Knife thread?

Knife thread?
Knife thread!
Post your knife and other edc tools you're carrying on your everytime you leave your parent's house.
Bonus points for custom (engraved) Vic SAKs.

>your parent's house
Nice try.
I'd carry one of my more expensive blades but in the off chance I ever have to use it, I want it to be one of the cheap ones I won't be pissed off if I have to turn it over to the police for an investigation.

Why would the police seize your knife?

Leatherman Surge. It has 21 tools. I work as an a/v tech and live sound engineer so this shit covers everything I run into

I have a Gerber that I don't take outside because I live in a country where I don't fear for my life every time I leave the house.

might be a cuck living in britbongistan

a pocketknife is useful for things besides self defense, like, ya know, opening boxes and shit you fucking faggot

Must be fucking nice.
>Chicago fag

Except almost nobody ever carries a knife for self defense.
It's a tool for cutting things.

>Chicago
You don't need a knife, you need a APC, body armor and a rifle.
Just look at what the cops use.

I keep a small SAK on my keys but usually end up using my Spyderco PM2 for most stuff

>dirty clothes
Are you homeless?

>9mm
>not .45
sissy

what is?

> from top down
1. 440 stainless steel, on the sheath there is a sharpener, seatbelt cutter, and flint stick.
2. 1065 Damascus steel, with a sheep horn hilt.
3. 440 stainless steel with oak wood and silver engravings. I got another one but I'm too lazy to grab it.

My guess is emergency cell phone.

try to guess it

Evidence

.45 is kinda gay. When I want a larger caliber I just jump up to 10mm.

tobacco
you carry it to look mature

Only good collection in this thread.

just the basics.
standard walmart-tier knife and my grandfathers multi-tool.

Well shit.
This is nice

bet he's at work. probably construction or something.

Kek. Getting gun lisence soon. Going for a 8 inch smith&wesson. I've gone shooting with it enough to think I can handle it decently well.
If a guy comes at me I don't want to put seven rounds in him and hope to stop him. I wanna put two in him and cut him in half.

Dude thank you.

I dunno m8. Tell me.

well, it's actually snuff, nothing to do with looking mature though....

>expects me to believe he carries 4 knives with him at any given time
>3 of which are used almost exclusively in hunting and nothing else
Go fuck yourself.

>I don't want to put seven rounds in him and hope to stop him. I wanna put two in him and cut him in half.

You are vastly overestimating power differences between different handgun calibers. The difference between them are marginal at best in real world gunfights.

> implying I carry all at once.
> looking as stupid as you.
> my most common carry is the smallest
> I do go hunting
> have you ever even skinned a deer? That shit ain't easy.

Had this one for a long time but I think it still looks good!

Found this fucking amazing karambit on the ground walking home from a party. Thought it was a pair of sunglasses at first but when I picked it up I saw it was a knife and got excited as shit

OI MATE IM CALLING THE ROZZERS ON YA MATE THATS AN OFFENSIVE WEAPON

You better surrender that knife, boi.

>OP verbatim
"Post your knife and other edc tools you're CARRYING ON YOUR [sic] EVERYTIME YOU LEAVE YOUR PARENTS HOUSE".

>this fucking autistic
>didn't even read the thread he's responding to

Fair enough. It was a hyberboly really, either way, I'd rather stop a guy faster and with fewer rounds. I just prefer the .45... unless your my grandfather who was ex-navy and carried a .500 smith&Wesson because his logic was
> if I get shot at, I want them to shit themselves when they hear Lizzy.

shut the fuck up, nigger.
This is my thread and I want to see all knives fellow anons have to show.

And I do carry ( at least one) every time I leave my house.
> trying to start shit over nothing
> calls me autistic
> okay.

> getting reck this hard

My edc

>start shit
">looking as stupid as you"
yeah. IM the one starting shit, you assblasted faggot.

Look mate you clearly don't want to be in this thread so do us all a favour and fuck off

> someone's triggered
Get over it. If you don't like what someone posts and it makes your anus bleed, go blog about it.

One of those flight Box vaporizer bullshits?

Isn't carrying around a knife more trouble than convenience? Don't most stores have metal detectors and shit?
And if you decide to open carry, the first thing people will ask you is why you're carrying the knife around. If you're like me, and awkward af, saying, "self defense" will get you narrowed eyed looks. So, my question is, why carry a knife in your EDC if you live in the city, and not some other method of self defense like mace, or one of those tactical flashlights?

