get back up. I would genuinely laugh at that.

apparently McCarthy and Wiig regret doing the film already. according to rumours from set if you believe these youtube videos about the film

Even Hemsworth?

Reposting question from last thread
Predict:
RT score
Imdb score
Dead or launched careers

I saw an early screening. It's actually pretty damn funny.

You children need to grow up.

Hemsworth is just a bland Marvel actor, if I had to save one cast member it'd be Wiig.

RT: 76
Imdb: 6.7
Dead: Jones. McKinnon.

Wiig looks like she longs for the sweet embrace of death in every promotional appearance she's been in.

>60-70%
>3.5
>Feig career will be fucked because he will no longer be able to work with his muse (McCarthy) and Pascal will throw him under a bus.

Hi Sup Forums as fuck. Take your shilling somewhere else.

They must know it's shit.

Yeah, and you want to see what they do with Zuul as a sequel.

GET OUTTA MAH BOARD SHILL
THE POWAH OF KEK COMPELS YOU

(You)

He should know better, but I doubt anything he does could make me laugh. That might be unfair, I've only seen him as Thor.

I doubt he'd be in this movie if he knew good comedy though.

RT: Critic score 70
RT: Audience Score 43
IMDB: 5.9

Dead: Everyone prominent, including production staff, aside from Hemsworth and McCarthy. Though McCarthy may decide to ease back on movies for a while.

Why are people so obsessed with this?

I didn't see this vitriol when Robocop or Total Recall came out

its the stupidest thing as well.
Hes a well known actor. Has led plenty of films already with most of them doing well.
then he is cast as a sidekick bit part, cementing rumours this really is a parody film.

>mfw seeing on midnight release

trololololoololol

If rumours and assumptions on the trailers that he's the best part of it are true, it probably won't hurt him at all.

Usually it's a credibility boost for someone professional enough to be in a shit movie, put in the effort and actually be entertaining.
It's the people that clearly put in effort and are shit anyway, or those who don't even try that get their careers killed by shit movies.

Robocop and Total recall weren't marketed on gender politics.

backlash to Sony's extremely aggressive and confrontational marketing campaign.

They will deny it, but it really is because the women are the lead characters in this movie. Just lurk a little. They will call me out, and then after after a while they will admit to the same thing they denied doing.

least you'll be able to stretch your legs.

THIS MOVIE MAKES ME SO MAD

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

The people making those remakes didn't reply to any and all criticism by saying all the "haters" are manchildren living in moms basement and just hate women.
Hell they even went back and reshot a scene as a response to the "haters"

almost right. My problems with this film is they've gone completely slapstick as if its a parody. Its like they hired the grownups cast to do ghostbusters, but they hired the women version instead with one who is a walking talking black woman stereotype

Recast 2016 Ghostbusters

Paul Rudd
Nick Frost
Anthony Mackie
Zoe Zaldana

Director: Joe Cornish

Id keep Wiig since shes actually pretty funny

Because Ghostbuster 2016 is the only remake to have ever spawned out of the ashes of a sequel, a sequel that was teased countless times by Dan Aykroyd as to actually be happening.

For real though, if they do an actual female Ghostbusters, which actresses would actually be funny?

inb4 none because women are never funny

Why do sexists like you always assume that all women are the same and if you happen to dislike 4 of them, it's because you dislike the entire gender as a whole? There are plenty of female actresses who could have made this a fun movie.

>leslie jones intruding into the picture
>just like she'll intrude into wiig's life from now on

YO WIGGY WHY YOU DUCKIN' ME GIRL? I KNOW YOU GETTIN MAH MESSAGES 'CAUSE IT SAY "SEEN" AN SHIT ON MAH PHONE

WHY YOU AINT HIT ME UP? WE'S GHOSTBUDDIES NOW, 'MEMBA? DA OTHER TWO BEEN ASKING FOR YOU AS WELL! DA MACCAS! HA HA HAAA! I AINT SEEN SIGO'NEY DOE. YOU GOT MY NUMBA, CALL ME!

EH WIGGY! YOU THINK YOU TOO GOOD FOR YOU OLD GHOSTBUDDIES NOW WE'S FINISH MAKIN DA MOVIE? NAH IT'S OKAY, JUS' HIT ME UP ON TWITTER AND WE'LL GO SEE DAT KEVIN HART SHOW AGAIN

WIGGY! WIGGY! WHERE YOU AT? I PAID FOR YOU LAKERS TICKET! 'MEMBA? WE SAW DENZEL, 'MEMBA? YOU BEST HOLLA AT ME GIRL! I AIN'T PLAYIN' NO MO'.

