If they have a great personality and they're not great looking... then who fucking cares?

If they have a great personality and they're not great looking... then who fucking cares?

my dick THATS WHO

"But she has a good personality"

YOU DOOMED YOUR FRIEND THEN AND THERE

A good personality consists of a chick with a little hard body, who will satisfy all sexual demands without being too slutty about things, and who essentially will keep her dumb fucking mouth shut.

And this is because they have to make up for how fucking unattractive they are.

I do.

The only girls with good personalities who are smart or maybe funny or halfway intelligent or talented, though god knows what the fuck that means, are ugly chicks.

>"But she has a good personality"

gets some standards

wtf???

because theres an unconscious reason behind every conscious desire. love is for breeding, and nobody wants a fuck ugly kid. lets say then theyre an attractive person with a shitty personality, this doesn't mean their kids will have shitty outlooks on life. although, an ugly person will not have magically beautiful children. if they do it is a genetic anomaly, this beautiful child will be much more likely to breed than its fuck ugly siblings and thus darwin's theory of offspring with genetic anomalies that fit their environment succeeding will perpetuate itself. what are your questions?

There are no girls with good personalities.

this is true, theres two types of men, cads and dads. cads are attractive men who are seen by women as brief sexual encounter types who can provide them with genetically superior offspring. dads are unattractive men, or men who are low on the social genetic value spectrum, who compensate for this lack of competitive value by being extra nice and nurturing. women of course figured this shit out and rack up with the dad while fucking the cad for his genetics, the dad takes care of the children none the wiser and thus the term cuckold was born. the fear of being cuckolded is actually why women pretend not to be sluts, cuz if men think theyre promiscuous the women are less likely to find dads who will care for them and figure out their cuckold game.

the fat ones

this is an example of associative conditioning. youre not saying women have bad personalities, but that your experience with women's personalities has been negative. you associate women with negative unhappy feelings, and not sex, like the virgin you are

>Woman
>Personality
Pick one

as a stock trader I knew the only think fuck able chicks wants is money you can barely kill them for that

So harsh but yet so fucking true..

sex is the only thing they are use for!!!

its true, you put a man in a fire fighter uniform, high social status, standing next to a bentley, resources, playing a guitar, music is akin to intelligence to them, and have decent genetics and women will literally suck your dick in the street.

not ugly just hairy

Damn, she's beautiful.

god damn right user, you have an opinion backed by pretty much all psychology to date.

Girls with nice personnality are nice but a good looking one makes your dick hard and cum buckets. Which is nicer.

Anyway an ugly chick may suck your dick with avidity to balance her ugliness. Tricking sick girls into sucking your dick is always a good thing to be done.

make my dick hard is the most important thing for me after work..... and I prefer them with anorexia

who is she ???