>Don't most stores have metal detectors and shit?

uh...where the fuck do you live? I've never seen a store with a metal detector. Some stores have those RFID detectors in case you steal shit, but those aren't metal detectors.

>why carry a knife in your EDC if you live in the city, and not some other method of self defense like mace, or one of those tactical flashlights?

Most people carry pocketknives for use as utility tools, not primary defensive tools. Small knives are shit for self-defense.

Well, beside it being a form of protection, perhaps you carry one on the job, something needs to be cut, or your a hunter or something like that. As for Mace, it works and it works well but there are ways around it. While a knife in the arm, leg, or gut is kinda hard to get around.
Also it's easier to get than a gun. Most use a gun but a knife is easy to hide and easier to use.

oh boi, RFID scanners have NOTHING to do with metal detectors.
If that would be the case you couldn't get in with your phone in the pocket, idiot.

>triggered
OP said "on you every day", you posted your entire buck knife collection, and I called you out on it. And then you called me names because I hurt your feely feels for over an hour.
>im the triggered one
hilarious.

refer to
now silence yourself, fool

>I've never seen a store with a metal detector.
"Uh" where the fuck do YOU live? The bronx? A lot of stores have metal detectors unless you literally live in the ghetto where no one gives a shit.

Oh I get it. OPs been samefagging the shit out of his own thread and I just called him out on being autistic for it.

Well that explains a lot.

Some places around me have them too. Inner city mostly. But I live in a more country area with open hunting. The kinda place where everyone knows where everyone lives.

.45 is 11.4mm, so 10mm is smaller.

Jesus kid get a fucking grip and just hop out of the thread if you can't handle a picture of knives

No, nigger, OP and I are different people, you are just upset no one wants your attitude here. Either get out, or deal with the fact people will post more than one knife.

Nope, I responded to you only once.
Calm your tits you stupid retard.

no stores have metal detectors
we're not in terrorland where you can't have a belt buckle or a pocket knife, let alone keys.

He meant larger than 9mm, dipshit.

Did you see his face?

.45 is also short and slow as fuck, and pushes a 230 grain projectile at 900 fps. 10mm pushes a 220 grain projectile at 1200 fps which equates to ~700 ft/lbs of energy, approximately 20% more powerful than the most powerful .45 loads.

n-no

Getting it this month

EDC thread?

I've never seen a single metal detector at a store in America. I've seen them at stadiums and concerts, that's about it. Never been to the ghetto tho so maybe they have them in darkieland.

Steyr? How do you like it?

My father carries one of these. Not 100% sure about it though.

I think you're mistaking loss prevention for metal detectors.

Those things at the doors pick up RFID tags on merchandise.

Posting from phone. Sorry about shit pic.

Love it

Come on, what is the purpose of carrying extra mag every day?
Your loaded mag should have two blanks. You don't want to shoot to kill, right?

Know the metal used?

.22wmr is better. It's over 2000 fps.

My knife looks weird.

Because I want to
Um, no

Are you suppose to have two blanks? My dad carries the Rhino ( look above)
And he has only had to use it twice but never killed with it.

Well sure, you can get insane velocities with such small projectiles. But your foot/lbs energy suffers from such small projectiles. The 30gr .22 WMR at 2,300 fps doesn't even reach 350 ft/lbs of energy.

Automan?

>Are you suppose to have two blanks?
No. He's talking shit.

>Your loaded mag should have two blanks.

That's gay and going to get you killed.

High carbon stainless?

>Wal-marts theft prevention is literally metal detectors at each entrance
So unless you literally have no Walmarts in your town, stores exist that utilize metal detectors. All over the fucking place. Your failure to grasp your surroundings is not my problem.

tfw user probably found a murder weapon

>You don't want to shoot to kill, right?
yes, yes you do. at least in the states. do police here carry 2 blanks? does the military? no of course not. you dont want to kill any. one but just cops, every day people come into contact with bad people. no need to warn them.

>RFID tags contain aluminum
>that sets off
>the metal detectors at each entrance
you fucking autists.

Okay I was a bit confused.

High carbon, not stainless

nice b8 m8

some cringelord probably dropped it. looks like the kind of knife some anime enthusiast would see and say "hey it looks like a ninja throwing star!"