Just got diagnosed with herpes, can't believe how depressing this is. I think I might an hero

Just got diagnosed with herpes, can't believe how depressing this is. I think I might an hero.
Can any of you Sup Forumsro's relate?

I caught it 5 years ago, my life went to shit. I bought a cheap gun and shot myself in the head. Been dead ever since best decision I ever made.

See you there soon friend.

i can back this, did the same thing in 62

only the dead get dubbs

Seriously have I ruined my whole life? Is there any point waking up in the morning knowing I am herpes ridden or should I end it right now

no

Depends. Is it oral or genital? And are you symptomatic or no?

Genital, just had first outbreak

If she asks, just say it's an irritated hair follicule

I literally just watched that episode. :^)

herpes is literally the second easiest STD to handle. Yous sounding like a bitch patna. just kill yourself before your dumbass infects anyone important

Go to doctor. Get prescribed acyclovir for outbreaks. It will be slightly annoying at times but literally my life hasn't changed much. It's not nearly as bad as you think it is right now.

And thats it
Maybe in 5 years you'll have an outbreak
Then 10 years after that
This is life with herpes
Ive had more broken bones than outbteaks

Kill some niggers before you off yourself

That sounds promising, but who is gonna fuck me now lol. How am I gonna find a wife?
I can't lie and then put someone else through this bullshit, who will then broadcast to everyone that I have the herp
Shit sucks mayn

Your outbreak will fade and you'll actually forget you have it
The fact you've contracted it says something about you
Odds are your imagined future wife will be a similar person to you and SHE'LL have it too
Its incredibly common

Damn dude I hope so, this was nearly the last straw for me to be honest with you.
Need to tough it out and trust people who say its not that bad I guess..

Future you will have a little laugh and cringe at how much it fucked your head

Pretty sure future you will just visit a doc and get cured

don't kill yourself op, you are important to me

I got diagnosed Today, should I an hero?

no

Not that big of a deal mate, I mean it kind of is, but not kill-myself levels of bad. Marry a girl with herpes too maybe

67% of the world has herpes most just dont show symptoms so actually the difference between you and some other guy is that you know you have herpes and the other guy doesnt.

Diagnosed with epilepsy* fucking auto correct is a bigger nigger than Obama combined with BLM into one

Get an L-Lysine supplement from the health food store; when ever you feel that tingle of an on coming sore, take 7-8 Grams every hour until you can't feel it.

That's perfect. Then they can have babies that will be super hero's with the special power or being born with an std. Anyways don't be an hero, just live your life in suffering and misery like me and everyone else on this shitty planet. That way when you die from natural causes or old age you can think back about all the wasted time where you could have killed yourself instead. Damn , now I want to be an hero.

no

According to your own statistics this is far from true

Does being dead on the inside count ? If it does it would mean I should be getting some sweet dubs.

Resurrected detected

The trips have spoken. Welcome to the other side

>herpes
>go to doc and get it cured
>Kek

I'm not a expect on dick rot and what have you but I'm pretty sure at this moment in time you can't just cure it away. I know there is treatment options obviously but not a full on cure all.

Do you know what the word 'future' means?

I killed myself once. Felt pretty good. 10/10 would die again.

I knew I was secretly dead on the inside. Trips don't lie lol. I'll have to be an hero with op so I can let my body pass away, just like my soul and happiness and passion for life has died. Thanks b Bros for making my realize how futile my struggle is.

You will live on after death, friend.

post a picture of your nasty infected dick, make sure to get the herpes sores in the pic!

It means that you should tell cancer patients it's alright because they could possibly create a cure tomorrow. Or you could struggle with cancer for the remainder of your short life and die a shell of your former self waiting for a cure. I just don't think it's fair to plant hopes of a cure without anything except some ignorant optimism. Sorry I don't mean to be rude user, it's just my crippling depression taking over. Just tell me they'll he able to cure me in the future so I don't become an hero. Might make me feel better I guess even if I don't believe it.

Dudes I got trips and dubs this thread. I should be an hero apparently.Is a opiate overdose an easy way to go? I'm kinda a pussy and don't want to cut myself open. Funny question I guess since you wouldn't be able to ask a dead person if over dosing was painful.

Let me brighten everyone's moods with a smiling doggo.

If only I believed it user. It's a nice though though.

Nice thought** Jesus I'm an illiterate autistic.

can we make this a new meme?

This bait?
Are you new?
There are over 200 different types of Cancer
Cancer generally (eventually) kills you
There are 2 types of herpes and their mechanisms are understood
Wont kill you

Please do user. Only the dead get dubs. Do it in memory of me when I become an hero.

Again I don't mean to be rude but having herpes would definitely fuck up your chances at getting laid or getting a gf, or even a wife. Maybe being a young male makes me think with my dick but i couldn't imagine how hard that would be to deal with for life. Most people want to find a partner or lover to spend their life with. Atleast if you had cancer you wouldn't spread it around via your dick. Also there is kinda a stigma with stds. I know cancer will kill you and herpes won't but herpes would be hard to deal with and cancer would atleast put you out of your misery. Maybe I'm just a pessimistic nihilist but if I had the choice I might take cancer so I can attempt to have some good sex before I die. Besides , think of all the strong painkillers you could get with a cancer diagnosis. You could spend the rest of your shitty little life stoned and not with dick fungus.

Mate of mines got it. Theres herpes dating sites you can go on.

Your sex life isnt over yet

This

You would be surprised by the amount of people who have herpes. The statistics are surprising. It's not exactly a life killer, just an annoying rash. At least it's not AIDS.
You're not dead in the water yet OP. But you are still a faggot.

Nice dubs. Are you dead user? Only the dead get dubs.
>be me
>no herpes or diseases
>not bragging but I've got to be atleast a 5 out of 10 looks wise
>Mfw dudes with herpes actually still have sex life when I do not.

Confirmed for bait
If not; kys

Checked

This is now a dubs thread. Check em faggots!

That's what happens when you live life instead of sitting on the sidelines. It sucks, but there are worse things in life. You can all but eliminate outbreaks with cleanliness and diet. Abreva is overpriced bullshit, but if you limit greasy foods and red meat, and completely cut high fructose corn syrup from your diet, that will help a lot. Don't an hero. Remember, only pussys die, faggot OP.

If it's bait, did you bite ? I apologize that a lot of things sound better than herpes to me. Maybe choosing cancer over it is excessive but I don't have much will to live lately anyways.

My little bro got it the first piece of ass he ever got. I wanted to kill that bitch. I didn't find out anything until after she convinced him to marry her. After he was liberated by divorce and 12 grand, he is happier now and has had a couple of girls. Just get mess and de-stress your life. You will be fine.

To be fair to you user, they're having sex with girls who have herpes. Once your options narrow, it becomes easier to get laid.
Like Adam and Even and then their children. Or the survivors of an apocalypse. Or the lower populations of humanoids from early human history.
If everyone's got less options, then they eventually HAVE to pick someone. There are quite a decent number of people will herpes, but still, it is much smaller than the entirety of the population.

So.. I should get herpes so I can get laid more often ? I'm just kidding, although I have been having a dry streak. ='( I should just hire a prostitute but I guess that could get m3 some herpes as well. I'm a poor fag right now so it doesn't matter anyways. No money no women.

The herp by far is the worst epidemic we have to this day. HPV is an off shoot of common herp, and all this is bigger then the AIDS numbers by about 1000.