Should I fuck this black slut?

Should I fuck this black slut?
Fuck off all you nigger haters!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vx4w-ejKgqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have lots of her... all OC, street nigger from South Africa I conned into thinking Im a moddling scout

if not because you want to fuck her, do it for the story

Put some cream in that chocolate faggot.

Was out flashing my cock while driving 1 day, saw her walking home, stopped and asked her if eh wanted a lift, bitch said yes and we got talking, thinks I'm a scout for some bullshit agency and will get her ass out of poverty

What keeps you from doing it?

Rent motel room for the morning, take her on a "Shoot" and get some pics for the wankbank, bitch is nervous but I sweet talk her into changing outfits etc after a few times the nudity becomes normal and she gets comfortable

Will you be allowed to dump your sperm inside her?
Then yes.

get her stripped down and promise to get her work if she has some of my white man-meat... she reluctantly agrees and lets me cum on her lol... that was in 2014 and Ive never gotten her work but have seen her a few times since

1. Yes.
2. What's the story behind it?

yes, in a heartbeat

No fuck man, you never heard of AIDS this is Africa that shit is as common as a cold here

Impregnate her, then abandon

Harambe/10

You faggots want more?

OP fuck what you do? You must be some hideous white ass to actually jump on her. Explain yourself ugly fatshit OP

wanted to see her again this week... maybe post live here for you nigger lovers to decide what we do

Keep going.
Got some pussy? Preferably a spread one, want to see the pink.

her skintone makes me diamonds

nice feet, got more?

Im not too bad but its africa man, you got to taste the chocolate

You foot faggot amuse me, but im happy to oblige

We'll get there kek

nice....

I smell AIDS

You can but I know she has a over protective brother.

youtu.be/vx4w-ejKgqQ

Holy shit she ugly as hell lmao

Thanks lad, but next time try your little scheme with a hotter whore. Still liking it though.

there are no hot black whores in africa, all the brits took them to the states years ago... and poverty makes the girls here do stupid shit for a few bucks

Will there be vaginal pics in this position soon? Because if not, I'll leave this thread forever

I'm sure OP will be heartbroken.

Im already sad

WAit shes from africa?! DO YOU WANT THE HIV

I live in this shithole, got to watch out for it daily

Have fun with your AIDS you animal-fucker.

Something to cheer you up.

Looks like good clean modelling right?

kek, looks like the son from the cosbys

this one Id fuck

with a stick

kinda gross, does she have an asshole

yup but its not so pretty, stuck my finger in but mad sure i put on condom on my hand first.

HAHA you put a johnny on your hand? Damn this girl must've been a fucking idiot.

You think the niggers in your part of the world are stupid... you aint seen nothing haha

Love that skin tone. My old lady's about the same complexion.

Desperate, poor black girls. They'd be my down fall. My jungle fever combine with the smell of desperation and self-loathing... Fuck man, I'd have the HIV in no time.

I have gotten a bitch to eat my cum for less than 5 USD here bro, you got to be careful though as I have been scammed a few times too where the bitches try extort money from you

One of my "bucket list" items is to travel to a country with these conditions (poor, desperate brown sluts) and take full advantage. Five bucks, man, that's a lot of skanks.

Any pics of these bitches in the act??

Enjoy your aids

bestiality is allowed here ?

Still waiting for my pink...

I drive around with my cock out and pull up next to them while they're walking home from work , they generally earn like 10 USD per day so if you offer the same or more they often "take a ride"

Since the kaffir Mandela its encouraged

best i got for you

Agreed. Love the skin tone. Something about my white pink cock plunging deep into her brown pussy....

Any cuties - younger, perky tits, full lips? Or mostly uggos but with warm/moist parts?

Nigger lover

90% dog ugly bitches, i just show em my cock and drive on, the other 8% are ok, 2% pretty this being the calibur that u can expect to be "pretty" all the better looking ones are generally not walking around on the street cos they have better jobs etc.... most scare easily when the camera comes out though

No shit.

Im a pussy lover, i get it where its easy to get hold of

This is the /b I know and love. You fucking magnificent degenerate.

I would

You have pics of the ugly ones?

I've always wondered what it would be like to fuck a hot black chick, I had one suck on my dick when I was 17 but, nothing more.. didn't even get off.

I've fucked a somali. She's 158 cm and so fucking skinny, i mean her shoulders must be like 35 cm from each other. BUT, her ass fucking fucking massive, could not believe it. She was so fucking small, with the biggest ass. And Somalis have such pretty faces

Sounds fun, except I'm talking about US black chicks I would never fuck a girl from africa I'd be afraid of the HIV

Why not ?