>RT
46%
>IMDB
>Dead Careers
Paul Feig
Melissa McCarthy
Leslie Jones

At most Kate McKinnon and Kristin Wiig would be lucky to get out of this alive. Chris Hemsworth is safe, nothing will happen to him

>y-you're the real sexist
great argument

Amy Poehler

As a black man, I absolutely hate leslie jones.

She's basically the house nigger in black face acting like a stereotype for white people's amusement.

Robocop and Total Recall were created and marketed as shallow cash ins, and were called out as such.
They were so bland that nobody cared.

Ghostbusters was created and marketed as a soulless cash in that is actively antagonistic towards fans, and clearly has no idea what made the original good.

You do the arithmetic, sunshine

Has McKinnon been in anything outside SNL?

RT: 42%
IMDB: 3.1
Dead career(s): Amy Pascal

No, sadly enough.

>Pascal started her own production company, with a four-year contract for funding and distribution via Sony Pictures Entertainment.[28][29][33] The company, called Pascal Pictures, hired Rachel O'Connor as production chief and Ian Dalrymple to open and run a New York branch. Pascal Pictures was expected to continue Amy Pascal's "book-friendly" focus, and Dalrymple's office was expected to facilitate this.[34] She will produce both the Ghostbusters reboot film and the new Marvel Studios-produced Spider-Man: Homecoming,[35] in addition to theatre and television work.[33] TriStar president Hannah Minghella obtained rights to Maestra by L. S. Hilton with the intent for Pascal to produce the film.[36] Pascal Pictures made a winning bid for a memoir by Zoë Quinn about "Gamergate" called Crash Override: How to Save The Internet From Itself, which was sold to Touchstone Pictures/Simon & Schuster for publication in September 2016.[37] Pascal and Elizabeth Cantillon optioned rights for a TriStar TV series based on books by Eve Babitz set in 1960s-1970s Los Angeles.[38] For a sum in the "mid-six to seven figures", Pascal made a deal for Michael Diliberti's Athena, about a descendant of the goddess Athena who is recruited to a secret organization.[39] Together with Sony, Pascal obtained rights for the TV crime drama Darktown, which she plans to executive produce with Jamie Foxx.[40]

She got a golden parachute into a production studio within Sony handling some of their biggest franchises, including GhostCorp/Ghostbusters, and the Marvel joint Spider-Man reboot. Yes, the woman who ruined both previous Spider-Man franchises is still at the helm of Spider-Man.

You really wanted to post that copy pasta didn't you?

how many hours until the reviews come out?

You don't cast funny actors to make a funny movie, you hire funny writers and GOOD actors. Ghostbusters tried to do the exact opposite. Hire completely untalented "comedians" as main actors to somehow try to make up for the fact that the writers have no humor whatsoever.

Still at the helm under Marvel/Disneys watchful eye.

Make it mixed gender, add some race in there as well:

Paul Rudd (Venkman type)
Kristen Wiig (Ray)
Kumail Nanjiani (Egon)
Aisha Tyler (Winston)

your argument is pigeon holing the entire board as hating it for the women but when you get an actual reply you dont like you ignore it.
youre a hypocritical idiot

>actively antagonistic towards fans

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you people are pathetic. Why don't you start a tumblr to cry about how mean and oppressive Hollywood movies are?

Good point desu

>change the argument to laughing at the user.
lost another one pal?

They're at perfect liberty to do what they want.

I'm just not going to see it as a result ;^)

>As a black man, I absolutely hate leslie jones.

I don't get her "appeal" either.

Blacks hate her cause she's a walking stereotype.

Whites hate her cause she's a loud, obnoxious ape.

Who the fuck keeps deciding to cast leslie jones?

>Why don't you start a tumblr to cry about how mean and oppressive Hollywood movies are?

They don't need to do that.

They just gotta make sure that your shitty movie flops. :^)

That still hasn't stopped her filling the movie with 'vibrant' progressive casting.

I posted this in the last thread, I think hopefully she might finally be done when this film flops:

>There's no way they can justify keeping her around if this flops. Ghostbusters is one of the most beloved untapped nostalgia properties in the world, and Sony's plan all along has been to try and relaunch it as a cash-cow mutli-armed media franchise - even going as far as to set up a new studio within Sony called GhostCorp to manage things, which they made the terrible mistake of putting her in charge of. After this the brand will be damaged beyond all reasonable chance of repair for a good 10-20 years, when Sony had been counting on it (alongside the Marvel Spider-Man deal) to dig them out of their current financial black hole.

