How do I fix a hemorrhoid? I'm too embarrassed to go the doctors

How do I fix a hemorrhoid? I'm too embarrassed to go the doctors.

afaik all you can do is just sit funny and try not to move until it goes away on its own

By going to the doctors

user, I shit myself from an asthma coughing fit and left a brown stain on the exam room table yet I'm not suffering from crippling embarrassment. Their jobs are to deal with gross humans all day everyday.

Install Gentoo.

Preparation H is over the counter user, put it on your asshole and sit on something soft until it clears up.

fellow hemorrhoid fag here, they have some nice over the counter creams that help. Im pretty young and fairly healthy so mine arent that bad, but once you get older the get worse and worse, to the point its difficult to take a shit. also theres a difference between internal and external.

I believe that one that I have is external, is the treatment still the same?

I don't know how to get rid of them, but I do know how to prevent them. I used to get hemorrhoids and once you have them you just have to kind of sit on one side of your ass until they go away.

To stop them showing up all I had to do was start cleaning my asshole better. Make sure that if you have the chance, after each time you shit take a shower and thoroughly clean out your ass crack and hole with your hand. I like to lather a bunch of soap onto my hand and then slide it between em to avoid putting the whole bar of soap in there. I don't mean to put your hand up your ass, just thoroughly clean the outside of your ass hole. I've never gotten hemorrhoids again since I stoped wandering around with dried shit in my asshole. Paper just isn't enough.

i use xylocaine spray for the pain and when i have to take a crap i use a very warm water enema ..it helps alot with the crap comming out all soft and quick..also there is a guaranteed pill that works in two days,,if you can get it its called Daflon 500

go to doctor, get sliced open get pain killers, thats what i did.

Stop getting fucked in the ass with giant cock

>Stop getting fucked in the ass with giant cock
^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

buy a big ice block, about 50 cm x 50 cm

take you pants of, and sit on it untill the entire block has melted.

hemorrhoids gone

Basically you get them from straining too hard when you shit. I used to have them but they've since died down because now I take my time on the toilet. Never push hard just let things come out with mild coaxing

medfag here, we really, really don't care how embarrassing you think it is, we see a lot of "embarrassing" things daily. It's our job, when we get in our car to drive home we've probably forgotten about it already. Go and get some help.

Go to the doctor or send someone to buy some hemorrhoid cream/pills for you, also big advice here.. if you have difficulty taking a shit you have to try harder, don't let your shit get bigger

Spike Milligan's cure for hemorrhoids:

eat ten pounds of cheese

sit on a box full of rats

>if you have difficulty taking a shit you have to try harder, don't let your shit get bigger

Words to live by

Put your butt in the air and poor some alcohol on the roid. Hold for 5 minutes. Repeat 2 times a day.

Eat 4-6 banas and white bread every day.

Also, drink lots of water

Also eat a kg of salt every day.

Pop it with a screw driver and post pics.

Never be embarassed to go to the doctor OP. They've seen worse than your little hemorrhoid, trust me.

get a rimjob from your boyfriend

That is very embarrassing. I once got lsughed out by the doctor for that. Do what Sup Forums tells you. It is always right.

Have another user run fish hooks thru it, then have them pull on the fishing rod screaming," I caught a fag"

We are just fucking with you. Off to the doctor. No biggie. Done it myself.

I had my first one recently, I just ignored it until it was gone.

He is right. They have seen a hemorrhoid before, and stared into a man's ass. just do it. no one else needs to know if that is what breaks the deal.

You should just go to the doctor, and when he tells you to take your pants off and set them on the table next to his, you're in safe place

If you're too embarrassed to go to a doctor there is no hope for you. Just suffer with, a possibly, easily repaired problem for the rest of your life. Enjoy your life if you can but it will get worse as you age.

Put ice in a towel and shrink it with gentle dabbing.
Apply witch hazel.
Also prep H.

In future use the Correct shitting posture.