Are firecrackers legal in your country?

Are firecrackers legal in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9FUMPwspW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fireworks are illegal because of dumbass kids getting burned and maimed

I don't know? Are they illegal here? I wouldn't know since I'm not 8 years old.

We have pretty lax firework laws so I assume so, but I've never seen any.

I think they're a culturally American thing, only really heard of them in US media.

Depends on the day.

We have four classes of firework.
1. You can ignite throughout the year (low danger and low noise)
2. During new years eve for 16+
3. During new years eve for 18+
4. Only professionals (the limit is that it isn't allowed to damage your hearing)

And two categories for indoor usage for professionals.

Here you can set off whatever as long as it's not between 11pm and 7am (except for New years, Bonfire night and Diwali which are exceptions).

It depends on the state. Larger firecrackers are technically illegal where I am but they are almost never enforced.
A police officer even chilled with me while I was blowing shit up.

Don't you have problems with kids throwing shit at people or animals?

>what is china

Gotta be over 18 to buy them.

Here people make a big fuss out kids (read Muslims) throwing fireworks at people who walk their dog, to scare the dog. Some politicians (read Greens) even want a full firework ban for civilians.

ask Germans

>I think they're a culturally American thing
not exactly the smartest post Tbh lad

I'd never heard of them before US novels where they throw them in anthills.
They have such restrictive laws over they treat fireworks very differently.

its illegal in urban areas bacause some retard kids put 18+ tier fireworks in plastic bottles and get maimed by the shrapnel from the bottle
Fuck these kids

It is legal everywhere, everyday, and for everyone

West Texas here, we occasionally temporarily ban them when shit gets too dry cause fire and shit.

Only the explosive devices that have shrapnel are illegal here.
The firecrackers are harmless but cops get their panties in a bunch for some reason.
youtube.com/watch?v=d9FUMPwspW8

They're legal in Texas but with a few restrictions.

They're only allowed to be sold for a month prior to 4th of July, Gotta be 18+ to buy them, there has to have been a certain amount of rain beforehand -- If conditions are too dry they aren't sold to avoid wildfires-- and you're not supposed to use them within city limits (Although that last thing isn't super enforced, as long as you're being smart and safe with them cops don't really care).

Yes

Sure. When I was teenager, I and classmates gathered and bought as much fireworks as we could and ignited them in a large park in evening.

yes and i love it

as a matter of fact i have some at home right now. might go out and scare some old people later lol

yes legal from something like dec 26 to jan 20

They were few years ago

Get a Muslim ban instead

of course

We like to put crackers, aka wh*tes, on fire, yes

Everything is legal if the police doesn't find out

I have a stash of illegal fireworks from the 80's-90's. I intend to go wild next new years.

top kek

No
Feels bad man