I believe that.

We at Sony would like to express our appreciation for all the social media professionals for promoting our movie and ensuring that it becomes the next big summer hit of the year.
Remember, no attention is bad attention.

>man shrieking in fear like a woman
>man secretary is a moron
>man mayor is an asshole
>man r9k'er is the villain
>man ghost gets shot in the dick
We get it Feiggot, your dad left you and your single mother failed to provide a positve male role model to prevent you from becoming king of the beta cucks. Therapy would serve you better than destroying billion dollar franchises.

Thanks, Sony!

You are a great company. To show my appreciation i will buy a Playstation 4™ and later this year i will a PlaystationVR™.

Good luck in you future endeavors!

>Remember, no attention is bad attention.
this isn't the news. If a film has poor feedback amongst viewers (not critics because they're all gonna brown nose the fuck out of this) it gets reflected in the box office

Because we enjoy watching this trainwreck unfold. Also, looks like we are winning, so what's there to cry about in the first place?

Sony pictures and SCEA might as well be completely different organisations

I found the trailers funny. The movie's got potential to be a hit, the girls have comedic timing. Would watch with my friends on opening night.

Small rile in that Sisters movie with Tina Fey recently, but idk about anything else

Ginger fag is shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

t. shill

Both are ran by money hungry dishonest kikes.

youtu.be/is31GGfhz8o

Help, Sup Forums the japanese trailer actually made me want to watch it.

What corporation isn't?

>kikes
Not like you can expect logic from underage neonazis

Saw the movie. Was pretty funneh ecks dee.
dont know why you virgins are upset

Jesus, sound worse than I could have even initially imagined. What else could go wrong??

>dont know why you virgins are upset
We like the first ones.

Which makes no sense why they would have her play the "deer in the headlights" character. Should have made her the "bad ass" one.

This.

Me and my wife's son had a blast at the movie theater.

Make sure you also watch this one in 3D for the full Ghostbusters™ experience.

Fuck yeah Aisha Tyler

Wait, they do screenings for people connected to film and PR? I figured they just handed tickets out to random homeless people.

Can't tell if this is satire or not, but it's pretty much exactly how I see everyone in this thread.

Proof is proof.

Proof of what? You need proof that his company is connected to this film.

it's wild how all these 20 year old manchildren are upset about this dumb remake of a dumb movie. why would you take the time to care about this! the original ghostbusters is good, but it's not some amazing feat of film making deserving of great praise. it's just for fun; there is nothing artistically valuable or rewarding about it. the remake is exactly the same. it's just for fun!

if theres ever a doubt he isn't connected, see pic.

epic

He is the connection dipshit.

Genuinely solid line up.

So when does the review embargo lift?

I KNEW IT!

>it really is because the women are the lead characters
I don't remember a backlash against Sex and the City.

It's because feminists co-opted a beloved male-oriented franchise in just about the most obnoxious way possible. Look at the reaction to the announcement of an another all-male Ghostbusters movie last year for confirmation of this. Feminists were more angry about that one than male fans of the franchise ever were about this one, because they'd lost their feminist "victory." They got so pissed that Sony agreed to shelf the new project, even though it would've made twice the profit this disaster will.

Ghostbusters 2016 isn't about making a good movie, it's about taking something from men that they could gloat about. The whole production itself is just an afterthought, made to justify their spiteful attack on "The Patriarchy" (ie. unapologetic men).

I doubt people would be bothered if Feig made a genuinely good all-female Ghostbusters movie, made by and for the fans instead of making it about a political crusade. But the day the cast was announced it became obvious that they were doing the least amount of movie-making necessary to say they made a blockbuster, and the immediate declaration by director, cast and producers of the movie as a feminist victory betrayed the motives for making the movie.

It's the movie equivalent of a "Male Tears" mug.

Fuck you, shill. You're transparent.

Because goobergate babbies were busy on Sup Forumseddit and /r/movies

I AM SO MAD THIS MOVIE DOESN'T APPEAL TO ME. THIS IS INHUMANE. MOOOMM WHERE ARE MY TENDIES

Kaitlin Olsen
Amy Poelher
Natasha Leggaro
anyone else?